Confirmed: Lizard for Spider-Man 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Ock

Mainstream
cool

DarkCrawler
Yay!

Dazzler619
Awesome! Thanks Ock!

Mainstream
you the man ock..you da man

LousyBoy
That doesnt make sense. Its not confirmed. WTF???

The Ones
thats what i was thinking

Mr Parker
Yeah none of that is proof that there will actually be a fourth film.Its just speculation.

Doc Ock
Ummmm no it isn't Parker.

Avi Arad is the executive producer.Meaning the boss.

If he says there will be four then there will be four.

Mr Parker
Yeah but there is nothing set in stone in that article that shows there will be a fourth one after that though because it just says APPARENTLY there are seeds being set in stone for the future for the lizard to be in a sequel.None of that is proof that the lizard will be in the fourth film or there will be one.They could change their mind anytime from now till then.things like that happen all the time,they changed their minds several times before about what all was going to be in the first film.

Doc Ock
You wanna make a bet if there will be more than three Spidey movies??? wink

Mr Parker
Yeah if Mcguire and Dunst dont change their minds and stick to their guns then yeah I will make the bet.But if they change their minds and decide to do it,bets off because yeah I'm sure they will make more if they get them to change their minds.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah if Mcguire and Dunst dont change their minds and stick to their guns then yeah I will make the bet.But if they change their minds and decide to do it,bets off because yeah I'm sure they will make more if they get them to change their minds.
Hahahahaha, that's such a cop out.

Doc Ock
Parker,my friend,they will recast.

The franchise doesn't die because Maguire and Dunst leave.

In fact Dunst leaving is a bonus lol wink

doctorstrongbad
The lizard is my second favorite bad guy, Sandman is my first. smile

Spideys Sister
Classics I told you! Lizard is one of the classics...But so are Carnage Venom Sands And Electro...but thats another story..

Doc Ock
Carnage and Venom are not classics.

Stan Lee's villains are the classics.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Parker,my friend,they will recast.

The franchise doesn't die because Maguire and Dunst leave.

In fact Dunst leaving is a bonus lol wink

I have a hard time believeing they would possibly be so stupid enough to want to continue it without Mcguire so yeah I will take the bet. Your right about Dunst though,her leaving would be a bonus and they could actually at least get someone who looks gorgeous like Mj to play the role now.

Doc Ock
People thought the same thing when Michael Keaton left the Batman franchise and Sean Connery left the James Bond franchise.

And look at them now.Still going on wink

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Carnage and Venom are not classics.

Stan Lee's villains are the classics. Well then who made Venom and carnage?

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Well then who made Venom and carnage?

No idea.

They were created in the 80's and 90's.

Stan was well out of the comic writing then.

DaTAB
Todd McFarlane created Venom OR did the best Spidey/Venom Art in the early to mid 90's befor going off to Make Spawn, As for Carnage ~shrugs~ your guess is as good as mine on that one

Paola
let's not start wondering who the villian is/should be.... there's a thread for that already.

If there's gonna be a Spider-Man 4 movie and the Lizard is going to be in it, stick to that and only that.

Doc Ock
Yes ma'am wink

Arahan
Lizard would be fine. And I really hope they explain in SM3 why Peter lost his powers in SM2.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Arahan
Lizard would be fine. And I really hope they explain in SM3 why Peter lost his powers in SM2.

I think it was cuz he wasn't eating his veggies.

Arahan
oh no its the green guy smile

Hmm i dont think that he hasnt eat his veggies. I think he will mutate into a giant spider like in the animated series....

Mainstream
but seriously I think he lose his powers because he didn't want to be spiderman....his powers must be emotionally triggered.

Arahan
emotionally triggered ? In the comics this never happens. If so then he would lose his powers twice a week. It was bad writing or it should prepare us for the NEOGENETIC WAR....

Mainstream
emotionally triggered ? In the comics this never happens. If so then he would lose his powers twice a week. It was bad writing or it should prepare us for the NEOGENETIC WAR....

I know but in the movie he didn't want to be spiderman any more he wanted to be normal and that what happened...

"be careful what you wish for..because it may come to pass"

Arahan
well there were some comic issues were he didnt want to be spidey too.
i think it should make the story more dramatic...or it really has something to do with some big event which will be shwon in SM4.

Do you have a sister?

The Ones

doc ock explained that

i quote: " if you keep love stored up inside you, it can make you sick"

peter withheld his love for mj so he got ill

he let it all out at the end then he got back on his feat

Arahan
sorry but thats a stupid explanation. little bit more scientific please.

Doc Ock
That is the reason.It was all psychological.

If you don't like it then tough.You're not going to get a better explanation.

Now get back on topic.

doctorstrongbad
I hope the lizard gets to wear his lab coat in part 4. smile

Spideys Sister
Lizard would be fine. And I really hope they explain in SM3 why Peter lost his powers in SM2. His emotions were making him upset which freaked up his powers.Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I hope the lizard gets to wear his lab coat in part 4. smile Yeah Thatd be nice...

Zod4Life

doctorstrongbad
As long as he has his lab coat he should be fine.

