Lets make are own X3 script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
How about we all work on a X3 script and see if we can top Fox.I'm sure we can,but I want to prove it.

mr.smiley
Here's the cast I vote for

Xavier
Cyclops
Phoenix
Wolverine
Storm
Nightcrawler
Beast
Iceman
Rogue
Colussus
Gambit

The Brotherhood

Magneto
Mystique
Pyro
Avalanche

(I also like Juggernaut,but I think he would work bettter as an outside source)

pr1983
Stick in Psylocke and yeah... its a go...

mr.smiley
What could we do to fit her in?

Maybe have an angel intro like the third script,but have Betsy (physlocke) be a associate with Worthington Sr. ?

pr1983
Originally posted by mr.smiley
What could we do to fit her in?

Maybe have an angel intro like the third script,but have Betsy (physlocke) be a associate with Worthington Sr. ?

sure...

plot?

mr.smiley
What to keep from the X3 script: The intro with Jean,Xavier and Magneto.Cyclops going back to Alkaline Lake and finding Jean,but not ummm biting the dust.

I was thinking more along the lines of Cyclops strongly thinking about leaving the X men,because he feels responsible for Jeans death.Logan gives Scott a confidence booster though and admits this team can't stay a functioning unit without him.Instead of killing him off ,split the teams into two units like in the comics.Cyclops leads the Blue team and Storm leads the Gold team.Xavier purposely splits the team into two after the release of Cain Marko (the Juggernaut).Xavier realizes Jean has transformed and with Bolviar Trask (a rogue military opertive who was formerly employed by William Stryker) threating to launch the Sentinals against the Juggernaut,Xavier knows two teams are needed to deal with these threats.

mr.smiley
The teams

Blue: Cylops,Xavier,Iceman,Pslocke,Beast

Gold: Storm,Wolverine,Colussus,Rogue,Nightcrawler.

While both teams deal with the Juggernaut,the Blue team is especialy equipped to deal with the Phoenix.Xavier knows he'll need the help of another telepath (Psylocke) to help defeat Phoenix.

Iceman and Rogue are split from eachother.The gold team acts quicly against the Juggernaut,before the first Sentinal onslaught can be set loose.Juggernaut fights the gold team and rogue trys to knock him out by touching him.However,the Juggernaut is very powerful and Rogue holds on too long.Rogue falls exhausted and the Gold team fears for the worst.

mr.smiley
One Mutant who was caught in the middle of the Juggernaut battle (another released mutant from Alcatraz),Gambit,bravely carries Rogue to safety back to the X men.
the juggernaut proves to powerful for the Gold team,but Juggernaut(from some unknown reason) retreats.Storm invites Gambit to join them and he accepts the invitation (where else will he go?Plus he seems to have fallen in love at first sight with Rogue).

mr.smiley
Other tid bits: Upon Rogue regaining her strenght she undergoes a Danger Room exercise and to every ones suprise,they learn her strength has increased due to holding on to Cain too long.Also by the length at which she held on,She is also able to reveal some secrets about Cains actions and who's side he's realy on.

Iceman over taxes his power during one Juggernaut scene as well and momentarily his whole body reverts to Iceman.During this team Rogue touches him without sapping his life.However,the change is very brief and by this time Rogue is already well taken with Juggernaut.

Possiblites:Juggernaut or a group of Sentinals attacking the X manison and deystoying it.Maneto purposly realesed the Juggernaut and equiped him with the same telepathy shielding helmet as himself so Xavier could not stop him.However,we later learn the Sentinal program was not activated because of the Juggernaut.We discover Magneto knew the Sentinal attack on the school was going to happen before the Juggernauts realise.He only realised him to help deystroy the Sentinals.

mr.smiley
Okay.What does each character need to do in X3.

Cyclops:He questions his leadership skills and feels as if he can't stay a member of the team without Jean.He thinks about leaving the school,but Wolverine and Proff.X convince him to stay.In X3 we need to see Cyclops as the tormented leader.He's the unstable glue that will hold this team together.Even more anguish comes when they must battle Phoenix.Cyclops doesn't want to lose Jean again,but he realizes that it might happen.

Wolverine:After X2 Wolverine found closure,but I think we should see where he still has one last question,that he doesn't even know if he wants an answer to:What kind of person was I before the experinments?
This is a question he brings to Xavier somewhere towards the movies begining.With the Phoenix and Juggernaut running around wolverine might seem pretty petty,but his justice can be done by opening up his character.Let him slash up a Sentinal or two.

mr.smiley
Storm:Xavier puts her in charge of the Gold team.We need to see Storm have more of a ass kicking attitude in X3.I think they've been wasting this character too much.Build upon her Nightcrawler relationship and show how even amongst mutants their's somewhat of a hatred.Her and Nightcrawler fall in love,but should they keep this secret?What would the others think of this relationship?Eventualy we learn strom doesn't care in the end and the two stay somewhat of an item.With Phoenix and Juggernaut in,we can see storm display more of her powers this time around.We also need a scene where she finaly flys.Her leadership abilities need to be highlighted and even though the job seems overwhelming to her,she realizes Cyclops is too deystoyed to help her with this new job.In the end she actualy helps Cyclops with his leadership and snaps him out of his detachment from the others.

Rogue:This time around we need to see Rogue as a member of the team.After absorbing a portion of the Juggernauts strength she realy becomes a heavy hitter.However,we don't want to undermind Colussus so her strength comes and goes and she never realy gains complete control over it.Her and Bobbies relationship comes to a hault once Gambit arrives and tries to take Rogue for his own.Even though Bobby breaks up with Rogue,he feels jealousy once Remy comes in and courts Rogue.While Rogues story will still stay mainly a side plot,by absorbing Juggernauts memories she plays a key factor in what the X men plan.

pr1983
Hmm... sounds ok, i do have a few suggestions though...

I think Rogue should not drain cain, that she should get her powers another way, then she can be considered more different to colossus...

