Shaak' Ti + Master Tyvokka vs Serra + Cin Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Please answer this post! lol... stick out tongue

Darth L. Dipsit
If Anakin can kill Cin and Serra, Ti and Tyvokka, I think, might be able to as well.

Lord Darkstar
sorry, but who is Tyvokka? Also, I would appreciate a bit of info on Shaak, where is Serra when you need her?

Admiral Akbar
Tyvokka is the most powerful wookie jedi....

Lord Darkstar
ok, and battle experience, lightsaber style, rank in the order?

Serra_Keto
Shaak Ti is a Togruta Jedi Master hailing from the planet Shili. Shaak Ti was a member of the Jedi Council in the years leading up to the Clone Wars, replacing Yaddle. Shaak Ti was a notable exception to the communal-minded Togruta in that she preferred to operate alone. Nonetheless, her heritage was evident in the accuracy and agility she demonstrated when moving and fighting in bustling crowds. Aiding in her perception of her surroundings are hollow spaces in her montrals that gather information ultrasonically.

A survivor of the Battle of Geonosis, Shaak Ti was one of the Jedi to confront General Grievous on the planet Hypori, alongside Ki-Adi-Mundi, Aayla Secura, K'Kruhk, Daakman Barrek, Tarr Seirr and Sha'a Gi. Although she survived that conflict, she was injured. She would later face Grievous again when she, Roron Corobb & Foul Moudama tried in vain to protect Chancellor Palpatine at the start of the Battle of Coruscant. She died later in "Revenge of the Sith" at the hands of Darth Vader sent by Palpatine to neutralize the Jedi Order. Vader cut off her head and then separated her legs from her body while she was meditating in the Jedi Temple. General Ti also led a detachment of clone troopers at Brentaal IV. There, she came face to face with Lyshaa, her Padawan's killer, who escaped incarceration in the confusion of the Clone Wars. Ti tried to use Lyshaa's Zeltron persuasion abilties to convince Confederacy commander Shogar Tok to stand down peacefully, but Lyshaa betrayed and shot Ti. Shaak Ti has trained two Padawans in her career as a Jedi Master, but sadly saw both of them fall victim to criminal killers shortly after their passing of the Jedi trials. For years, she secretly kept in her heart the pain of losing Fe Sun, one her students, to the Zeltron murderer Lyshaa, though her Jedi demeanor of detachment hid these emotions. big grin

sasee tiin
good info

Admiral Akbar
Its difficult to get info on Master Tyvokka since it was before the PHM.
he died in battle against massive amounts of droids so i presume he was a fair jedi. no idea about his syle, and he was in the council so i would guess his rank was a 5 or a 6 since he was better than obi as a Padawan better than qui gon and plo. and all the other non famous jedi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.