Ulic Qel-Droma vs. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Setting is...

CermDocuments and Settings\J\My Documents\My Pictures\4.jpg

Kun-ni Habeo
if its dark ulic then maybe windu could win

chewbacca II
yeh i agree because mace's vaapad works better on agressive opponents,eg sith. but also dark ulics is more powerful than light ulic so im not intirely sure

Fishy
Ulic was incredible when he wasn't a Jedi he was even more powerful when he was. Dark or Light Ulic wins

darth plo koon
yeah he is a ancient jedi/sith they were the ones to discover the true nature of the force and real combat ulic will win only cos of his past and the way he discovered the true power of the DARK SIDE

sasee tiin
Originally posted by darth plo koon
yeah he is a ancient jedi/sith they were the ones to discover the true nature of the force and real combat ulic will win only cos of his past and the way he discovered the true power of the DARK SIDE

actually, the ones who discover "things" are extremely rarely the best in it, especially when several 1000 years have passed, allowing new Jedis and siths to perform what the first ones discovered.....
Mace, one of the best light saber fighters, would probably win without being close to loose.

chewbacca II
nah, if mace won it would be pretty close, i think if it was left to lightsaber combat mace could take this one because he mathes up to the like of tulak hord and such hu ulic wouldnt have a chance against, but if ithe fight was left to knowledge of the force then im not intirely sure but i think ulic could just win this one

Fishy
Okay seriously...

Ulic did manage to fight Exar Kun into a stalemate..
Mace managed to defeat Sidious in a lightsaber fight..

Thats the best fights those two have had, Ulic is more impressive. Not to mention he killed a Jedi when he was without the force using a lightsaber he knew that thing inside out. He was good at it, what am I saying he was great with it.

sasee tiin
i Really didn't know abut the exar kun stalemate thing, sorry my bad sad
a lot more even then, but i would still go with Mace...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
i think mace has this.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Fishy
Okay seriously...

Ulic did manage to fight Exar Kun into a stalemate..
Mace managed to defeat Sidious in a lightsaber fight..

Thats the best fights those two have had, Ulic is more impressive. Not to mention he killed a Jedi when he was without the force using a lightsaber he knew that thing inside out. He was good at it, what am I saying he was great with it.

I agree with you and I don't know who would win but Ulic did lose and Mace did win.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
mace did beat sidious......because he was meant to think he had the upper hand. so how many times do you guys have to hear that to actually get it through ur head?

I agree, even if they were fighting to the death, with no anakin involved.....MAce could still give sidious a real run for his money.

but he did not defeat sidious in the movie because he was better, just because he was made to think so.

all that being said, i think mace would take ulic. Ulic did well against exar, and was BA....but mace's vapaad is too much of a factor.

Lord Darkstar
yes Ulic did loose, but remember he was fighting a far harder opponent

Fishy
Well Exar is a lot more impressive then Sidious is. And Ulic his connection to the force was really great

Darth_DaNThEMaN
IMHO Sidious would beat Exar.

Lord Darkstar
also, if Mace's vapaad was so great, why can't he beat Exar, or Revan or any of the anicent sith lords, it does give him an advantage, but not that much

Fishy
Not to mention that Vaapad works against DS opponents, Ulic had a lot of time on the light as well

Darth_Frobo
Ullic hgad a lot more practice witha saber then mace and he had more force powers, that being said he was a little bit like anakin as he was fairly arroagant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.