The Titanic Conspiracy (This ones for Deano)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
On September 20 1911, the Titanic's older sister Olympic, sailed from Southampton England. Within the hour a collision occurred, allegedly compromising the liners structural integrity. Did the Olympic suffer from damage that was so severe that she was not worth repairing ? Did the White Star Line switch the Olympic with her near identical sister Titanic in a ruse to intentionally sink their mortally damaged flagship on April 15th 1912 in order to cash in on the insurance policy ?

Deano
ive heard about it

its possible..yet unlikely it would ever happen

jaden101
but like all conspiracies...it was all Dubya's fault

PVS
i wouldnt be surprised

i think dubya is in fact a clone of his 'father'

finti
what did the illuminati control the icebergs?

IceWithin
exactly, but the illuminati is just a cover for the aliens erm

spidergrl
too early to try process al of that and try make sense of it bag

finti
if one read the book OLYMPIC & TITANIC - The Truth Behind The Conspiracy by Steve Hall and Bruce Beveridge it kind of burry the conspiracy

Sadako of Girth
Well there are quite a few things that actually are kinda weird on this subject...

When they dived to the wreck and examined it,
they found bulkheads inside that were in the Olympic's plans but NOT the Titanic's....

And the Propeller that was fitted to the Olympic as a replacement after its collision incident was strangely on the wreck of the stern of the Titanic.....!!

There was Motive:
The delays/financial losses that the Olympic was causing White Star...

There was speculated method:
Switch ships, write it off/sink it in a widely trafficed area where there is time to get the passengers off and picked up and collect the insurance...

And opportunity:
Following the repairs to the Olympic, the sister ships were beside each other in (I think it was) Queenstown in Ireland, for a few days... they could have done the switch there....

An interesting one for sure...
I got my info from "Riddle of the Titanic" or something I read years ago and still have somewhere....

What is the book you have's angle on this things Finti....?

eleveninches
Did you hear about the book "the titan" , which features a ship callled "the titan" , which suffers the same fate as the titanic, even though it was written YEARS earlier.

Sadako of Girth
Yup... Freaky shit, that...

The ship in the story was virtually the same size as Titanic, same capacity for passengers, same displacement, was a triple screw ship and happened to hit an iceberg in the atlantic on its Maiden voyage...

And how about the amout of people that suddenly took off their stuff and got the f*** out of dodge just prior to its departure....?
...Including the owner of white star line....!! What did HE know there..? There were a lot of 'premonitions' too...

Apparently the serial number on some of the ships components (It may have been the keel) read something like '3P0P 0N' or something and it offended many of the Irish Catholic shipbuilders who built her by being seen mirrored as "No Pope".....

finti
they talk about them and give an explanation to it which sounds reasonable

Mr Parker
I bought this book a long time ago that talks about how the titanic was a planned dissaster.Never read it though,will have to check it out.

GothPrincess
they hit a f***ing ice burg if it's anybody's fault it's the capitan's

GCG
in my language, Dubya means Doubtful........

and it seems that most of these conspiracy theories and events revolve around hefty insurnace compensations.

Deano
Originally posted by GothPrincess
they hit a f***ing ice burg if it's anybody's fault it's the capitan's

its the iceburgs fault..

GCG
the captain left an inexperienced crew in command that night

Sadako of Girth
Lightoller was pretty experienced... as was Murdoch who was on duty when the berg hit......
More significant perhaps was the fact that the binoculars were removed from the crow's nest along with other basic operational procedures that were hindered either accidentally or deliberately....
Ismay was heard to be pressuring Captain Smith to accelerate through the area that Titanic was to traverse (Which due to a hot year that year) that had ice flow coming way down more south in the Atlantic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.