Namor & Savage Hulk VS. Black Adam & Captain Marvel(DC) Fist Fight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it? Hand to hand combat! No flying, No lightning, just pure brawling.

Savage Hulk

&

Namor(Fresh Out Of Water)

VS.

Captain Marvel(DC)

&

Black Adam

Namor doesn't get enough respect on these forums. mad Marvel's first, and mightiest mutant.

Cosmic Cube
Hulk and Namor, easily.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sentry
Who takes it? Hand to hand combat! No flying, No lightning, just pure brawling.

Savage Hulk

&

Namor(Fresh Out Of Water)

VS.

Captain Marvel(DC)

&

Black Adam

Namor doesn't get enough respect on these forums. mad Marvel's first, and mightiest mutant.

Yes finally! Finally someone knows the truth!

Namor and Hulk are half of the best group, team in the MU imo. Namor along with Thing is probably Hulks favorite sparring partner. These 2 have also taken on the likes of Thor, Iron Man, Giant Man, at the same time.

Eventhough at times its hard for Subby and Hulk to get along, they work together when need be. CM and BA however are harder to get along with eachother.

Being that Namor and Hulk are always in competition on whose indeed the strongest they have a goos chance of beating the CM/BA duo. In contrast to that, CM/BA have the smarts over the two Marvel powerhouses, and could easily outsmart them to achieve victory.

If its a mindless fist fight CM/BA win 7/10 times. Due to smarts
If Hulk and Namor are fighting for something say, Lady Dorma and Betty, Hulk and Namor wipe the floor with the DC duo and winning 9/10 times. All my opinion ofcourse.

Cosmic Cube
Hulk is the king of mindless fist fights. 7/10 my ass. mad

long pig
Namor gets respect from me, he's a Defender! Impossible not to respect him.

Hulk/Namor ends this quickly.

james2099
so i see that cm/ba has to be de-powered for hulk and sub to have a chance against them? what if i say that they can only use fire-power and no strength in a battle.............OH NOW THAT WOULD BE UNFAIR TO DO THAT!!! whats next? cm not being able to transform? whistle

Dalak
Originally posted by james2099
so i see that cm/ba has to be de-powered for hulk and sub to have a chance against them? what if i say that they can only use fire-power and no strength in a battle.............OH NOW THAT WOULD BE UNFAIR TO DO THAT!!! whats next? cm not being able to transform? whistle

And you say you like Hulk stick out tongue

For the record, I'd give Hulk and Namor the edge here.

james2099
i say that hulk and namor have the edge to, but lets not limit half of the fighters,if hulk and namor won then cm and ba fans will start crying foul play, dont let them even get the chance dalak. big grin

Dalak
Originally posted by james2099
i say that hulk and namor have the edge to, but lets not limit half of the fighters,if hulk and namor won then cm and ba fans will start crying foul play, dont let them even get the chance dalak. big grin

And if they had their speed everyone would be saying "Speedblitz" and the Marvel crew wouldn't have a chance.

THis is a brawl, and that is Hulk's cup o' tea. IF that means he wins, then unfortunately that happens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.