Holiday- Ush busy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Summer is traditionally the slowest time for role-playing, not only because of holidays but also because people are less tempted to sit in front of a computer!

So this will be a less intense RPing time for a while. Furthermore, I myself am kinda on-off on holiday over the next three weeks so my performance will be sporadic. I'll be getting on whenever I can!

Thanks for your patience,

Ush

Trickster
Holidays are finally here then.

Have a nice time, Ush.

Fire
good thing :P I have exams and holis till you get back ush smile

Lord Melkor
I am going to Paris for two months. But I should have Internet acess availible.

Jazzman_78
No problem at all. Enjoy your time off. Just going by the time you put in on these boards, you've earned it.

Tptmanno1
Have fun Ush!

supatroopa286
Man, you Europeans are so lucky. You could just drive over to Paris, or have a what? 2 hour flight to UK? It stinks in America. all we have is Mexico and Canada to go to( unless your rich).

Bardock42
Originally posted by supatroopa286
Man, you Europeans are so lucky. You could just drive over to Paris, or have a what? 2 hour flight to UK? It stinks in America. all we have is Mexico and Canada to go to( unless your rich).

Haha..yes because New York is so sim iliar to Kansas....and california is basically the same as Oregon.......you have so much different stuff in your own country...

supatroopa286
I know, but its all the same country. same culture, same language. If you brits went to NYC and said to some one "did you see that Bobby in a Lorry?" you would get some puzzled looks. My mom was a little nervous about the name of this site. She didn't know that Killer in the UK is the same as Tight, or cool in the US. also, What you said is like if i said " well you have Berlin to go to". It's cool, but it isnt the same as going into another country. but what i do like is that we have people from all around the world on this site.

Bardock42
I have been to other countries...but not to berlin...I see what you are saying though.........

supatroopa286
yeah. You live in Germany right? well, you could fly or even drive to the Eifell tower, the Coliseum, the running of the bulls, or big ben in the same time it takes me to get halfway down my country. and what do i get when i get there? ooooooooohh, a different accent, or a national park. You guys have it so lucky. Besides all that, you dont have to worry about having George Bush running your country. stick out tongue

Bardock42
yeah. You live in Germany right? well, you could fly or even drive to the Eifell tower, the Coliseum, the running of the bulls, or big ben in the same time it takes me to get halfway down my country. and what do i get when i get there? ooooooooohh, a different accent, or a national park. You guys have it so lucky. Besides all that, you dont have to worry about having George Bush running your country. stick out tongue

Ph thats not ture....you get The Empire State Building the Statue of liberty...the Niagra falls.... the bes lobster anywhere....nice beaches.....the best Basketball teams...the golden gate bridge....hollywood.....the rocky mountains....the great lakes....lake powell....you have lots of stuff.....

supatroopa286
touche, my German friend. touche.

1. the empire state building is a tall building. after about 15 minutes, you realize that.

2. Niagra is in Canada. or as i like to call it, America's atic.

3. for the best lobster, you gotta come to the best state, Massachusetts, home of the world champion baseball team the Red Sox, and the world champion football (american football) New England Patriots cool

4. If you covered the Olympics, Lythuania kicked our teams butt in B-ball

5. Beaches are available in Italy or one of those countries in those areas

6. you got me at Hollywood, but the G.G. bridge is another 15-minute-and-then-you-realize-its-a-bridge kinda thing.

7. Im pretty sure you Germans have some mountains. the Rocky mountains are just long, not high. the lakes, im not sure.

Bardock42
You got a lot of nice stuff and part of the Niagra falls is in the US...not the nice part but still.....and I agree New England in genereal rocks

supatroopa286
oh, this goes out to anyone who doesnt like what the US is doing in Iraq

Dont hate me, dont hate our troops, hate our government. thats what i do for the french. but please, dont get me started on the french.

Lana
I need to get out of here and go somewhere that doesn't suck miffed

See you....well, when I see you, I guess....

Lord Melkor
What are you referring to, Supatroopa?

supatroopa286
sorry if i offended anyone sad

Bardock42
sorry if i offended anyone sad
well it came kmind of out off nowhere...for no reason

Captain REX
I'll be here, waiting for you all to return...since I have no life. no expression

BlackC@t
Have a great time, Ush smile

Hey, I know! Take me with you! eek!

