Martian Manhunter in Marvel Universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superherovandal
No cosmic entities like Galactus or SS or those extremely powerful gods. No cosmics. Just MM and MU. And no extreme reality warpers Like FR or SW either or it just gets boring. what would happen?evil face

Sentry
Sentry stops him. Void's Infinitendrils are probably similar to what MM would do to him. Wouldn't work. Sentry's not a cosmic entity or god. He was just a man who drank a super serum. Strange would fu<k the Martian up as well. All of the X-telepaths ganging up on him. Even he's not that powerful. Sure one on one he dusts them. But you add them up. Emma, Rachel, Jean(sans Phoenix), Cable, Professor X, Psylocke, Sage etc... They lobotomize him.

Martian ManhunterbashSentry

Dizzle
He turns evil, then mind battles Xavier. They stalemate for a while, then MM just punches the cripple, then takes over the X Men.

EDIT: There's shapechanging involved too... No way he's taking ALL the X Men telepath's.

Superherovandal
OK fine no ubers like Phoenix or Strange. Sentry I don't know. He says he stalemated Galactus but until I see some some pics i ain't believing s***.

Superherovandal
I heard that telepaths in marvel have no affect on those shapeshifting abilities or ones that can become intangible.

Sentry
Strange's Eye Of Agammotto will see him through his many disguises. He cannot hide. He's fu<ked.

whirlysplat
He commands sentry to take off his pants, Sentry doesn't even need telapathy for this command as he thinks his on a promise laughing To avoid cconfusion its Sentry the comic characterlaughing

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
Strange's Eye Of Agammotto will see him through his many disguises. He cannot hide. He's fu<ked.

No Sentry is Happy Dance

Keep the faith rock

Stay Whirly angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.