What Character do you identify with most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Who is most like you? Who do you identify with?

ImmortalOne
Juggernaut, I get what I want, and willing to do everything to get it. Thus, I am UNSTOPPABLE. Yet I still have good inside of me. Just like Cain Marko

JUGGERNAUT RULEZ !!!

Spideys Sister
Spiderman...Hes teased and bullied and is only trying to be good and himself but people still put him down. Thats almost exactly like me.

pr1983
Cyclops - Doesnt care whether he's popular or not, still goes out and gets the job done... Not afraid to make tough decisions or to be ruthless when the time comes...

Scoobless
well.... i wear a big 'S' on my chest, fly around in my underwear and i fool people by wearing glasses.... so i'd have to say i'm most like Wolverine

waitaminute...... i've been hanging around these threads too long..... Wolverine is the almost invincible guy who can do anything isn't he?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

pr1983
Originally posted by Scoobless
well.... i wear a big 'S' on my chest, fly around in my underwear and i fool people by wearing glasses.... so i'd have to say i'm most like Wolverine

waitaminute...... i've been hanging around these threads too long..... Wolverine is the almost invincible guy who can do anything isn't he?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

DarkCrawler
I'm Batman.

Sentry
I'm Simon Williams... Wonder Man.

You guys thought I was going to say Sentry huh? Nope. He's too powerful. I'd have to deal with the Void more often than not. Plus living in LA and fighting crime while being a Hollywood stuntman is a big plus. Oh, I'm immortal too. big grin

DigiMark007
Spider-Man. I'm a freakin' geek (we're all at least comic book geeks, but I go far beyond that) and have been told plenty of times I'm cute, nice, and very likable but I have abysmal luck with women.

I just like to think that in a few more years I'll be dating a super model and will have a multi-million dollar movie named after me. Then the circle will be complete.

-DM

RogueGambitdare
Raven. I'm not very emotional. I love the dark.(I know that's creepy.) I don't like to be around other people. I sorta have a darkside. And I have my secrets.

BENITO
Mikey were both imatuers shielded by the rest of our family and love PIZZA and make lots and loots of jokes

Zahit
Galactus. I'm hungry.

BENITO
Originally posted by Zahit
Galactus. I'm hungry. Dude half way on pepperoni Pizza Planet

Zahit
Originally posted by BENITO
Dude half way on pepperoni Pizza Planet
It's a plan...

long pig

roll eyes (sarcastic)
So you identify with Wolverine, is this you?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/BizarroSanta/MasterandHisPupil.jpg

stormfront13
laughing laughing

Cosmic Flame
I'm like one part Jean Grey, one part Adam Warlock, one part Dr. Strange. My mood determines which personality manifests...

BENITO
Originally posted by Zahit
It's a plan...

ok now were am I gonna get a cosmic skateboard

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
So you identify with Wolverine, is this you?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/BizarroSanta/MasterandHisPupil.jpg

embarrasment

gentmax
I need some help figuring out who I can identify with.

Who is the super hero that has a job sitting at a computer for 10 hours a day, supposed to be working, but spends most of the time looking around these forums,(will probably get caught and fired), wishing he was at home playing more video games, or at the lake fishing?

BENITO
Originally posted by gentmax

Who is the super hero that has a job sitting at a computer for 10 hours a day, supposed to be working, but spends most of the time looking around these forums,(will probably get caught and fired), wishing he was at home playing more video games, or at the lake fishing?

Cyber-fishing man

alexanderluthor
supongo que no tengo mucho que decir, solo que me identifico demasiado con el lex de la serie de smallville, no con el de la pelicula.

alexanderluthor
opssss, i'm sorry, i was saying that i identify very much with the lex from smallville, not the one from the movie.

Scoobless
Originally posted by gentmax

Kyle Rayner during his stint with the Titans

BENITO
Kyle Rayner during his stint with the Titans
not cyber fishing man sad sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.