How many times have you seen the movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kalsemo
Just out of curiosity... how many times has everyone out there seen the movie already since it came out... I've seen it 4 times but I'm sure that's not a record or anything....

It would be interesting to have people post on this thread what their official number is as well as any relevant details (for example, I saw it three times in a regular theater and once in the big screen IMAX... wow, was that ever worth the 10 bucks!!!!)

And I'd like to still see it again! Maybe this weekend......

ReallyBad
Twice - might be 3 soon

DeVi| D0do
Ast was right, this place is not getting any better...

DenKi
2 Times,

Ken Kenobi
3 times.

LordSorgo
6 times

Ogami Itto
once

Ani's Girl
3 times so far, should be fourth tonight (DD comes home Friday and will be home for two weeks before going back to her Dad's so this may be my last chance to catch it on the big screen)

Revan Souer
seventeen got it on dvd shhhh don't tell anyone

Ani's Girl
I won't tell if you send me a copy smile

ickeris2003
ive seen it twice already but I wanna see it one more time since it is the last SW movie in the big screen.

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by kalsemo
Just out of curiosity... how many times has everyone out there seen the movie already since it came out... I've seen it 4 times but I'm sure that's not a record or anything....

It would be interesting to have people post on this thread what their official number is as well as any relevant details (for example, I saw it three times in a regular theater and once in the big screen IMAX... wow, was that ever worth the 10 bucks!!!!)

And I'd like to still see it again! Maybe this weekend......
i havent seen it yet...yay eek!

Saberstylemasta
I have seen it enough times till it gets out on DVD. and that is once.

dflood

kremzike
6 in theaters. Countless times at home.

Camo Di Mass
five times and that's it for me before the dvd ...

PVS
far too many times to count.
i just f'n LOVE it smile
dispite all my gripes about it, i think its just an awesome film

ccoo
I have seen it twice now. Knowing that the DVD will be out in early November is probably preventing me from seeing it again. The 4+ month build up to waiting for the DVD will be fun though.

PVS
waiting is fun?

Darth Travizzle
Seen it twice, soon to be three.

vader519
5 times.

hazkid
5 times>>>3 analog>>>>2 digital

THEJEDIMASTER
2 times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.