Mainstream
Rogue should find a miss marvel like mutant who is dying (sciencist experimented on her or something) Rogue give her mouth to mouth to try to save her (she the only one around so she has ta) and BAMM Classic miss marvel rogue..or something like that.

mr.smiley
It might work.You would just have to fit it in

pr1983
It might work.You would just have to fit it in

i have a mental image of a couple of action scenes... namely colossus fighting juggy and x-men v sentinels...

wanna hear em?

mr.smiley
Sure.That's what this thread is for anyway

pr1983
Alrighty...

as per my teaser trailer...

Originally posted by pr1983
(low opera music...)

shot: alkali lake, the outline of the phoenix is visible... the outline slowly morphs into an x...(music level rising the during the shot, then hits crescendo)

shot: Logan stands on wrecked street in costume, metal footsteps heard in the background, he turns to face the camera, we hear the sound of his claws extending...

(heavy loud music kicks in...)

shot: Over the shoulder view as cyclops blasts a sentinel, he hits it square in the chest, it crashes to the ground, filling the street with dust (the shot stays over the shoulder until the dust fills the screen), we cant see anything. when the dust clears the camera has shifted and we see a fully iced-up iceman, colossus in metal form, and rogue hovering behind them (actually hovering) in the middle of the street. Theres a gust of wind and the camera pans following storm as she flies overhead. when the camera turns enough we can see she's headed for a large group of sentinels that are walking towards them.

shot: rogue knocking a sentinel down with a punch to the jaw

shot: colossus twirling (like discus in the olympics, but hes holding a car) a car and then releases it, it flies through the air and smashes into a sentinels face. (like that scene from the hulk where he throws the tank)

shot: iceman using one hand to create a sled and the other to freeze the legs of several sentinels, making them immobile...

shot: screen goes dark... then a glow... and an ace of spades appears, the glow also illuminates the holders face...

shot: screen goes dark again... then a metal x3 logo appears... then a date...

(work in progress, storyboard is so much better... aaargh...)

Rogue (now with her Ms. Marvel abilities), squares up to Juggernaut, and gets a swift kicking (due to her inexperience)... just as she's about to be finished off colossus tackles juggernaut, and the two of em go at it, causing much property damage...

mr.smiley
Sounds cool.It diffenently has a lot of action.

pr1983
Sounds cool.It diffenently has a lot of action.

i'd go in more of a fantastic four or spiderman direction as far as action is concerned, it needs to be more like a comic imo...

Paola
sounds like a General Fiction stuff

pr1983
Originally posted by Paola
sounds like a General Fiction stuff

Noooooooooooooo

mr.smiley
I concure.

Okay i was thinking about the whole escape on Alcatraz Island.I always thought Juggernaut would make a good prototype Sentinal.Maybe Alcatraz Island was being used to do experiments on mutants from the benifet of the Sentinal program.

Mainstream
okay I came up with a reason why when Rogue absorbed a miss marvel-like laddies powers she keeps them. the reason is simple the woman was dying so when she absorbed her powers she absorbed her lifeforce..meaning she'd permanently retain the flight, strength and super dense skin.but she for time to time Rogue would the woman personality try to over take....to counter this Wolverine could teach her some meditation techniques and or have a telepath put mental blocks in her mind.

mr.smiley
I think mental blocks would work best.We would just need to create a miss marvel character.We could use Miss Marvel,but what was her real name?

Mainstream
damn...um Carol Danvers or something like that.

mr.smiley
I think movie wise it would be better to use her real name opposed to Miss Marvel.

Mainstream
I think movie wise it would be better to use her real name opposed to Miss Marvel.

I agree

mr.smiley
I was thinking of a possible lead in to Apocalypse.Mystique goes missing.Lost without a single trace.In X4 you find out the mutant Destiny warned her of a coming Apocalypse to humans and mutants alike.

Mainstream
I was thinking of a possible lead in to Apocalypse.Mystique goes missing.Lost without a single trace.In X4 you find out the mutant Destiny warned her of a coming Apocalypse to humans and mutants alike.

yeah that could work smiley

pr1983
all good ideas... maybe alcatraz and rogue absorbing danvers' powers could be connected? danvers escapes from alcatraz and comes to the mansion and dies in rogues arms?

Mainstream
all good ideas... maybe alcatraz and rogue absorbing danvers' powers could be connected? danvers escapes from alcatraz and comes to the mansion and dies in rogues arms?

yeah that'll work print it.

Blair Wind
wow.....spelled backwards.....is wow.....This is all really cool....only thing that I can even think of....if they make iceman turn into ice he must have hair!!! bald.....just doesnt work....other than that you guys would probably make a better movie then the moviemakers

Mainstream
Originally posted by Blair Wind
wow.....spelled backwards.....is wow.....This is all really cool....only thing that I can even think of....if they make iceman turn into ice he must have hair!!! bald.....just doesnt work....other than that you guys would probably make a better movie then the moviemakers

yeah yeah yeah Iceman with hair is cool...cuz without he'd look like a second rate silver surfer.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah yeah yeah Iceman with hair is cool...cuz without he'd look like a second rate silver surfer.

amen to that smile

Mainstream
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
amen to that smile

indeed

Marvelgeek
indeed

...child wink

Mainstream
...child wink

archangel yes.....behold Apocalypse's most powerful slave.

munkiesarus
I liked the plot ya'll whipped up. Nice going.

mr.smiley

That's an awesome idea.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by munkiesarus
I liked the plot ya'll whipped up. Nice going.

Wish Fox would hire us to do the writing. smile

Mainstream
Wish Fox would hire us to do the writing. smile

indeed

mr.smiley
I was thinking more about Apocalypse.In X3 I was thinking make it appear Magneto has died.I think it would be best to maybe have a huge Sentinal onslaught overpower him and he is belived dead.He comes back in the next film,playing a crucial part in the defeat of Apocalypse.

Then I thought more on the mutant serum that is supposed to be in X3.That should be linked to Apocalypse or sinister.The serum is supposed to cure mutants,but in all reality it kills MOST of them.A small percent of mutants with extreamly potent blood survive the serum.This way Apocalypse can know which mutants are naturaly born supreame.

Mainstream
I like the idea of Cable playing a big part in Apoc defeat...maybe have Magneto, Cyclops, Jean, Gambit and the others hit him really hard...then he knocks them all out...Cable being the only one standing and he appearently destroys Apoc....but not really. thier could also be a 15 to 20 minute flashback of Cable future in which Apoc has taken it over...a grim depressing world..he travels to or present hoping to defeat apoc and bring order back to his world.

