Mario vs. Sonic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
Who wins? smile

Yosh
Well if mario had a star or metal-cap hed probably win, otherwise he can still punch/kick/sit on sonic, sonic's only moves involve his spikes or w/e sure hes fast but not eye-blindingly fast and if I'm not mistaken he requires momentum to really get going anyway, i know some people will say sonic could go super, but its been proven in the past that metal mario or a star could deal with otherwise invincible enemies.

shadow12
not true about the speed not compleyly anyway he does need momentum to get him at mach speed but he can still run circles around mario normally the spike on his back r his main weapon but he has alot more varieties of attacking than mario

CorderaMitchell
HYPER SONIC

this was already done right.

shadow12
dunno

WAF3001
Sonic would win. He's fast, strong, has spikes. He's awesome. Even if they brought in friends. Sonic and co. would kill.

EvilCap America
Depends on what Mario/Sonic we are dealing with here and which games we are using abilties from.If we assume all abilties from every game base Sonic has an advantage with heat-seeking jump attacks from Sonic Adventuer games and upwards but Mario could counter with certain ones of his power-ups.

Hammer Bros Mario-Could nail Sonic as he attacks with Uber-owerful hammers that even wasted invincble enemies from his games

Tanuki Mario-Flight and the ability to dodge any of his attacks by turning to stone.He could also outlast Super Sonic by staying a statue for his entire time limit as SS

Star Mario-Basically as inincble like SS but temporary

Any other Flying Mario-Can outmanuver Sonic

Its also a question of Stamina.Regular game Mario can take 2-3 hits before dying normally but Sonic lives so long as he has at least a couple rings stored up.Advantage Sonic even assuming a regular amount of Mario-power-ups/Rings from respective games were available

Only way i see Mario winning is 1] Frog Mario takes the battle underwater where he has multi-game experience and Sonic doesnt or 2] Allow Mario his Mario RPG hit Points stats items and weapons where the advantage goes to him a little to much

WAF3001
Hasn't this already been discussed. There are fans on both sides so, there will never be a definite victor of the two.

frylock
well if it was mario and lugie vs sonic and tails simple mario and luige no doughts at all

Moritsune
Round One: Mario Goes To Jump On Sonic, Lands On Spikes.
Round Two: Mario Fires Off 2 Fireballs, Killing Sonic.
Round Three: Tanuki (I Call It Tootankoopi For Some Reason) Can Turn To Stone As He Jumps Above Sonic, Crushing The Spikes And Killing Sonic.

The Battle Can Go Both Ways. Mine Just Votes For Mario big grin

Dizzle
You forget to factor in that Sonic's a lot faster than Mario is. So getting sat on isn't quite as viable a tactic. Goooooooooo big words!

WAF3001
This will never end

Lord Ryugen
I don't think Mario turning to stone will be too much of a problem for Sonic. Lest we forget the greater majority of enimies he fights all robots, some of which are stupidly big.

My view on this, Mario takes the fight only as long as he can keep Sonic away from him with projectiles, up close Sonic's dash attacks'll gut the plumber.

LeAtHerRFace
Mario - A plumber, fire power, fly, shrooms, strength.
Sonic - A hedgehog, fast, nimble, stamina, fairly strong, spikes.

Sonic wins hands down

WAF3001
Sonic Wins

T.M
Sonic no problem.

punkrocker666
i think sonic would win easely

frylock
sonic or mario huh well there both losers if it was link vrs starfox then we woulf have something

WAF3001
that last post had nothing to do with the thread!

frylock
i know i am just stateing if u started a new post about link vs starfox u would have something harder

WAF3001
there's one now!

unrealman
Well if sonic has his pals Knuckles and Tails in the fight then he can do the double fast ball.

Sonic x 20
Sonic will win. Mario won't see where Sonic is going, then boom, he hits him upside the head and knocks him out. big grin big grin

Blue Dragon
Sonic. Super fast, strong etc, Mario is only a plumber & jumps on heads. Sonic has it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.