Quasar , Genis , Thor , Gladiator vs Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Quasar , Genis , Thor , Gladiator vs Defenders ( Silver Surfer , Dr.Strange , Namor , Savage Hulk)

kgkg
somebody , anybody?

mdbull73
Don't know a whole lot about Quasar or GEnis, but with the Surfer twisting matter, Strange manipulating the magic and Savage Hulk just using brute force, this would be a tough group for any non-cosmic entity to handle.

kgkg
Originally posted by mdbull73
Don't know a whole lot about Quasar or GEnis, but with the Surfer twisting matter, Strange manipulating the magic and Savage Hulk just using brute force, this would be a tough group for any non-cosmic entity to handle.
Quasar, Genis are cosmic level like Surfer.

mdbull73
Well, let's flip that script then.

Q, G, Glads, and Thor romp.

armandovalles
Gladiator can take out Namor.

Quasar can hold off Dr. Strange until Gladiator is finished w/ Namor so Gladiator can help him.

Genis can take out Hulk in about 3 seconds.

Then after Genis is done with Hulk he comes over and helps Thor with Silver Surfer.

Tony Stark
The new kids on the block.

DigiMark007
Armando actually hit it on the head. Strange and Surfer are possibly the two strongest in this fight, but Quasar is a great foil for Strange (his constructs go through magic because they operate on a different plane of existence) and Surfer isn't so far beyond Thor/Genis/etc. that he can't be taken out.

-DM

K Von Doom
It's be better to put...

Thor vs Dr Strange

Quasar vs Silver Surfer

Genis vs Hulk

Gladiator vs Namor

... the Defenders are going down.

armandovalles
even that way, the Defender go down hard cuz Genis can take out Hulk in like 3 seconds and Namor wont last more than a minute against Gladiator.

Youma
Quasar's team wins.

jrodslam
I know some people might think this to be a dumb post, but let me say this. Just hear me out. This is between the Gladiator and Namor fight if they are facing each other.

Namor has gone toe-to-toe with Thor, Hulk, Hercules, etc.

Being that Gladiator's "weakness" depends on his confidence, Doesnt he have a chance of loosing to Namor? Reason I say this is because without a doubt in my mind, Namor is probably the most arrogant, trash talking, boastful character in Marvel.

Hes never going to admit that Gladiator is more superior than him for he is royalty, and none is his equal bla bla bla. If he does take multiple punches from Glads, which im sure he can, theres no doubt Namor would get the trash talking and shatter Gladiators confidence.

What do you guys think? I know seeing the matchup, I though Geez, Glads would whoop my boys ass. But then I though about it and said to myself, Namor is always talking shiit. If hes able to take a blow or two, and continues to talk shit, theres a chance Glads goes down.

Opinions?

Dizzle
If he doesn't have access to water, I don't think it would matter that much, just cuz Gladiator doesn't drop that far down. I think Namor goes as far down as class 50 or something, even at low confidence Gladiator could beat him. In the water is a completely different story though. Namor dominates his element. The other 4 are still winning though. Pretty much anyone but Gladiator could take out Hulk pretty fast, and Glads would still beat him fairly soundly. That leaves the other guys open for double teams. I'd go as far as to say that Surfer and Strange together could take out any 2 of those guys... But it would be close enough that any 3rd guy would tip the scale.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.