Zod4Life
Yeah,I agree.He'll be absolutely fine with his lab coat.

spencerspider
this is happening just as i said it would.if Lizard is in 4.
3 - a goblin and sandman
4- Lizard
5 - Dont Matter someone interesting
6 - Venom
introduce symbiote in 4 just a little though.in 5 he has the symbiote and gets rid of it.introduce brock a little and bam Venom fans will be happy.Ill be happy as long as harrys a goblin lol
but yea lizard should have a lab coat he would look stupid if he didn't.and i say parker would lose that bet in a split second.y stop sumthin when people r crazy about it and the money is flowin?

doctorstrongbad
Yeah I don't like when they draw the lizard with out his lab coat. He looks like a reject from the ninja turtles. The lizard has always been one of my favorite bad guys.

NoFate007
Ugh people are still on this Hobgoblin thing...

Lizard I think would be best if he wasn't the only villain in the movie. I think that character couldn't support an entire film by itself. Lizard and Scorpion would be a good mix, since Scorpion doesn't need a HUGE backstory, and they can play off the "animal factor" making them brothers in a way, get what I mean?

Mainstream
Originally posted by NoFate007
Ugh people are still on this Hobgoblin thing...

Lizard I think would be best if he wasn't the only villain in the movie. I think that character couldn't support an entire film by itself. Lizard and Scorpion would be a good mix, since Scorpion doesn't need a HUGE backstory, and they can play off the "animal factor" making them brothers in a way, get what I mean?

yeah I love Scorpion.

spencerspider
I think that Lizard could easily hold a movie on his own though. One of the few. Green Goblin , Dock Ock , Venom , Lizard , Hobgoblin (unless they already used gg which they have). Those are the ones that can hold a movie by themselves I belive. If you have any more please tell me.

Darth Macabre
Its a tough call in my opinion as to Lizard could hold his own movie. I mean in one direction you could have Peter trying to help him, not hurt him. That would be kinda sappy in some peoples opinion, because there wouldnt be much fighting. But if you add Scorpion into the mix then you could have Peter trying to help Conor, but also having to deal with Scorpion.

NoFate007
Plus you could kill off Scorpion and have it so he's so powerful that even Lizard and Spider-Man have to team up to destroy him. That'd make it cool, cause he could break through to Connors at that point and they could double-team Gargan, kill him, and then Peter could find a way to reverse Connors' condition or something.

spencerspider
ya that would be pretty good for 4.

grey fox
Lizard if in the coat would be cool not the one on mtv (that sucked)http://www.alaph.com/spiderman/pictures/cartoon/sm1-01b.gif

spencerspider
ya the mtv was weird all of it was but spiderman 4 lizard would be awesome

doctorstrongbad
Yeah the lizard doesn't wear blue jeans.. its all lab coat. smile

bballplayer123
Who said that mguire and Dunst werent going to be in the fourth movie?

bballplayer123
To ask a question from earlier in this post, sorry but please tell me.

spencerspider
i think that they said they werent

b-dan
im just happy venom is in sipdy 3 but the thing that suxs carnage isnt in it i like vemon better but it would be cool if u had both of them in the movie

Doc Ock
Venom won't be in it

VeNoIIvII
I dotn think its so cool that the Lizard will be in a spider movie.....i dotn mean that because i dotn like him...just think about this....They will either have to put him in a costume with a fake head which would make him look rediculous, or they would have to CGI him the whole time....and that also would look pretty dumb. I think Sam should stick to the villains who would look the realist and coolest on film...The lizard to me would just be a big disaster......Something that everyoen would laugh at.....Dont rip on this, just tell your thoughts on it and be realistic. Dont just say he will look cool just because you like him, think about really seeing a life sized lizard on film......just would be a disaster.... sad

doctorstrongbad
I'm sure they can make the lizard look awesome. They can do almost anything with special effects.

Movie_Geek_
Seems to be a good futire villin for SM

b-dan
well i think he should be in 3 get ride of sand man what about harry

spencerspider
um harry will be a goblin.ya thats what i thought they were going to do hobgoblin and lizard for spiderman 3 but i guess not..

bballplayer123
I think that they will do the Sinister 6... coming from responses on here and Raimi wants more than one villain and Sandman was in the original 6 wasnt he? I hope Harrys Green Goblin though.

doctorstrongbad
It will be awesome to see the sinister six in a movie. smile

Zod4Life
I agree.big grin

doctorstrongbad
That will be the best movie ever and then DC will try to rip it off. They are so unoriginal.

VeNoIIvII
DC??? ummm..probably a dumb question....lol..but what is DC???

Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
DC??? ummm..probably a dumb question....lol..but what is DC???

DC comics..they're Marvels rivals...they're the ones that do Superman, Batman, Wonder women, Mr marvels....etc....all of the JLA and more.

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
It will be awesome to see the sinister six in a movie. smile

word! they should def have the sinister 6 in like spiderman 6( prob the last movie) ....they should do number 4 or number 5 with Venom and carnage and then after spidemran defeats them in number 6 have the sinister 6 come about as kinda like a final big battle between all of spidermans worst enemies..that'd be sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.