Apoc does really die his soul survives he goes back to Egypt and posses someone...a close ally or follower and says.

"this is only a small delay Xmen...I can not be defeated nor killed...I am enternal....you will not deny me....the age of Apocalypse will come."

he's weaken...so he goes to heal in his chamber....he targets the four who were repondible for his downfall as his next horsemen....Cable, Magneto, Storm and Jean. meanwhile Sinister believes Apoc is dead and decides to plot a screme of his own...the legacy virus.

mr.smiley
Cable would play a big part.I think it would be cool though just to think Magneto is dead and out of no where.........................BAnG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mainstream
yeah I could see Forge making a device that would make all the xmen go into super mutant form so they could destory Apoc....have Cable reach his full potenitanl when he believes Apoc has killed all the Xmen and Brotherhood.

Cable: enough is enough Apocalypse....you may have infected me with this virus...you may have taken over the world..but you won't..take..me.(then hit's him with a super teleknetic bolt of energy.)

Apocalypse: this can not be...foolish insect..I am Apocalypse..I am immortal!!
(Cable float up to the gaint Apocalypse glowing with mental energy)

Cable: Immortal huh....then why do I see the look of death in your eyes.

they get into it....this big 15 20 minute brawl.....showing flash backs of young Cable..I think for movie purposes Jean should be Cable mom...that way we can avoid the whole Jean clone storyline...and when Cable see Jean on the ground like the others..he could have an emotional bound to her... he could be like.."Apocalypse hurt my mommy"

munkiesarus
I like the idea of Cable playing a big part in Apoc defeat...maybe have Magneto, Cyclops, Jean, Gambit and the others hit him really hard...then he knocks them all out...Cable being the only one standing and he appearently destroys Apoc....but not really. thier could also be a 15 to 20 minute flashback of Cable future in which Apoc has taken it over...a grim depressing world..he travels to or present hoping to defeat apoc and bring order back to his world.

Apoc does really die his soul survives he goes back to Egypt and posses someone...a close ally or follower and says.

"this is only a small delay Xmen...I can not be defeated nor killed...I am enternal....you will not deny me....the age of Apocalypse will come."

he's weaken...so he goes to heal in his chamber....he targets the four who were repondible for his downfall as his next horsemen....Cable, Magneto, Storm and Jean. meanwhile Sinister believes Apoc is dead and decides to plot a screme of his own...the legacy virus.

Sinister didn't create the Legacy Virus. He was tricked into releasing it, unbeknowest to him, by Stryfe.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Sinister didn't create the Legacy Virus. He was tricked into releasing it, unbeknowest to him, by Stryfe.

Yeah the point is to adapt comic book material into a movie, so to simplify things it could be sinister. (I mean stryfe being a clone of cable and all...)
Personally I think we need to be veeeery careful with time travel, I'm not entirely sure I think Cable should even be in it, but if we do then it would be cool to show a bit of dark gritty future ruled by Apocalypse (IMO "the adventures of cyclops and pheonix" is a great example of that future).
If we have cable then we should also skip the fact htat he was born in the present, since jean would have to get pregnant and give birth, even though that would give maternal and paternal feelings to cyke and jean.

Btw looking great so far! big grin

mr.smiley
Well I go back to X3 for now before we get too ahead of ourselves.
Maybe this anti-mutant serum would be the cause of secondary mutations?

mr.smiley
I think it would be best to have Psylocke be less extreame in apperance for X3.She's more Betsy than Psylocke in the first film.I was thinking her role would either be helping Xavier stopping Phoenix or a few brief cameos throughout the film.I belive if she's helping Xavier stop Phoenix it would be best for her to die (and come back as the new Pslocke).The only problem with this is it would be rather pointless to have her die so quickly.Or would it?

Marvelgeek
I think it would be best to have Psylocke be less extreame in apperance for X3.She's more Betsy than Psylocke in the first film.I was thinking her role would either be helping Xavier stopping Phoenix or a few brief cameos throughout the film.I belive if she's helping Xavier stop Phoenix it would be best for her to die (and come back as the new Pslocke).The only problem with this is it would be rather pointless to have her die so quickly.Or would it?

Dont kill her off like that. I think she shouldn't transform and come back psylocke but from the start be an asian girl with an british accent (and maybe the purple hair, depends on how it would look). I think only the psychic knife thing should be her power, and I'd vote for cameos (like have some fighting scenes which doesnt mean they're not important, she could help fight Phoenix).

mr.smiley
She might be better suited for X4.I'll actualy start to right up a script rather soon and try to fit her in.I wrote one for X men and X2.The first X men was way better than mine.The only thing I liked better about my script for the second one,was I included a bar fight between Logan and Gambit.

Marvelgeek
I included a bar fight between Logan and Gambit.
Jumpy

mr.smiley
I'll try to look for it.(I think I got rid of it though)

It needed some work,but after Wolverine leaves the X mansion in X men 1 he searched for answers a lot longer in my script.A matter of fact,in the X2 script I made he didn't even get back with the team until half way through the film!
Anyhow,his quest leads him to a hole in the wall bar.Only this time Wolverine isn't dealing with drunken cage fighters.He realizes some one has pick pocketed him and he catches the theif down a dark alley.Gambit charges Wolverines own wallet at him and thinks he has taken out a helpless suspect.Wolverine,however,manages to sneak up on the theif and pops the claws at the Cajuns throat.Gambit spits a charged wad of gum in Logans face and escapes again.I can't remember how I had the rest of it now,but they end up fighting together and Gambit plays out almost as Wolverines little annoying brother for the first half.

Mako Victim
I like pancakes.

xmarksthespot

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
This is a premise I came up with for a third movie.

It's very good, with striking visuals and good plot. The last sentences should deffinetly be one of profs talks, maybe over jean resting in bed with scott sitting next to her.

I think u should go into jean a bit more since we hardly see her until the end, maybe build/hype her up a bit more, maybe sometime cut into show her lashing out. Xavier must say something about jean (that truth thing about his first pupil), that she had immense powers or potential for them that she couldnt handle, so they (or she) put in mental blocks (that's gone now). We need to know she's powerful before the fight, so it doesnt come just sudden, since it's a very big deal.

