Guns N' Roses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doubledee90
Guns N' Roses was a great band pleases tell me u agree smile

punkrocker666
nope

lilmisskitten
sorry, no i think they sucked sorry , there like one of the only few rock groups i dont like

cad
there ok.

Lord_Andres
Oh yeah GnR are one of the best bands to come ever that is, I love their first albume, along with some songs from their Illusion's albumems, there is something very speical about the way Slash plays guitar, and it works good with the rest of the band too, I cat wait until Dec, when their albume called Chinises Democrasy's gonna be relasest, hope its a good one!

jaden101
Guns n Roses were magic...the music of my youth...

Alpha Centauri
They have some great songs.

I wouldn't call their albums great though.

-AC

Sadako of Girth
'Appetite for destruction' is a classic as was 'GNR lies'...
I actually was way into those and the 'Illusion' albums were cool also...
They were a big part of the soundtrack of my teens....

I saw them in '92 headlining Faith No More and Soundgarden....

Slash is a wailing guitar phenomenon all by himself....

Doubledee90
yeah he made his own band after gnr like "slashes snake pit" which was wicked good too!

eggmayo
Who doesn't like GnR?
The guys up there are obviously quite insane/into Coldplay/13 years old.

StinkFist462
i dont like GnR. im not 13, and i cant stand coldplay.

eggmayo
Originally posted by StinkFist462
i dont like GnR. im not 13, and i cant stand coldplay.
You like Tool and NIN, I'll let you off no expression

skywalker1
they kik asssssssssssssssssss

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Doubledee90
Guns N' Roses was a great band pleases tell me u agree smile

Axl Rose was super sexy.... back in the day........ droolio

cking
they were very good in the early nineties. I like those songs, "welcome to the jungle." "paradise city." "sweet child of mine."

StinkFist462
Originally posted by eggmayo
You like Tool and NIN, I'll let you off no expression

Happy Dance

LiveAndLetDie
oo, glad I did a search on them!!!!!
GN'R is my favorite band. Not the most talented, no, I`ll give that to Zeppelin, but one of the most oirginal. You can`t classify Guns into any one catagory of rock. And don`t even start that, "they are a hair metal band" shit. If you have heard their less obvious songs (obvious: Welcome To The Jungle, Sweet Child O Mine, Paradise City, November Rain. Not obvious: So Fine, Locomotive, Get In The Ring, Don`t Damn Me) then you would know that. Hair metal bands talked about partying, girls, drugs, and booze. GN'R talks about that and so much more
With that said, I love Guns N' Roses
When I say so much more, I mean like political stuff and the press. They`ll bash the press withot a second thought. In fact, the song, Get In The Ring, is out to the press. They talk about more than that. They`re songs can be beautiful to outright raunchy. The only song that I`ve came across that I hate truely hate by them is My World. It`s stupid and Axl sounds like an idiot in it.
I`m not looking foward to Chinese Democracy. Axl sounds like a dying cat nowadays and I`m not going to waste my money to hear him sing like that

bardock
locomotive is on of my fav songs ever

LiveAndLetDie
Locomotive is a great great song

bardock
now i shut the door to keep the cold outside

RagnaViper
One more case of me not being able to stand the singer's voice.

Doubledee90
What he has such a good voice...I love it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.