Twi'leks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterkit
What Twi'leks are there?
Aayla, Oola, Xxain who else I know theres more!

BANANA DANCE

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

laughing

PVS
consume excrement and expire

KaNeKnOx
the fat senator and Jabba's albino servant

peejay88
Lunae Minx. Played by George Lucas's daughter in AOTC in the Outlander club, looks like she should have an anchor tatoo on that big fat arm of hers HaHa

Revan Souer
need pics to be sure who to vote for

Darth Bong
Damn, Lucas' daughter makes for the ugliest Twi'Lek in all of Star Wars. smokin'

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth Bong
Damn, Lucas' daughter makes for the ugliest Twi'Lek in all of Star Wars. smokin'

agreed

PVS
wow...she is certainly her father's daughter sick

jedijunky1138
Bib Fortuna

ShadowKing
The hot little orange one in the white gown, walking up the opera steps in ROTS. The most beautiful Twi'lek in George's world!

Darth Bong
Yeah, I noticed the orange one too. Thats why I kept missing Lucas' cameo. smokin'

matreid
Originally posted by PVS
wow...she is certainly her father's daughter sick

laughing out loud So so true!

Jack Daniels
orange skinned twilek chic yes Ill go with that one

ShadowKing
Anybody have Orange Luv Twi'lek sweetness pic?

No Devil Dodo...no personal shotsblushing

matreid
Can't forget Shaak Ti!

Wickerman
Originally posted by matreid
Can't forget Shaak Ti!

I'm just going to pretend you never wrote that. NOW EDIT IT BEFORE I SHOOT YOU WITH A HAMMER!!!!!!!!

~wickerman~

Darth_Rankkor
Can't forget Shaak Ti!

take 10 valium with a bottle of jack daniels. you'll forget her quickly

Darth Travizzle
Can't forget Shaak Ti!
She's a twi'lek? If so I'm voting for her!

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Wickerman
I'm just going to pretend you never wrote that. NOW EDIT IT BEFORE I SHOOT YOU WITH A HAMMER!!!!!!!!

~wickerman~

or the vampire zombie dancing sig will kill you hehehehehhe

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
She's a twi'lek? If so I'm voting for her!

Homeworld:
Shili

Species:
Togruta

Height:
1.78 meters (not counting horns)

Weapon:
Lightsaber

Affiliation:
Jedi Council

you're treading on thin ice. Don't make the vampire zombie dancing sig hunt you down and shoot you with a hammer shifty

~wickerman~

vorphalack
Considering how many SW geeks are fat, greasy, unshowered and living in their parents basement, I'd certainly like to see your pic and see what makes you so superior.

Pretty shallow....she's not that fat at all, plus her arm is pressed against her body, which is probably flattening it out a bit.

-V

Wickerman
Originally posted by vorphalack
Considering how many SW geeks are fat, greasy, unshowered and living in their parents basement, I'd certainly like to see your pic and see what makes you so superior.

Pretty shallow....she's not that fat at all, plus her arm is pressed against her body, which is probably flattening it out a bit.

-V

so up there in HappyLand...is it nice and sunny? Sure hate if it started raining and people started slipping back into realityville

~wickerman~

vorphalack
Oh, I live in Realityville...we should hang out some time.

Its a great town, though I still think its funny that SW geeks routinely bash chicks that still wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole. Even if I did live in Happyland, it would be a helluva lot better than Lonelytown...which lots of people are destined to be in for a very long time.

-V

Darth Travizzle
Matreid thought she was a twi'lek, so why don't you say that to him?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by vorphalack
Oh, I live in Realityville...we should hang out some time.

Its a great town, though I still think its funny that SW geeks routinely bash chicks that still wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole. Even if I did live in Happyland, it would be a helluva lot better than Lonelytown...which lots of people are destined to be in for a very long time.

-V

Heeeeeey, I live in Lonelytown. sad

But yes, most of these hapless Star Warsians have no room to speak about women who are not a perfect 10.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Heeeeeey, I live in Lonelytown. sad

But yes, most of these hapless Star Warsians have no room to speak about women who are not a perfect 10.

not a perfect 10 i can understand. Not a perfect 8 or 7 even.
But this reeks of "My dad is well known so even though i'm disgusting to any male with functioning eyes i'll pretend i;m a star and no one will notice"
EG: Kelly Osborne

~wickerman~

Darth_Rankkor

you're treading on thin ice. Don't make the vampire zombie dancing sig hunt you down and shoot you with a hammer shifty

~wickerman~

hahahahah... You DID remember.

Ken Kenobi
not a perfect 10 i can understand. Not a perfect 8 or 7 even.
But this reeks of "My dad is well known so even though i'm disgusting to any male with functioning eyes i'll pretend i;m a star and no one will notice"
EG: Kelly Osborne

~wickerman~

That's just you thinking like a sexist pig. There is somebody for everybody.

Wickerman
That's just you thinking like a sexist pig.

I'm not saying that's not true, but if anything, i'm less of a sexist pig and more of a guy that knows what he likes and doesn't like. Though you may think so, it's not a "Society = Cosmo says chicks should look like THIS so al you mindless imbeciles should despise women that look otherwise cause you're all shallow creatures" kind of thing. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and frankly my eye sees only disgusting "i don't wanna touch that with a 10' pole" gooey stuff.

There is somebody for everybody.

which is another way of saying "settle for less/be happy with what you have"

~wickerman~

Darth_Rankkor
and the zombie keeps dancing woohoo

ShadowKing
Big Girls Rock! Besides...have you seen GL's belt overflow lately? Give that man a frikkin' Atkins drink.

dflood
aayla is obviously the best coz she has a lightsaber

dgeniu
I`m voting for the twin sisters bounty hunters in KOTOR II. Not because I`m a nonconformist, but because I have no idea what the twi`leks above look like... stick out tongue

Wickerman
Originally posted by ShadowKing
Big Girls Rock!

well, you're entitled to your own opinion....but i ain't gonna plan on serenading "Baby got Back" to anyone any time soon thumb down

~wickerman~

Robin Darkside
why do people have to make fun of Lucas,
Jee, I bet you guys aren't perfect and should show yourselfs,
I guess I'm kinda of an as*hole to point things out, sry.

Dude Vader
I'm Confused!!!!

Wickerman
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
why do people have to make fun of Lucas,
Jee, I bet you guys aren't perfect and should show yourselfs,
I guess I'm kinda of an as*hole to point things out, sry.

Depends which Lucas we're talking about. I almost never make fun of Lucas, because without him none of the SW Universe would have existed....

~wickerman~

masterkit
K, on the poll its,
1. Aayla
2. Xiaan
3. Oola

So Aayla is best
that is what I thought
and no one likes Oola.

masterkit
Lyn Me
she was in ROTJ
in that band before Oola was eaten
she was standing by that Cat chick

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by dflood
aayla is obviously the best coz she has a lightsaber
OOHHHHHH, so that's who Aayla is. Ok, I voted for her becasue that's who everybody else voted for. Ok now that I know who she is, she would still have my vote.

Wickerman
I agree that out of the ones in the poll, Aayla is the best choice thumb up *click* voted...

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.