I think mentioning the whole liberty island thing would be good, since that seems to be what evolved her in the movies, for example, scott and logan say jeans different, scott says she's been different since liberty island, turn to magneto, someone proposes maybe the machine did have an effect on mutants, evolving them to the next step or something.

Anyway good work! big grin

xmarksthespot

munkiesarus
Nice. And that's a big understatement. It was like reading a good fan fic...this I wouldn't mind, roughly.

pr1983
This is a premise I came up with for a third movie.

Good, very good... with a bit more interpersonal conflict could be even better...

needs more scott and logan...

and last but not least, if logan ever attempted to kiss jean in front of scott, for whatever reason, scott would most likely shoot him...

Marvelgeek

if logan ever attempted to kiss jean in front of scott, for whatever reason, scott would most likely shoot him...

Thats true, I think especially movie scott big grin

pr1983
Thats true, I think especially movie scott big grin

Well movie scott is a pussy... he'd probably be like "logan, what are you doing? logan? please stop logan..."

Boo bloody hoo...

Marvelgeek
Well movie scott is a pussy... he'd probably be like "logan, what are you doing? logan? please stop logan..."

Boo bloody hoo...
schmoll

pr1983
schmoll

comic cyclops would kill him, movie cyclops is useless...

mr.smiley
Okay i've been thinking about some of this for a while.

My summary for X3 (in segments)

(beginning is real misty and foggy)

The movie starts out at Alkaline Lake.Cyclops is searching the flooded area,searching for Jean.Flashes of light hit him rapidly and he hears a voice faintly whisper Scott as he raises out of bed.The bed room is dark and a storm is thundering outside.Scott gets out of bed and enters towards the main hall.He hears laughter coming from the dining room and several BAMFS ecoeing throught the room.Scott enters the dining room and see's several of the X men eating dinner.

Another small scene I thought of

(Magneto's head quarters)

The walls begin to shake madly and Jean Grey bust into Magneto's lair.Magneto quickly puts on his helmet and watches Jean.

Magneto:Just as a Phoenix rises from the ashes so does the X mens precious Jean Grey.What is it you want?

Jean:I want answers.The Proffesor did something to me and I can't tell what.His shields are too strong to get through.

Magneto: (points to his helmet) Then what makes you think that you could ever break through my shields?

JeansadIn a deeper,darker voice) Because they're weaker!

Mangeto's helmet shatters and Phoenix probes his mind.She learns of the mind blocks Xavier put up and then makes Magneto relive the terrors of the Halucast.

Something like that.

Also,I was thinking about Mystique as senator kelly.It's not realistic to think she could continue to fake being Kelly.I think this is one reason why the Mutant Registration act somewhat comes to pass.Mystique is captured and sent to Alcatraz where other mutant are also being tested on.When magneto frees them,Mystique has inlisted some new recruits.

xmarksthespot
I figure movie Cyclops would fall to his knees at the sight of her, in a mess, like he did when she died. Wolverine does his investigating and gets his face scorched off. We see muscle, nerve and skin regenerating. Cyclops could realise what happened and blast Wolverine into a tree. Wolverine gets up and helps Cyclops up because despite how much they dislike each other, he knows how Scott feels right now.

I like your Magneto vs Phoenix scene, mr.smiley and might 'borrow' elements of it. I don't know how easy it is to actually capture someone as cunning as Mystique, if they did manage to catch her she'd probably be executed pretty quickly so Mags is gonna have to get to her fast.

mr.smiley

mr.smiley
I figure movie Cyclops would fall to his knees at the sight of her, in a mess, like he did when she died. Wolverine does his investigating and gets his face scorched off. We see muscle, nerve and skin regenerating. Cyclops could realise what happened and blast Wolverine into a tree. Wolverine gets up and helps Cyclops up because despite how much they dislike each other, he knows how Scott feels right now.

I like your Magneto vs Phoenix scene, mr.smiley and might 'borrow' elements of it. I don't know how easy it is to actually capture someone as cunning as Mystique, if they did manage to catch her she'd probably be executed pretty quickly so Mags is gonna have to get to her fast.

I was thinking they would keep Mystique to get information on Magneto's plans.I was also thinking about the dreams about Jean that Scott would have.In the movie,probaly two of them would be used.One of them,a nightmere,shows scott looking into the water and watches Jeans lifeless body emerge towards the top.As his head comes slowly closer to the water (in disbelife),Jean comes back to life grabbing cyclops and pulling him into the water.Her face turns disfigured and fire surronds her face even as they go down into the water.

Another minor thing I was thinking about was Nightcrawler talking to Cyclops.Seeing that Nightcrawler is very religous,I belive he would try to comfort Cyclops as much as he could.I belive it would be neat to see him(just briefly)holding a rosary Nightcrawler gave him.

pr1983
Good but again...

No Logan kissing Jean... stick out tongue

mr.smiley
Never again

xmarksthespot
I'd have Scott kiss Jean but his face doesn't regenerate too well big grin
I wanted something to show that she was a bit out of it, she's got more than a few screws loose and that she is definitely different from before. (Course if anything like that was actually in the script it'd probably get cut out to make the film PG.)

Like the irony that they keep Mystique to find out about Magneto's plans, but instead once she's found out what she wants to know she escapes and Magneto finds out about their plans.

I like the whole Jean pulls him under dream, plays into how he blames himself and how he thinks Jean would blame him.

mr.smiley
Mystique needs recruits with her too once the big escape happens.

pr1983
Mystique needs recruits with her too once the big escape happens.

Yeah...

mr.smiley
Magneto would still have Pyro with him,so their's two.Maybe Mystique recruits Avalanche and another.Possibly blob,but God I don't know.Imo,he could actualy ruin the movie all by himself.I know in the official movie Juggernaut will be in the Brother hood,but like i've said before I think he works best as an outside source.

