does anyone know if the lead singer fo the killers.. brandon flowers is gay??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kates
hey you guys i have been wanting to know this for so long now so if you could help me out that would be great. is brandon flowers the lead singer of the killers gay!!??

cad
i dont know im a big fan of the killers.

jaden101
i know he's a mormon...

tabby999
this is more of a Movie Star and Celebrity forum thread, and even then, whats it matter if he's gay?

Morning_Glory
it matters.. i dont want my fantasies to be interrupted... eat

Alpha Centauri
Wait. F*cking wait. Let's take a step back.

Now I hate The Killers, but this needs to be said.

If they're fantasies anyway, what difference is the reality of him being gay, going to make? You're not gonna get with him when he's straight, or when he's gay. So either way it's a fantasy about a man you'll never ever have. Why does his sexuality matter in a mental depiction that you've created for self satisfaction?

You've gone far enough to imagine him wanting you in a sexual way, why not just imagine that they guy is straight? Better yet, imagine the guy actually has a dick and it might work well.

Some people...

-AC

Imaginary
Originally posted by kates
hey you guys i have been wanting to know this for so long now so if you could help me out that would be great. is brandon flowers the lead singer of the killers gay!!??

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Libertine
Erm i think he's getting married so i doubt he's gay, and Mr Brightside was about him in real life being jealous of his girlfriend spending to much time with another man.

Df02
with a last name flowers it wouldn't surprise me... and he's from vegas isnt he?

wait wait...and a mormon? oh dear

StinkFist462
totally liberace roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, Flowers is real flamboyant. He's engaged, and no, this doesn't belong in the MS&C section. He's a musician, not a celebrity, there's a a difference.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

If they're fantasies anyway, what difference is the reality of him being gay, going to make? You're not gonna get with him when he's straight, or when he's gay. So either way it's a fantasy about a man you'll never ever have. Why does his sexuality matter in a mental depiction that you've created for self satisfaction?

You've gone far enough to imagine him wanting you in a sexual way, why not just imagine that they guy is straight? Better yet, imagine the guy actually has a dick and it might work well.

Some people...

-AC
I cant think about a gay man in the same way I can think about a straight man... and I was being sarcastic in my previous post... tsk

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I cant think about a gay man in the same way I can think about a straight man... and I was being sarcastic in my previous post... tsk

Oh yeah? And what about this sexy biatch? naughty

http://www.nndb.com/people/384/000049237/christopher_lowell_chair.jpg

Alpha Centauri

Why can't you? If the thing you are thinking of is a fantasy and never gonna happen anyway, why not?

You're already making the leap by dreaming of the guy having sex with you or something, if he's gay, you can still do that. It doesn't put a mental block up or whatever.

-AC

sk8stuff09
hes strait

cad
Originally posted by sk8stuff09
hes strait thats what i thought cause why would he sing two songs about loving some one and they are Mr brightside and somebody told me.

AllieBB19
Hey why does it really matter what his sexual orientation is. If the guy is hott then he's hott, which Brandon is hott. Everyone should know that he's not gay because he's getting married to Tana. but that doesnt mean he's not bisexual. eek!

emmalee
ok first of all he is definetly not gay. he is engaged to be married...to a girl. and he is mormon you cant be mormon and gay!duh.........

Tptmanno1
And why not?
I'm sure there are a few gay mormons out there...

AC that was one of the funniest things I've read in quite a while.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by jaden101
i know he's a mormon...

I know the music is shite but that's a bit harsh.

it matters.. i dont want my fantasies to be interrupted... eat

By what? Him getting up and doing the dusting?

Originally posted by Libertine
Erm i think he's getting married so i doubt he's gay

Like Michael Barrymore?

Originally posted by cad
thats what i thought cause why would he sing two songs about loving some one and they are Mr brightside and somebody told me.

Yeah, gays are genetically incapable of love. Good point, he's not gay.

nick1811
Originally posted by AllieBB19
Hey why does it really matter what his sexual orientation is. If the guy is hott then he's hott, which Brandon is hott. Everyone should know that he's not gay because he's getting married to Tana. but that doesnt mean he's not bisexual. eek!

*hot

thumb up

SelphieT
I could care less if this man is gay or not. No offense, but if he is, let him be what he is.

Lumanix

Some people...

-AC Marry me.

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by SelphieT
I could care less if this man is gay or not. No offense, but if he is, let him be what he is.

<3

thexkillers

Some people...

-AC
It doesn't matter. I seen a picture proving hes got a dick. The caption underneath it says : *ahem*...happy pants!
I love him though. He had said that he isn't gay. I heard it on TV and I heard it come out of his lips. Also hes married, to a girl! So he is either straight or bisexual but not gay!

Victor Von Doom
Nah.

He's as gay as a window.

Arctic
I dont know if he is or not, but the only song I've heard from this is more than terrible. I mean it is so horrible I almost passed out when I heard it on the radio.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Arctic
I dont know if he is or not, but the only song I've heard from this is more than terrible. I mean it is so horrible I almost passed out when I heard it on the radio.

A mild reaction, considering.

Arctic
lol

GrillingNemo
if he's mormon and gay... good luck to him lol

kenna
BRANDON FLOWERS IS NOT GAY HE IS A MARRIED MAN WITH TWO CHILDREN, IS THE POSSIBLE laughing

HE IS A MORMAN TO I AM A MASSIVE FAN OF HIM I LOVE THE KILLERS AND THEIR MUSIC
they are aweome i have all their albums and just love their music it never gets old big grin

kenna
hes not gay he got two kids

red g jacks

Some people...

-AC women just like to believe that he's not gay so that they can hold on to that faintest bit of delusional hope that one day they can be the lucky girl to latch on and take him for half his shit.

occultdestroyer
He's a Mormon

Spacemonkey412
He Is Gay. He Said He Was. Go To Your Search Bar And Type In "Is Brandon Flowers Gay"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.