Has anyone noticed the jedi temple on return of the jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adele2k5
I just wondered if anyone noticed at the end when the empire was defeated and everyone saw the different plants celebrating did anyone see the jedi temple on corusant because i did!!

PVS
what...you want a frikin cookie?

here, click this link:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

peluffo

ickeris2003
why cants n00bs spell correctly... ahhhhhhhhhhh wacko

PVS
um...so let me get this straight....just so i know

since you posted this flash video before i did...you can take
credit for making it? really, explain more clearly because im lost confused

anyway, you can give up trying to bait me mr. "i'm older than you here" roll eyes (sarcastic)

run along

adele2k5
you dont have to be so rude i was only pointing something out dickhead have some manners next time and dont rely to posts i can post what i like

adele2k5
why cant someone repeat something again there are countless pages of information its gunna get repeated. atleast i talk about information rather than whine on what i thought was disappointing in the new starwars film!

PVS
i love how you suggest not being rude and then go on to say 'dickhead'

JKozzy
Originally posted by adele2k5
why cant someone repeat something again there are countless pages of information its gunna get repeated. atleast i talk about information rather than whine on what i thought was disappointing in the new starwars film! blink

To further the point, this isn't episode 3 related, at all.

adele2k5
you are sarcastic little bastard , you need to get over yourself i only pointed something out

' what...you want a frikin cookie?' that is just cocky

PVS
you cry about rudeness and then insult and call names.
if i am so beneath you then prove it by not throwing a tantrum...oh well..too late

dflood
someone shoot that thing (pvs)

vader519
Well if you are going to talk about this, it should be in Episode IV-VI thread, and this is way old news man. Just do a search next time.

adele2k5
why should i , i can do what i want and post what i want, it just made me wonder why it was still there in RTOFJ

PVS
why should you use the search button, and post in the appropriate forum? well you're right, you dont HAVE to, but you should.
its a little thing we like to call "common courtesy"

SithSpy
Attack of the Noobs, i knew this would happen, and they are being lead by..........Peluffo!! PVS get behind me quick, they will take us out with their poorly spelled words, pointless threads and bad insults, WE MUST FLEE!!!!!!!

PVS
laughing out loud

but what of all the other n00bs? its not very jedi-like to let them drown is a sea of stupidity because of the actions of a minority of their retarded peers. surely there must be another way!!!

SithSpy
of course, the rare, but very existent noob with sense!!! I KNOW!! we must spread the word that we are not mean or rude ppl, but when we consistently see the same non courtesy shown day after day, which could be avoided by simply knowing the rules, and reading the stickies, it gets a little old..............sounds like a catch 22 to me, we try and educate, we are labled rude and mean, we say nothing, then we have to deal with repetitive threads, horrible spelling(yes spelling matters!!!), and the other 101 things that are being done in this forum

PVS
i'd be willing to sacrifice the spelling.

SithSpy
to a degree, i dont always spell everything or spell right for that matter but:

wut iz tha thing when dat dude ison dat shpii n thEy ShooTiNg dem lazers at da froce guy?

that stuff has to stop, it gives me a headache just reading it

We should really petition Lance to put that "Posting and You" video up as a stickie thread for all new users to watch, its meant as a joke, but it actually would help i think

PVS
meh...it would simply be ignored like every other sticky thread.

SithSpy
true, but at least we would be more justifyed in saying that they shouldve known and didnt do what they were supposed to when they signed up

peejay88
Hey come on lads, lets have a bit of tolerance and respect. Remember what it was like when you were noobs? I mean come on, you guys think your great because you've been posting on a message board for longer than someone else and you use sarcasm to put them down???? not very jedi-like! And another thing, high and mighty's, theres this thing called a PM!............Ah never mind! laughing

peluffo
reported

adele2k5
you are immature boys just get over it. thanks peejay88

PVS
Originally posted by peluffo
reported

fear

for what btw? how ironic considering you tried baiting and trolling me in this exact same thread....oh well...whatever
happy trolling smile

Originally posted by adele2k5
you are immature boys just get over it. thanks peejay88

-acknowledged

-accepted

-over it

stick out tongue

Captain REX
Oh SHUT UP! You all sound like noobs, sheesh!

If this continues, I'll drag a Global in here...

Captain REX
Further notice...

PVS, there is no such thing as a status on here, unless you're a moderator, or the Forum Yoda. You are neither. If you have a little feud going on with Pel, take it to the Private Messaging System (PMS, hahahaha...it fits). No need to bicker like children here.

Right, Pel? You've been here long enough to know that.

Gandalf13900
Seriously guys... We need to stop with all the insults, and "In your face I've been posting here longer!" We're all fans. We're all decent people! Can't we at least show some respect towards each other. Adele, If you wanted him to stop making fun of you then you shouldn't have called him names. Next time just inform yourself better come in, and take everything in good humor. I'm sure nobody was trying to be hurtful. It's these kind of things that really make our forum seem primordial. Let's just get along here, please?

Captain REX
I swear, we should set this up as a bannable offense, if this doesn't just end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.