Maybe start off by putting Gambit in the Brother hood.It would probably take to long to turn him to Xaviers cause.......Unless........He was injured and left behind by Magneto and the X team takes him in for medical attention.

pr1983
Magneto would still have Pyro with him,so their's two.Maybe Mystique recruits Avalanche and another.Possibly blob,but God I don't know.Imo,he could actualy ruin the movie all by himself.I know in the official movie Juggernaut will be in the Brother hood,but like i've said before I think he works best as an outside source.

Yeah... why do people hate the blob? if done right i think he'd be cool...

mr.smiley
Done right he would be a very disturbing,yet good character.they would just realy half to do it extreamly good.

pr1983
Done right he would be a very disturbing,yet good character.they would just realy half to do it extreamly good.

True...

xmarksthespot
Mystique brings along Gambit and Avalanche then.

It's hard to keep Blob from just being seen as a big fat strong guy even though his abilities are more complex than that. I agree though if done right he could be cool if done wrong though he'd just seem like a Fat Bastard ripoff. Thing is I'd probably opt for Avalanche, just because first movie they made it the good-looking X-Men vs the weird-looking brotherhood. They balanced it out a bit with Nightcrawler joining, and Pyro switching sides second movie but it would be good to add a normal looking mutant to the Brotherhood to show that their personalities are not just a product of their genes that the upbringing is what made them how they are.

The way I see it if Mystique broke Gambit out, Gambit would be indebted. So the Cajun doesn't so much believe in the Brotherhood cause, he's bound to aid them until his debt is repaid. It wouldn't be so hard for him to switch sides then.

Marvelgeek
I was thinking they would keep Mystique to get information on Magneto's plans.I was also thinking about the dreams about Jean that Scott would have.In the movie,probaly two of them would be used.One of them,a nightmere,shows scott looking into the water and watches Jeans lifeless body emerge towards the top.As his head comes slowly closer to the water (in disbelife),Jean comes back to life grabbing cyclops and pulling him into the water.Her face turns disfigured and fire surronds her face even as they go down into the water.

Loving it. big grin Originally posted by mr.smiley

Another small scene I thought of

(Magneto's head quarters)

The walls begin to shake madly and Jean Grey bust into Magneto's lair.Magneto quickly puts on his helmet and watches Jean.

Magneto:Just as a Phoenix rises from the ashes so does the X mens precious Jean Grey.What is it you want?

Jean:I want answers.The Proffesor did something to me and I can't tell what.His shields are too strong to get through.

Magneto: (points to his helmet) Then what makes you think that you could ever break through my shields?

JeansadIn a deeper,darker voice) Because they're weaker!

Mangeto's helmet shatters and Phoenix probes his mind.She learns of the mind blocks Xavier put up and then makes Magneto relive the terrors of the Halucast.

Something like that.

Loving it. big grin Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Mystique brings along Gambit and Avalanche then.
The way I see it if Mystique broke Gambit out, Gambit would be indebted. So the Cajun doesn't so much believe in the Brotherhood cause, he's bound to aid them until his debt is repaid. It wouldn't be so hard for him to switch sides then. Loving it. big grin

Mainstream
is it just me or would it be cooler if Juggy wasn't in the brotherhood and was just casuing Havok alone?

mr.smiley
That's what I said on page one.The way i'm working him out he breaks free from Alcatraz,but is strictly on his own.Thanks Marvel Geek!I think me and X marks the spot could pull off a pretty awesome script together.

Okay.I've been thinking about Mystiques capture.It's not as much as she got sloppy posing as Senator Kelly,but that Bolivar Trask has been incorperating Sentinal technology.The prototype Sentinals have a mutant tracker on them,that can display a mutants genetic signature.He meets with Kelly and notices the tracker rapidly displays a mutant signature.He then tricks kelly into coming to a private sentinal showing,Mystique not knowing this is a trap goes and gets defeated by a sentinal.Magneto was informed of Mystiques plan,but not even he anticipated this turn of events.

(note:the tracker that breaks Mystiques secret isn't on an actual sentianl at the time,but inside Bolivar Trask watch or glasses or something).

pr1983
That's what I said on page one.The way i'm working him out he breaks free from Alcatraz,but is strictly on his own.Thanks Marvel Geek!I think me and X marks the spot could pull off a pretty awesome script together.

Okay.I've been thinking about Mystiques capture.It's not as much as she got sloppy posing as Senator Kelly,but that Bolivar Trask has been incorperating Sentinal technology.The prototype Sentinals have a mutant tracker on them,that can display a mutants genetic signature.He meets with Kelly and notices the tracker rapidly displays a mutant signature.He then tricks kelly into coming to a private sentinal showing,Mystique not knowing this is a trap goes and gets defeated by a sentinal.Magneto was informed of Mystiques plan,but not even he anticipated this turn of events.

(note:the tracker that breaks Mystiques secret isn't on an actual sentianl at the time,but inside Bolivar Trask watch or glasses or something).

Solid, good idea...

mr.smiley
Got any new action scenes PR?
I enjoyed the one you posted.

Mainstream
you heard the man paul

pr1983
Got any new action scenes PR?
I enjoyed the one you posted.

I would have liked to have seen a danger room simulation, the x-men versus the brotherhood, and the x-men to wipe the floor with them...

Marvelgeek

Yeah, liking it liking it yes . Ye'velcum (said by yoghurt in space balls) stick out tongue

mr.smiley
I would have liked to have seen a danger room simulation, the x-men versus the brotherhood, and the x-men to wipe the floor with them...

That would be cool.We could see Nightcrawler fighting Toad.

Mainstream
be cool to see toad get the green beat out of him

pr1983
That would be cool.We could see Nightcrawler fighting Toad.

yeah... logan and sabertooth (a proper one too)...

xmarksthespot

Very clever idea.

I had a thought that the Sentinel mutant detection tech could be adapted from the stolen Cerebro 2 tech salvaged from Alkali Lake facility but dunno how plausible it is that anything salvageable survived.

The only explanation for Juggs superstrength and durability I can come up with is that he's been genetically enhanced. Cyttorak = good for comics bad for movies (at least in keeping with the syle of X1 and X2). Cain's never been the most social of people so he could be convicted felon that the government 'volunteered' for experimentation.

