most one sided fight(s)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

True Sinister
It seems that in every thread people beleive if a lot of these fights were to actually happen they would be one sided mismatches. My question or rather questions are what are the most one sided encounters u ever saw that actually happened which included heroes and villains in these 3 categories.
Marvel
DC
Marvel Vs DC

RayIsGay
u mean 1 vs 3 fights?

True Sinister
no any fight that was won easy. Any time one charecter totaly dominated another thus far.

Superherovandal
Lobo vs Wolverine .

Dizzle
Wonder Woman vs. Storm and Wolverine vs. Lobo. Both were really one sided and still turned out the wrong way. Stupid fan voted crossovers...

Dizzle
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Lobo vs Wolverine .

Hahahahahahahaha, great minds...

newjak86
Bane vs Juggernaught

True Sinister
Originally posted by newjak86
Bane vs Juggernaught that never happened I made that thread as a joke

whirlysplat
Superman v Thor or the Surfer. Supes was all over those guys big grin

DarkCrawler
Wolverine VS Superman. Flash VS Storm.

newjak86
I know doesn't make it any less of a one sided fight laughing

True Sinister
Originally posted by newjak86
I know doesn't make it any less of a one sided fight laughing I made it those 2 because I couldn't come up with someone who would kill Bane in their own sleep like Juggernaut.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Superman v Thor or the Surfer. Supes was all over those guys big grin

Are you trollin whirly? SS would mess up superman. Thor is debatable.

True Sinister
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Are you trollin whirly? SS would mess up superman. Thor is debatable. it's not about what would happen but rather what did happen. That is what this thread is meant to be about.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by True Sinister
it's not about what would happen but rather what did happen. That is what this thread is meant to be about.

Indeed it is big grin Supes i was proven hammered Surfer, only ones in any doubt were the marvel Diehards the Cyborg evidence proved it. Like when Supes beat up Thor in JLA/Avengers or Darkseid melted Surfer. big grin The evidence is in print. Why debate it big grin

GalacticStorm
" Cyborg evidence proved it."

How so? ive got that crossover. Cyborg doesnt beat SS at all

True Sinister
Indeed it is big grin Supes i was proven hammered Surfer, only ones in any doubt were the marvel Diehards the Cyborg evidence proved it. Like when Supes beat up Thor in JLA/Avengers or Darkseid melted Surfer. big grin The evidence is in print. Why debate it big grin I didn't say that all comics are consistent with statistics or even past comics so sometimes the fights shouldn't go the way they did IMO. Remember Comics are written by writers who are people just like all of us so writers may have these same arguments we have.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
" Cyborg evidence proved it."

How so? ive got that crossover. Cyborg doesnt beat SS at all

No because Hal Saves Surfer, then theyboth run away scared big grin knowing the Cyborg has similair powers to Supes and they can't compete with that. Surfer says off panel according to the writer, Its not how i'm drawm I really do have no male sexual organs, but I am still a dick.

long pig
Deathstroke vs nightwing laughing
He beat him like he stole something.

Dr.Strange vs Hulk.

Hulk:"arrghhh hulk smash!!"
Strange:"sleep"
Hulk:"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Swanky-Tuna
CountQuan, I think, made a Surfer vs Green Goblin thread once.

whirlysplat
Countquan is colossus 17 according to Paola

kgkg
No because Hal Saves Surfer, then theyboth run away scared big grin knowing the Cyborg has similair powers to Supes and they can't compete with that. Surfer says off panel according to the writer, Its not how i'm drawm I really do have no male sexual organs, but I am still a dick.
What? Well in a crossover

Silver Surfer made Orion look like a baby. Orion is at Supes level

Silver Surfer turned metropolis from pocket size to real city again.

He can turn Supes into clay, like what he did to Spiderman

CorderaMitchell
how many times has this guy tried to get back on??

He must have no life, sad.

Once would've been funny, but after that, I wouldve quit.

long pig
The Orion/SS fight was shit. The Astro-Force would have hurt SS as much as the Omega beams did.

Very very shitty fight.

Nataku8188
Weapon X vs the depowered mutant him and DP went to recruit for weapon X in DP 58

CorderaMitchell
Batman vs. Hulk...........................

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
The Orion/SS fight was shit. The Astro-Force would have hurt SS as much as the Omega beams did.

Very very shitty fight.
Well it was like this

See they were trying to make

Thanos = Darksied

Thanos >> Thor, Silver Surfer , Hulk , Drax , Champion
Thanos battle Odin etc

For that(Thanos= Darksied) to be true they had to make Darkseid Stronger

But in DC comics
Superman > Darksied even Orion give him pretty good fights

I wasn’t surprised by Orion attack not hurting Silver Surfer , he has ignored Quasars attack , Hulk attack didn’t really hurt him , World destroying Attack by Korvac didn’t move him .

A well written SS will slap Orion

In that Crossover Darkseid got power boast to keep up with Thanos

Nataku8188
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Batman vs. Hulk...........................

lol, batman won that.

long pig
Orion beats DS most of the time, and actually killed him once. If the Omega beams hurt SS, the AF should have too.

But, yeah. SS would win, but he'd be hurt. It'd be like a fight with Thor.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Nataku8188
lol, batman won that.
exactly, but he's losing significantly to spiderman stick out tongue

Spiderman vs. superman.

Cosmic spidey vs. firelord..............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.