Michelle Horn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

botankus
In a sea of over-hyped, fake wanna-be actresses, it is so refreshing to find an up-and-coming actress with great natural beauty and talent.

For those who don't know who she is, she was the daughter in Hostage, which is out on DVD today. Even if you don't like blood and gore which is throughout the movie, checking it out for Michelle alone is worth the rental cost.

botankus
Pic of her:

Fëanor
Originally posted by botankus
Pic of her: and so i must add another reason as to why i love being a guy....i know, offtopic but eek!

Morning_Glory
who the hell is this ?? never heard of her

botankus
Like I said, she's the daughter in Hostage. She's not Bruce Willis' daughter, but Kevin Pollack's and probably has the 3rd or 4th most lines in the movie.

Fëanor
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
who the hell is this ?? never heard of her odd how that query seemed hostile......huh

Morning_Glory
its not hostile I just have never heard of her

Fëanor
so when you don't know a thing or a person....the first words out of your mouth is: What or who the hell is that?

Oh right....I've forgotten the first question you had to me was: Who the hell are you?

silver_tears
I disliked her character erm

Fëanor
the movie bit it for me....but there wasn't enough of her for me to say anything other than she's hot!

silver_tears
I liked it, except that one ****in creapy guy, he gave me nightmares messed

Fëanor
oh but he played it so well...don't you think?

silver_tears
yes

Fëanor
hm...mebbe i'll see it again just to reasses how i felt about the movie

can't hurt to see michelle horn on the screen again....stick out tongue

silver_tears
I liked her cause she's not anorexic big grin she looks healthy at least

botankus
Originally posted by silver_tears
I liked her cause she's not anorexic big grin she looks healthy at least

yes, yes, yes. thank you.

Fëanor
now only if the rest of hollywood's A-list actress would follow suit....

botankus
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/miramax_films/hostage/michelle_horn/hostagenypred.jpg

zrockerchick
She seems like a good actress! Does any one know if she is going to be in any other films...anytime soon?

Fëanor
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/miramax_films/hostage/michelle_horn/hostagenypred.jpg thank you!!!eek!

botankus
Originally posted by zrockerchick
She seems like a good actress! Does any one know if she is going to be in any other films...anytime soon?

Not any on the books right now. Maybe if I bust out the camcorder she'd be in one of my films.

Bardock42
Hostage was a BAD movie...yes very, very BAD.....she is very good looking......although I like the first pic more than the second.

botankus
Why didn't you like Hostage? For one thing (besides Michelle), all those action movies through all those years where you were like...Doh! Why the hell did they do that?...there were very few instances of that in the movie.

Bardock42
Possible, still I didn't hasve a good feeling watching that movie ( I like my "Doh! Why the hell did they do that?"s) I just didn't buy it, its not that great, and Kim Basinger sucked so much......not even funny.....oh and I hate Jessica Biel...I know she was only there for a few minutes but god I hate her......and you can see I haven't seen that movie in a long (like 2 month or more.....) time but I remember not liking it at all....

botankus
I'm not following you on the Kim Basinger and Jessica Biel part.

Bardock42
You don't have too...I just thought they suxxor the big one111!!!!1111

zrockerchick
Not any on the books right now. Maybe if I bust out the camcorder she'd be in one of my films.
Do you seriously think that she would be in one of your films?

Bardock42

I think he is jokeling...........

zrockerchick
Yeah, uh it's called sarcasm, If i took anything he says serious that would be very bad!

botankus

On the contrary, I am most certainly not joking. I'm picking her up at 7:00 o'clock. We were thinking about renting Hostage. After that, we'll start filming.

Bardock42
On the contrary, I am most certainly not joking. I'm picking her up at 7:00 o'clock. We were thinking about renting Hostage. After that, we'll start filming.
Hmm, I advise you not to rent Hostage its a really bad movie....further I advise you not to tell her that....

WWFallon
New member. Just saw Hostage and wanted to know more about her. She's beautiful and the scene with her crawling in the air duct reminded me of when I fell in love with Jessica Alba in Idle Hands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.