I like Juggs as a solo entity too, but I needed an explanation of how he'd get his psi immune helmet. Therefore a gift from Magneto, but anything from Magneto comes at a price. So I'd go with a compromise Juggs wreaks havoc alone first half, until he needs the psi-immune helmet at which point he's indebted to Magneto.

mr.smiley
Okay.

Extended Magneto/Phoenix scene

I'll say this scene happens maybe at the halfway point of the movie.Magneto hints to the Brotherhood that someone has been playing with his mind and it's not Charles.Magneto is walking through his lair and the next thing he realizes,is that he's back in Germany as a child.He sees his parents being pushed towards a huge building (a gas chamber).
His Father starts fighting with a guard and yelling for Eric.A guard then hits his Father in the back of the head with a gun.Magneto (now looking like a child),runs towards his father screaming Papa in German.

Magneto then realizes he's back in his lair.

Pyro:What's wrong?

Magneto:Be prepard children (adressing the whole brotherhood).
We have an unwanted visitor.

At this time Magneto puts on his helmet.Suddenly the cave seems to shake and all the Brotherhood,but Magneto,falls to the ground grabbing their heads in pain.Jean bust a hole through the cave and is consumed in fire.

Magneto:Just as the Phoenix rises from the ashes so does the X mens precious Jean Grey.What do you want?

Jean:Answers Eric.I know the Proffessor did something to my mind.What was it.

Magneto:Why don't you just read his mind and find out!

Magneto then creates huge pieces of metal and wraps them around the Phoenix.After a brief second,Jean bust out of the metal casing.

Jean:He's got shields within his mind.I can tear them down,but I would just rather get the answers from you.

Magneto:And what makes you think you can get through my shields?(points to the helmet)

Jean:Because they're weaker.......

Magneto's eyes become very big and his helmet shatter off his head.He then falls to the ground and pain as Jean probes his mind.

pr1983
i like juggs being the "wild card" of the story...

mr.smiley
Very clever idea.

I had a thought that the Sentinel mutant detection tech could be adapted from the stolen Cerebro 2 tech salvaged from Alkali Lake facility but dunno how plausible it is that anything salvageable survived.

The only explanation for Juggs superstrength and durability I can come up with is that he's been genetically enhanced. Cyttorak = good for comics bad for movies (at least in keeping with the syle of X1 and X2). Cain's never been the most social of people so he could be convicted felon that the government 'volunteered' for experimentation.

I like Juggs as a solo entity too, but I needed an explanation of how he'd get his psi immune helmet. Therefore a gift from Magneto, but anything from Magneto comes at a price. So I'd go with a compromise Juggs wreaks havoc alone first half, until he needs the psi-immune helmet at which point he's indebted to Magneto.

However,the liquid serum that controlled mutants was too powerful for Cain and Stryker pretty much abandoned the Juggernaut and left him under strict security at Alcatraz.

What if Juggernaut was apart of Strykers Weapon X project?Remember how Stryker was controlling Magneto and getting information?Let's say Magneto told him about his Helmets telepathy shield and Stryker used the same technology to harness a mask for his test subject the Juggernaut?

mr.smiley
My post is upside down.The bottom part goes at the top!

pr1983
My post is upside down.The bottom part goes at the top!

its ok...

Mainstream
forget about it

mr.smiley
OK.

xmarksthespot
However,the liquid serum that controlled mutants was too powerful for Cain and Stryker pretty much abandoned the Juggernaut and left him under strict security at Alcatraz.

What if Juggernaut was apart of Strykers Weapon X project?Remember how Stryker was controlling Magneto and getting information?Let's say Magneto told him about his Helmets telepathy shield and Stryker used the same technology to harness a mask for his test subject the Juggernaut?

I like it. Now Juggs can be a complete wildcard big grin

mr.smiley
Now what can we realy do with him?

I think he needs to be one of the main reasons for a sentinal launch (along with the public finding out a mutant has been posing as a senator).I'm thinking Costume wise,Ultimate Juggernaut had a cool outfit.Maybe change to eye slots though.In Ultimate X men they where just one red slot (like Cyclops).In the movie we should see his eyes.

xmarksthespot
What's the summary of the amalgamated plot thus far?

mr.smiley
Are we going to just do seperate scripts or merge the scripts together?
I'll work on my summary though that way you can see it.

mr.smiley
Mr.smiley plost summary. (kind of a rough draft)

Set two-three months after Alkali Lake.Scott summers is continualy haunted by dreams of his dead wife,Jean Grey.Apon returning to the place she died,Jean ressurects herself and returns,but seems to be something else.Jean tells scott she can't be with him and flys away.Bolivar Trask,a former friend of William Stryker and head of the top secret Sentinal program discovers Senator Kelly is actualy a shape changing mutant.After this disturbing discovery,Trask continues manufacturing of the Sentinal program on his own.Magneto discovers that mutant prisoners are being held at Alcatraz Island and decides to go rescue his fellow mutants.Upon realeasing them,he also lets loose former weapon X test subject Cain Marko,aka the Juggernaut.With the threat of the Phoenix looming over the X-men and the dangerous Juggernaut deystroying everything,Xavier must divide his X-men,along with the X students into two teams.Seperated,the X men must defeat both threats and still stop the launching of the sentinal project.

Just need to fit in Beast.I got some ideas for Psylocke,but I just don't know if they'll be room for her.

xmarksthespot
Well I haven't actually scripted any major dialogue. I've posted most of my ideas in the past few pages, but I can post an up-to-date summary of my synopsis. We can make different scripts and amalgamate them I guess.. that is if I ever find the time to make myself actually write any dialogue. Ideas I'm good at... dialogue is trickier. And you're welcome to use any of my ideas in your script.

Marvelgeek
You guys clapping.

xmarksthespot

xmarksthespot

pr1983
Much better... big grin

i still think there's way too little scott and logan...

i like that there's alot of magneto and charles (mckellan and stewart rule) and their interplay looks good...

xmarksthespot
Yeh I noticed it was a little light on the Scott and Logan, I think it's cos I'm subconsciouly factoring in that I'm sick of Wolvie getting so much screentime and that Cyclops can only have a short role due to Superman commitments... I'm weird that way.

The McKellen/Stewart scenes are some of the best in the movies. So yeh want to have as much Magneto/Xavier as possible.

