how did he kill dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_fury
I just dont get it how come anakin could kill dooku when yoda couldnt

The Ones
yoda couldve, dooku just provided a distraction and dooku fled like a coward. if yoda ought him a few more minutes he wouldve won. same with sidious

darthmaul1
umm.... Yoda had to save Obiwan and Anakin from being crushed and that allowed Dooku to escape other wise he would of kick his ass.

Darth_fury
yoda has been trained for hundreds of years when anakin has only been trained thirteen years and obviously dooku is more trained than anakin

i no anakin wanted revenge from losing his arm but yoda has more skills than anakin what is anakin better than yoda now

Darth_fury
AT LEAST PEOPLE AGREE

PVS
dude, yoda had dooku beat
'fought well you have' (past tense)
yoda doesnt talk shit, he was about to cut dooku down.

is this really worth discussing?

The Ones
no.

Ogami Itto
he shoulda nailed him first! then said "fought well bla bla" made the same mistake as maul hehe

The Ones
should'a but didnt

JKozzy
Originally posted by Darth_fury
how did he kill dooku He got two lightsabers and decapitated him.

FullOfSith
Originally posted by JKozzy
He got two lightsabers and decapitated him.

bingo

The Ones
lol

BNCap
Yoda should have sacrificed Obi-Wan and Anakin to kill Dooku. It would have stopped the war before it even started according to what Obi-Wan said earlier. Are the lives of two jedi worth three years of war?

Darth_Rankkor
And since this was mentioned I'll just add that Dooku fled because it just happens that he had with him THE FO***N PLANS FOR THE DEATH STAR. Of course he wouldn't stay and risk to be caught :P even if he could win

PVS

you master of star wars trivia you!!! stick out tongue

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
And since this was mentioned I'll just add that Dooku fled because it just happens that he had with him THE FO***N PLANS FOR THE DEATH STAR. Of course he wouldn't stay and risk to be caught :P even if he could win

He could not win. Yoda would have schooled him. Not even a question.

Captain REX
Hah, nor would it have stopped the war! The war didn't stop when Dooku was killed in Revenge of the Sith, and apparently Grievous was on Geonosis but not ready for fight...or whatever EU excuse they have for him.

Lana

You bastard, I wanted to say that stick out tongue

Captain REX
No, I did. stick out tongue

Cipher
Yoda wasn't trying to kill Dooku.
That's contrary to the way Jedi do things.
Yoda would've tried to get him to change his ways and forsake the Sith.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Cipher
Yoda wasn't trying to kill Dooku.
That's contrary to the way Jedi do things.
Yoda would've tried to get him to change his ways and forsake the Sith.

laughing out loud laughing

jango fat
Come'on it's obvious Ani used the dark side

Jack Daniels
Dooku had been sippin on the chosen drink that day man....thats what it was...lightsabers and jack daniels dont always go well together...lol

Bicnarok

Numo
Originally posted by Darth_fury
I just dont get it how come anakin could kill dooku when yoda couldnt
OK I'll answer but I don't think that you'll like my answer!
Anakin was able to kill himn because he was using both sides of the force while fighting him. Dooku sensed that Anakin had hate and fear within him but was not using them...then he did in essence using both sides of the force made him stronger, and better than someone just using the dark or light side of the Force.

Wickerman
O_o wow....can't believe i actually read all this stuff.....

And yeah....with two lightsabers stick out tongue ......man i'm so unoriginal.....

~wickerman~

Robin Darkside
ok, I'm only going to give my opinion here,
Yoda never really lost to Dooku, he had to save Obiwan and Anakin. The darkside of the force can be used in such ways. Thats all I'm going to say about it cause it can make me seem like a retard to go on.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
ok, I'm only going to give my opinion here,
Yoda never really lost to Dooku, he had to save Obiwan and Anakin. The darkside of the force can be used in such ways. Thats all I'm going to say about it cause it can make me seem like a retard to go on.

What were you gonna say next? About Palpatine and Dooky talking it out before the battle that he should kill Obi Wan and then lose to Anakin and was then betrayed by Palpatine? wink

~wickerman~

Robin Darkside
no, but I think pink writing is kinda gay, not only gay, but hard to read. its quite straight forward about Yoda facing the dooku's fight.
Dont you remember the feeling u had when Yoda first pulled out the lightsaber???

Wickerman
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
no, but I think pink writing is kinda gay, not only gay, but hard to read. its quite straight forward about Yoda facing the dooku's fight.
Dont you remember the feeling u had when Yoda first pulled out the lightsaber???

Yeah, i was like "Get ready to ruuuuuuuuumblllleeeeee".....and it was BETTER than what i had been hoping for.

And i just happen to be a big fan of pink. droolio

~wickerman~

McGregorGirl
Um, I personally think one lil detail that made it significantly easier for Anikan to kill Dooku and Yoda not to is the fact that when Anakin killed him, Dooku was UNARMED.

LOL.

I seem to remember Anakin having "inner conflict" about at that time, not just killing him.

DeVi| D0do
Or maybe it's that Dooku ran when facing Yoda...

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
And since this was mentioned I'll just add that Dooku fled because it just happens that he had with him THE FO***N PLANS FOR THE DEATH STAR. Of course he wouldn't stay and risk to be caught :P even if he could win Hmmm...the FO***n plans....

Fountain? no...
Forlorn? no...
Foamin? well, maybe...

Help me out here.....

stick out tongue

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
Hmmm...the FO***n plans....

Fountain? no...
Forlorn? no...
Foamin? well, maybe...

Help me out here.....

stick out tongue

Obviously "forkin".......remember ...."Use the Fork Luke, ....use the Fork"

~wickerman~

Darth Plagueis
Oh...in that case, goodnight, and May The Fork be With You (tm)....

darht dude
because yoda let him go and anikin
had to kill him this is all acording to the
emperors plan!

chubbychipmunk
well...u know i think you guys are all wrong. he killed count dooku by chopping off his f-ing head roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wickerman
Originally posted by darht dude
because yoda let him go and anikin
had to kill him this is all acording to the
emperors plan!

It's Anakin, not anikin. And yes, Yoda let him go. And it was the Emperor's + Dooku's plan to lose to Anakin, however, not to DIE to him....that was Palpatine's little evil cackling arse getting involved.

~wickerman~

General Zodiac
Yoda could have killed Dooku if Dooku didn't make that tower thingy fall and Yoda had to save Anakin and Obi-Wan.

General Bondius
This arguement wouldnt exist if Mace Windu had killed Dooku in the arena on geonisis, no war, no dark side, no nothing, just a big explosion a lot of geonisians dead along with a jedi master, a padawan, a senator, a sith lord and a bounty hunter.
But remember, no war, no movies jejejejeje

Wickerman
Originally posted by General Bondius
This arguement wouldnt exist if Mace Windu had killed Dooku in the arena on geonisis, no war, no dark side, no nothing, just a big explosion a lot of geonisians dead along with a jedi master, a padawan, a senator, a sith lord and a bounty hunter.
But remember, no war, no movies jejejejeje

Yeah, i mean he was ONLY a sith lord that whooped Obi Wan and Anakin's @sses.....and protected by Jango Fett that wasted anyone that got too close....i mean yeah, he should've totally attacked dooku....while the other jedi in the arena needed his help......totally....

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.