MATTHEW REILLY-Voted No1 best seller.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

COTTON MAN
Hi, I just wonted to now if there were any other people who have read Matthew Reilly's (MR) books and would like to share there opinion to tell me and others what they though, there us a total of 6 and i will give u a quick bio. NOT IN ORDER OF WHICH HE WROTE

1)Ice station-Deep in Antarctica a team of USA army spec ops get trapped in a ice station and try to battle it out with the french.

2)Area 7- Americas most top secret base has about to get the best visitor of all time THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, but there are hostile forces in the base waiting for him already.

3)Scarecrow- 15 targets, they must all die by 12 noon today, $20 million a pop and on the list is Shane Shofeild, code name scarecrow (he was the main person in the books above^^^). ICE STATION, AREA 7 and SCARECROW are a trilogy

4)Contest- New york state library is about to have a battle, a battle of aliens from different planets held every 1000 years, its a contest, a contest of who can stay alive the longest but that wont be easy for Stephan Swain and his daughter Holly.

5)Temple- Deep in the jungle of Peru, the hunt for a legendary incan idol, a idol that in this present day could be used as a terrifying new weapon. Guiding the team are americas finest Marines and William Race a young linguist that has to decrypt a thousand year old script.

6)Hover car racer- In the near future, the most popular sport in the world is racing, hover car racing. But for Jason Chaser a 14 year old who gets picked to go to a hover car racing school he gets hell when he mets his competitors.

old man stan
Cotton man. Matthew Reilly books are great. I love them as well (you may already know this) but please try to spell things write when you are describing the books, Luke (he, he. he)
Temple was my favourite. It was damn good literature.

COTTON MAN
ok, well what i spell rong. sorry people i dindnt spell check.

i liked hover car racer, and contest but i am in the process of reading temple.

old man stan
cotton man, spell things right please. Let me correct your mistakes.
Wonted is spelt Wanted
No is spelt Know
Rong is spelt Wrong
Dindnt is spelt Didn't
There is spelt Their (in the way that you were using it)
'Is about', not 'has about'
Shofield is Schofield
You would write "William Race who is a young linguist" or "William Race, a young linguist" not"william race a young linguist"

Damn, Luke. Any money says that that english assessment was the only one you have ever beat me in and ever will beat me in. Your spelling is more off than year-old milk

COTTON MAN
well if u were to look back at didnt its not spelt wrong because i didnt put the didn't<thing in u d!ck, and if u spell check it picks it up and tells u and it didnt so get fuked.

ohhh and stay on topic

old man stan
Shut up. Your post made no sense. It is spelt wrong. I just looked back, you stupid idiot. Youre so dumb that you couldnt even see the mistake when you had spell-check on. Whats going on?

COTTON MAN
lol if u think that made no sense u r LAME read back i will tell u what i said didn't isn't spelt wrong because i didn't place the comma thing in the top

old man stan
Yes exactly, it IS spelt wrong because you added an extra D and N and took away the comma thing.
It not Dindnt, its Did'nt.
See what I mean?

COTTON MAN
yes i do see that it is a keyboard and ya fingers can hit the wrong key mkayyyyyyyyyyy

old man stan
Yes, I see too but you said that you looked back and that it was spelt correctly meaning that you cant spell it and didnt see the mistake when you looked back.

COTTON MAN
i dont spell check when i typp post

old man stan
You said before that you did. Remember this morning "ooh, the spell check said that I spelt everything right."

COTTON MAN
ha u r slow that was 4 the thread not 4 posting

old man stan
No, you are slow, not only in figuring things out but in your movement too. Nearly as slow at running as me and that's bad. You're a cat. And you said that it was for your first POST in this THREAD. Idiot.

COTTON MAN
lol yes i did but read back and it says for the thread u thundercunt ( i like that werd)

old man stan
Whats that meant to mean? That you use spellcheck for the thread. Yes, OK, but if thats true you would also have to use it for the posts in the thread. Think about it.

COTTON MAN
no u r lame 4 the creation u no the 1st thing that u see when u click on a post.......u half a brain

old man stan
Yeah, but u didnt say that you used it for the creation of the thread, yo stupid Fuk! Get half a brain. You dont even half half a dik after Natalie Berry bit it off.

COTTON MAN
read your last sentence. if thats the gramma u r talking bout, u on the pipe

IceWithin
roll eyes (sarcastic)
this is about Mathew Reilly's books, not about a dumb spelling fight.
Although I've only read one MR book I consider him a great author, the book I read was "Contest"
I love it.

old man stan
I have read all of his books and barely any of this site is on-topic so why cant we have a dumb fight? Suck on that, d!ckhead!

COTTON MAN
I liked contest to they r making a movie of contest, did u no that?

old man stan
I knew that. Looks good

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by COTTON MAN
Hi, I just wonted to now if there were any other people who have read Matthew Reilly's (MR) books and would like to share there opinion to tell me and others what they though, there us a total of 6 and i will give u a quick bio. NOT IN ORDER OF WHICH HE WROTE

1)Ice station-Deep in Antarctica a team of USA army spec ops get trapped in a ice station and try to battle it out with the french.

2)Area 7- Americas most top secret base has about to get the best visitor of all time THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, but there are hostile forces in the base waiting for him already.

3)Scarecrow- 15 targets, they must all die by 12 noon today, $20 million a pop and on the list is Shane Shofeild, code name scarecrow (he was the main person in the books above^^^). ICE STATION, AREA 7 and SCARECROW are a trilogy

4)Contest- New york state library is about to have a battle, a battle of aliens from different planets held every 1000 years, its a contest, a contest of who can stay alive the longest but that wont be easy for Stephan Swain and his daughter Holly.

5)Temple- Deep in the jungle of Peru, the hunt for a legendary incan idol, a idol that in this present day could be used as a terrifying new weapon. Guiding the team are americas finest Marines and William Race a young linguist that has to decrypt a thousand year old script.

6)Hover car racer- In the near future, the most popular sport in the world is racing, hover car racing. But for Jason Chaser a 14 year old who gets picked to go to a hover car racing school he gets hell when he mets his competitors.
wow, matt is the man!!!! i like in temple how the professor was always coming out on top, despite his small stature and non military training. the whole back story was awesome.

ranadheer
Can anyone send me matthew reilly's books Temple and others

Thanks in advance

Ranadheer
[email protected]

J-Beowulf
Contest, Ice Station, Temple, and Area 7 were some of my all-time favorite books. The guy seriously knows how to keep the action flowing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.