Marvelgeek
It's great. jump I'm just wondering, is Master Mold going to be a sentinel him/itself? I always thought that a big (or equal sized) sentinel building smaller (or equal sized) ones was kinda silly. I say it should be something more like a AI only (with ACCESS to sentinel body if it wishes), a computer system, that is one with and controls the sentinel production factory. I think that'd be cool.

pr1983
Yeh I noticed it was a little light on the Scott and Logan, I think it's cos I'm subconsciouly factoring in that I'm sick of Wolvie getting so much screentime and that Cyclops can only have a short role due to Superman commitments... I'm weird that way.

The McKellen/Stewart scenes are some of the best in the movies. So yeh want to have as much Magneto/Xavier as possible.

well imagine james marsden disappeared off the face of the earth... and we have a new, better cyclops...

Mainstream
well imagine james marsden disappeared off the face of the earth... and we have a new, better cyclops...

like who?

pr1983
like who?

you or me... or linden ashby...

Mainstream
but I'm black......I wanna be Synch...god rest his soul

pr1983
like who?

Mainstream

um okay....but I wanna be Cable black love child....Mainstream..mutant soilder of misfortune...coming to movie theaters summer 2009

pr1983
um okay....but I wanna be Cable black love child....Mainstream..mutant soilder of misfortune...coming to movie theaters summer 2009

laughing

apologies for the weird posting...

xmarksthespot
It's great. jump I'm just wondering, is Master Mold going to be a sentinel him/itself? I always thought that a big (or equal sized) sentinel building smaller (or equal sized) ones was kinda silly. I say it should be something more like a AI only (with ACCESS to sentinel body if it wishes), a computer system, that is one with and controls the sentinel production factory. I think that'd be cool.

No not a big daddy sentinel cos thats just silly. I'm thinking Master Mold is a sort of like a computer program/system that gains sentience. I'd like it to have maybe a holographic interface... with a human face... maybe Stryker's face.

Mainstream
laughing

apologies for the weird posting...

I was wondering about that...I thought I got stuck in a time loop again

Marvelgeek
No not a big daddy sentinel cos thats just silly. I'm thinking Master Mold is a sort of like a computer program/system that gains sentience. I'd like it to have maybe a holographic interface... with a human face... maybe Stryker's face.
Interesting man
I was wondering about that...I thought I got stuck in a time loop again "again"...? Do tell big grin

mr.smiley
Well I haven't actually scripted any major dialogue. I've posted most of my ideas in the past few pages, but I can post an up-to-date summary of my synopsis. We can make different scripts and amalgamate them I guess.. that is if I ever find the time to make myself actually write any dialogue. Ideas I'm good at... dialogue is trickier. And you're welcome to use any of my ideas in your script.

I'm better at dialogue than writting a synopsis so that works out pretty good.

pr1983
I'm better at dialogue than writting a synopsis so that works out pretty good.

im good at multitasking... i can do a bit of everything, even stuntwork and costume design... big grin

Marvelgeek
im good at multitasking... i can do a bit of everything, even stuntwork and costume design... big grin
Yeah me too! And the sound and camera guy. But u know what I'm really good at? Chocolate cake! U want? nosweat U want? Can I get u some slippers or coffe, u'll want some coffee! Jumpy rolling on floor laughing pray

mr.smiley
Okay.This takes place after the Phoenix attack on magneto.

(back at Xaviers school)

Xavier senses Eric coming.Even though he senses that his old friends intentions aren't harmful,he still tells his students to be prepared.
Eric arrives in a jet,along with his Brotherhood.Xavier,along with Cyclops,Wolverine,Storm and Beast greet Magneto outside of the school.
Magneto,with his Brotherhood who consist of Mysitque,Avalanche,Pyro and Gambit exit the Jet.The X-men supeciously examine the Brotherhood and the Brotherhood does the same.Like their sizing eachother up.

Eric:We must have a talk Charles.It seems as if you star pupil has decided to take revenge for that little incident that took place so many years ago.

Xaviersadeyes grow big sensing Erics mind has been manipulated).
Eric,What did Jean do to you?

Ericsadhesitating) That's of no importance right now Charles.You need to use Cerebro to track her down.We have to stop her immediatly.

Xavier:I shut down Cerebro Eric.Last time I used it I nearly deystroyed every mutant on the planet and thanks to you i nearly deystroyed every human.

Eric:It's are only chance Charles!She's already deystroyed me and my childrens home.She'll come after yours next.

Charles and Eric have a brief stare down,looking into eachothers eyes.

Xavier:Very well.

Cyclops:Proffesor I don't think----

Xavier:Erics right Scott.This might be are only chance to stop Jean.

This is a rough draft.I'll up date it like I did the Magneto/Phoenix scene

mr.smiley

Seriously?

pr1983
Okay.This takes place after the Phoenix attack on magneto.

(back at Xaviers school)

Xavier senses Eric coming.Even though he senses that his old friends intentions aren't harmful,he still tells his students to be prepared.
Eric arrives in a jet,along with his Brotherhood.Xavier,along with Cyclops,Wolverine,Storm and Beast greet Magneto outside of the school.
Magneto,with his Brotherhood who consist of Mysitque,Avalanche,Pyro and Gambit exit the Jet.The X-men supeciously examine the Brotherhood and the Brotherhood does the same.Like their sizing eachother up.

Eric:We must have a talk Charles.It seems as if you star pupil has decided to take revenge for that little incident that took place so many years ago.

Xaviersadeyes grow big sensing Erics mind has been manipulated).
Eric,What did Jean do to you?

Ericsadhesitating) That's of no importance right now Charles.You need to use Cerebro to track her down.We have to stop her immediatly.

Xavier:I shut down Cerebro Eric.Last time I used it I nearly deystroyed every mutant on the planet and thanks to you i nearly deystroyed every human.

Eric:It's are only chance Charles!She's already deystroyed me and my childrens home.She'll come after yours next.

Charles and Eric have a brief stare down,looking into eachothers eyes.

Xavier:Very well.

Cyclops:Proffesor I don't think----

Xavier:Erics right Scott.This might be are only chance to stop Jean.