Lana
miffed

Captain REX
Uhoh, Lana's packin' heat!

*slides revolver across the table*

Lana
Shut up, you stick out tongue

Fire
lol you guys really have no lives, doesn't anyone else have damn exams?

Captain REX
I have finals, and they're easy. stick out tongue

Lana
My exams were done a month ago.

Dexx
actually fire, i start my exams on monday erm

and they're big ass exams too.....extremely important. 25% of my college grade.

have fun ush....no hurry, as you can see big grin

Killer_Dennis
Man, you Europeans are so lucky. You could just drive over to Paris, or have a what? 2 hour flight to UK? It stinks in America. all we have is Mexico and Canada to go to( unless your rich). Canada may be cold, but I repect my country cool

Jazzman_78
That's all right Dennis, free speech is a big thing here as in many other countries. Many Americans are used to hearing this kind of crap on a daily basis, even on the news. Thousands upon thousands of Americans have died in various wars so that ignorant and ungrateful kids can spout whatever nonsense they want about their country, offending whomever they please. But as they commonly say over here to excuse ignorant mindless ranting, 'Hey, it's a free country!'

Fire
Originally posted by Dexx
actually fire, i start my exams on monday erm

and they're big ass exams too.....extremely important. 25% of my college grade.

have fun ush....no hurry, as you can see big grin

Wow that sucks, Fitch told me a lil about his

Bardock42
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'll be here, waiting for you all to return...since I have no life. no expression

That would make to my Rex Friend Person

Dexx
yeah..well..different college for everyone, fire...but eh bac exam is the same (mostly)

supatroopa286
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
Canada may be cold, but I repect my country cool

sorry, i was just kidding about what i said. it just that this comedian i was watching was talking about canada and how he said

"It's like Americas atic. its seems kinda boring up there at first, but once you actually go up the stairs into there, you say 'wow, there's some cool stuff up here'! "

Bardock42
when I said to...I meant two

Ushgarak
Hmm, my happy holiday thread has turned Grumpy...

Lord Melkor
Your exams are nothing compared to those I have to pass on law in Poland. Trust me on this.

Trickster
Originally posted by Fire
lol you guys really have no lives, doesn't anyone else have damn exams?

I had my last one today... big grin Damn Physics! (Was quite easy though)

Ush, everyone's just jealous.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Hmm, my happy holiday thread has turned Grumpy...

Well, I never liked Happy the Dwarf anyway... *waits for the pun drums*

Lana
bang you dork.

Tptmanno1
*Plays Pun drums on Rex's head, with very heavy mallets*

infern07
wow u ppl suckzorro

ZoSo
And you're going to be BANNED! zorro

Lana
I've already reported him wink

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lana
I've already reported him wink

So did...another.

Lana
Whoooooo no expression

stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lana
Whoooooo no expression

stick out tongue

Nani...

Nani Booboo

ZoSo
laughing out loud

BackFire
Please avoid trolling, thanks.

Captain REX
...pwn'd?

Twilight Janick
I live in Canada and for some of you don't know the separatism struggle going on in Quebec (in which I live), just basically respect the neutrality. However, a counselor at a daytime camp considered herself as a democrat. In the US, democrats are partisans of the left, in other places, they're partisans of democracy under any form.

Captain REX
...well...that's certainly random.

DarkDethbringer
indeed...

Dexx
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
I live in Canada and for some of you don't know the separatism struggle going on in Quebec (in which I live), just basically respect the neutrality. However, a counselor at a daytime camp considered herself as a democrat. In the US, democrats are partisans of the left, in other places, they're partisans of democracy under any form.
no, roses are mostly red, and i've never met a man killed by an ant before. so think again!

DarkDethbringer
huh that didn't have any thing to do with what mindless gibber-jabber he posted...

Dexx
look between the lines shifty

Ushgarak
Ok, back from holiday now, though pretty tired today. Normal service resuming soon-ish.

Tptmanno1
sweet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.