Maggie Grace in next X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kime
Well apparently Maggie Grace(Shannon) will be playing Kitty Pride (aka Shadowcat) in the next X-Men movie, its a pretty big role, this should be intresting, I really cant imagen her kicking ass lol.
The movie comes out in 2006, I look foward in seeing her performance cool

KillTheLight
Yeah I heard about that aswell.. I saw her name on the cast list for the movie..it should be quite interesting to see..

charmedFairy
sounds coolyes

Kime
Oh guys.......shes not

source
superherohype.com/news/x-mennews

I wonder why not?, you know.....I thought she was going to be the first one to die......but now Ive changed my mind....

KillTheLight
hmm i havent really looked around to see the reason why she dropped out.. maybe it clashed with her LOST filming schedule

ilvorlandobloom
oh thats a shame that shes not in it... at least shes still in The Fog w/ Tom Welling!

sblomie545
damn he looks hot in that pic droolio

«§hõnknêss»
blink

xLiNdS x 622x
yes

ilvorlandobloom
i think he looks hot in that pic too! droolio

Smodden
Maggie Grace in Xmen?

eek!

But I thought they already had a shadow cat in x-men 2...messed

ilvorlandobloom
she was gonna be in but now she's not

VenomVA
Thank God she's OUT!!!! HORRIBLE CHOICE SHE WAS!!!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Smodden
Maggie Grace in Xmen?

eek!

But I thought they already had a shadow cat in x-men 2...messed

They had a Shadowcat in X-Men and X2, 2 different actresses already and are now looking for a 3rd one. no They should stick to casting, it's weird to see 3 different people play the same character in 3 different films in a trilogy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.