This is a rough draft.I'll up date it like I did the Magneto/Phoenix scene

looks ok... but better to hear how it sounds to be sure...

pr1983
Seriously?

Yeah... im a bit of a control freak so i like to have a part in everything...

mr.smiley
looks ok... but better to hear how it sounds to be sure...

Yeah I read it aloud.It wasn't too bad.Needed to be longer though.

pr1983
Yeah I read it aloud.It wasn't too bad.Needed to be longer though.

Cool...

xmarksthespot
I can't find a way to work Beast into my plot which is really annoying.

Mainstream
involve the legacy virus...the xmen could call up a certain blue science guy to help'em out.

pr1983
involve the legacy virus...the xmen could call up a certain blue science guy to help'em out.

Noooooooooo...

Way too big to be a little side plot...

Marvelgeek
Noooooooooo...

Way too big to be a little side plot...
I agree.

xmarksthespot
I already have Sentinels, Juggernaut and Dark Phoenix. I don't need the Legacy virus thank you very much! lol And even now each of my multiple plots is probably underdeveloped.

pr1983
I already have Sentinels, Juggernaut and Dark Phoenix. I don't need the Legacy virus thank you very much! lol And even now each of my multiple plots is probably underdeveloped.

laughing

aceofgambit2
i honestly liked the idea of Iceman eyeing Shadowcat. i think it adds envy to rogue making her want to prove herself a little more. but doesnt colossus like kitty also.... colossus would break icemans skull.... i dont know....

if mystique freed gambit and avalanche i think that they should fight for the brotherhood in New York against the sentinels. Rogue gets blasted by Dark Pheonix and gambit trys to save her but gets beat also. Rogue sees how he trys to help her and when they awake tells the other X-men they need to give him medical attentio because he tried to save her (repay the debt). rogue thinks about how iceman didnt save her... (bitter little girl). in the end of the movie it should show Gambit resting at the mansion and he makes the decision to stay. he tells rogue... "i think i can deal, chere"

i dont know what you all think... use what you like... smile

pr1983
Originally posted by aceofgambit2
i honestly liked the idea of Iceman eyeing Shadowcat. i think it adds envy to rogue making her want to prove herself a little more. but doesnt colossus like kitty also.... colossus would break icemans skull.... i dont know....

if mystique freed gambit and avalanche i think that they should fight for the brotherhood in New York against the sentinels. Rogue gets blasted by Dark Pheonix and gambit trys to save her but gets beat also. Rogue sees how he trys to help her and when they awake tells the other X-men they need to give him medical attentio because he tried to save her (repay the debt). rogue thinks about how iceman didnt save her... (bitter little girl). in the end of the movie it should show Gambit resting at the mansion and he makes the decision to stay. he tells rogue... "i think i can deal, chere"

i dont know what you all think... use what you like... smile

i don't think iceman would choose not to help rogue...

otherwise its good...

aceofgambit2
maybe he could be too busy helping shadowcat..... tsk tsk

pr1983
maybe he could be too busy helping shadowcat..... tsk tsk

lol... or maybe remy just gets to her quicker... stick out tongue

aceofgambit2
I can't find a way to work Beast into my plot which is really annoying.

maybe they can call beast in for medical purposes. or maybe when they split up into blue and gold teams they need an extra member to even it out... so they call reinforcements. easy way to introduce characters.

add a quickie flashback when hes asked how he got hairy and blue. show him transform from X2 Hank McCoy to X3 Beast

aceofgambit2
we can talk all we want about beast just appearing.... but Kelsy Gramar has already been casted. we know its not going to be a small part. and we dont even have angel in our script.

im actually a media arts major... i can direct. smile

pr1983
we can talk all we want about beast just appearing.... but Kelsy Gramar has already been casted. we know its not going to be a small part. and we dont even have angel in our script.

im actually a media arts major... i can direct. smile

you are not getting my chair... schmoll stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
I'd like to see her evolve into feisty strong Rogue that's the one Gambit's always gone for. So maybe this could happen:

Gambit takes a hit for Mystique, the Brotherhood desert the wounded. Gambit's debt to the Brotherhood for his freedom is repaid. Rogue defends him from Sentinels even though she has no superpowers... thus a strong courageous (but yes sorta stupid) Rogue is seen... it's at that point that the superstrength she permanently absorbed from Juggs kicks in.

It's not a very well thougth out idea... I need sleep but can't sleep lol.

xmarksthespot
I guess I'm getting Story credit cos I'm too lazy to write dialogue to get me a Screenwriter credit

pr1983
I'd like to see her evolve into feisty strong Rogue that's the one Gambit's always gone for. So maybe this could happen:

Gambit takes a hit for Mystique, the Brotherhood desert the wounded. Gambit's debt to the Brotherhood for his freedom is repaid. Rogue defends him from Sentinels even though she has no superpowers... thus a strong courageous (but yes sorta stupid) Rogue is seen... it's at that point that the superstrength she permanently absorbed from Juggs kicks in.

It's not a very well thougth out idea... I need sleep but can't sleep lol.

Its ok, but i still think she needs flight...

xmarksthespot
I'm not a big fan of flight without some sort of explanation of it eg magnetic levitation, windriding, telekinesis.

I remember an old animated X-Men:
Angel: How do you fly?
Rogue: I dunno I just do.

pr1983
I'm not a big fan of flight without some sort of explanation of it eg magnetic levitation, windriding, telekinesis.

I remember an old animated X-Men:
Angel: How do you fly?
Rogue: I dunno I just do.

Yeah, but with colossus it seems rather pointless to have two strong guys on the team...

xmarksthespot
Yeh I didn't have Colossus in my original premise, I just added him in the new summary I made for the hell of it.

pr1983
Yeh I didn't have Colossus in my original premise, I just added him in the new summary I made for the hell of it.

colossus has to be in it... he has to throw down with juggs... massive property damage... coolest comic book battle... EVER... well, if im choreographing it... big grin

xmarksthespot
Should GE Juggs be as strong as mystical Juggs?

pr1983
Should GE Juggs be as strong as mystical Juggs?

No, i'd say slightly above movie colossus (to keep the scale right)

aceofgambit2
the stronger they are the harder they fall

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>