Build your own lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Travizzle
Hey guys, someone made a " Build your own lightsaber" kit. It's like $51.75. It's pricey, but a true Star Wars fan would buy it. I might. I don't know if the picture of it will show up, so if it doesn't, to see a picture of it, go to ebay and type in build your own lightsaber, it should be the first thing.

Echuu
Nice! cool

Darth Travizzle
Yuppers.

Ken Kenobi
Just looks like someone took apart an officially licensed lightsaber and threw in some extra color sheets for the blade.

Moving to appropriate forum.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Just looks like someone took apart an officially licensed lightsaber and threw in some extra color sheets for the blade.

Moving to appropriate forum.

Actually, it is a Kit. I have seen it in a Local mall i usually go to.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Actually, it is a Kit. I have seen it in a Local mall i usually go to.

Ah...

Seems way too pricey though. I'd pay $30 tops. Unless it came with many different hilt pieces that could mix and match to make a truly original lightsaber. Then it needs to have the blade more like the Master Replicas Force FX. I hate the collapsible ones.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Ah...

Seems way too pricey though. I'd pay $30 tops. Unless it came with many different hilt pieces that could mix and match to make a truly original lightsaber. Then it needs to have the blade more like the Master Replicas Force FX. I hate the collapsible ones.

Yes, but then you would have to know Circuitry to build the FORCEFX sabers. Why do you think you can't take the actual blade off? There is shitloads of wires and circuits. The Collapse blades are easier. And you can make hundreds of different customizable lightsaber and four famous ones.

Darth Travizzle
Hey at least say something about this.

matreid
FX ones are in my line of interest but that does look kinda cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.