Advance Land of the Dead showing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LousyBoy
Im going to see Land of the Dead tonight with 3 friends. They won at some zombie gathering at a comic store. So yeah, I think it looks great and undoubtedly will make enough to earn some sequals. But i guess ill come back talk a bit about it perhaps. If not then... i unno.

BackFire
Nice, congrats on getting to see it early. Let us all know what you think of it.

tabby999
lucky b*stard

LousyBoy
OK. I saw it. And let me say this first. I went with 2 first rate Zombie movie fans. Myself, not so much but still more than your average movie viewer.

Overall, the movie was disappointing. It tried to be too serious in some points, while still trying to maintain the campy charm of a classic zombie movie. The movie is also short, the ending is just kinda... placed at no special point. Gore wise, this movie pretty much holds up that bar, but it doesnt do enough really. I give it 2 out of 5 stars. One friend said 3 stars and my other friend really really liked it. If your a fan of Romero and zombie flicks, its pry worth your money. But the bottom line about it is, its a disapointment. And just to prove i saw it, when u see it, remeber certain irellevant mentioning of Jihads and Terrorists.

On a side note, while we were in the mall before the movie, we unexpectedly found Cannibal Holocaust at a VIRGIN record store! Them, of all places had that movie, on dvd. I dunno... i think thats pretty freakin amazing.

Thoma5
Anyway the whole movie is quite good...I myself give 3 out of 5 too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.