plo koon vs adi gallia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth plo koon
plo koon vs adi gallia .. you can guess who i think would win PLO because adi is a pilot and she is fast but i little weak on the other hand plo is medium attack but strong force .. as the jedi say USE THE FORCE

Sodo
This would be interesting. Plo is a powerful Jedi, but Adi could hold her own against him. This one would end up with a draw unless Adi slipped up and Plo got a shot in. Of course, it could go the other way around but I don't see how Plo could make some mistakes. He fought alongside Qui Gon and lived, so I think that if he was at the same level as the wily Jedi, Adi would go down easy.

darth plo koon
cool ideas there

commander gree
koon would win

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Sodo
This would be interesting. Plo is a powerful Jedi, but Adi could hold her own against him. This one would end up with a draw unless Adi slipped up and Plo got a shot in. Of course, it could go the other way around but I don't see how Plo could make some mistakes. He fought alongside Qui Gon and lived, so I think that if he was at the same level as the wily Jedi, Adi would go down easy.
(nods in agreement)

darth plo koon
well plo koon is lebeled 5th best jedi from the lucas arts enyclipedia so i think he could beat eanyone exept mace and other extremes like paplps and yoda

Master Smarts
plo by far u have to know something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.