Sentinels vs. Gundam's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
Sentinels vs. Gundams who'd win.

Led by Tri Sentinel, a fleet of 30 sentinels, go forth to take on the strongest gundams, who will prevail, debate poll and discuss.

Fanboy
Gundams would slice there sh-- up.

Hulk Power
I think that Gundam would win. They have more weapons are their disposition.

CorderaMitchell
yea they probably would, but I think the tri sentinel would cause them some problems, let me get the stats.

Hulk Power
I think you're right.

Nataku8188
What gundams? G Gundams? Gundam Wing gundams? SEED gundams? AC Gundams? MORE SPECIFIC!

CorderaMitchell
sorry I need to get on that, I accidentally hit the post feature too early.,

Nataku8188
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
sorry I need to get on that, I accidentally hit the post feature too early.,

So? Which gundams?

CorderaMitchell
Gundam Epyon

Gundam Wing Zero

Gundam Deathscythe Hell

Gundam Heavyarms Kai

Gundam Sandrock Kai

if this seems too unbalanced let me know, also the tri sentinel is in this match.

Zenoside
Bah....The Shen-long would take em all!!! MUahaha!

Nataku8188
Gundam Epyon

Gundam Wing Zero

Gundam Deathscythe Hell

Gundam Heavyarms Kai

Gundam Sandrock Kai

if this seems too unbalanced let me know, also the tri sentinel is in this match.

Where the hell is Altron? You bastard... I must say the gundams will lose without Altron... because... he's Altron... and Wufei rules...

But seriously, unless Tri-sentinel is something beyond godly, the sentinels are going to get the shit beat out of them. It took a blast from a space fortress to heavily damage gundam Wing, nevermind Wing Zero. Hell has radar jammers and visual cloaking, Sandrock will easily slice them in two, Heavyarms will blast them away to nothing... Don't get me started on what Epyon will do to them...

Bottom line- Gundanium alloy is like very low grade Adamantium. It takes ridiculous amounts of power to damage it, the stuff can take a re-entry into earth's atmosphere, holds up against beam sabers fairly well (As long as it's not a direct, full on shot) and laughs off all conventional weaponry like it's a joke. Deathscythe hell's wings alone can take blasts that level Leo mobile suits, and it doesn't even leave a scratch. Take into account how skilled these pilots are, how powerful their weapons are, how FAST Hell is, etc. etc., it's GG for the sentinels, they now how new robo-gods.

EvilCap America
Gundam Epyon

Gundam Wing Zero

Gundam Deathscythe Hell

Gundam Heavyarms Kai

Gundam Sandrock Kai

Yeah the GW Gundams are pretty much the Supermen of Gundam terms and for some strannge reason the feminine wiles of the sentinels wouldnt work against the pilots

CorderaMitchell
Let me post the tri sentinel

Mako Victim
I like pancakes

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Mako Victim
I like pancakes

CorderaMitchell
Mako what up, you gave my sig a nine so you my boy.

illadelph12
No contest. Zero's cannon alone would murk all of the Sentinals. It can run through platoons of Dolls with relative ease. Adding Duo in Hell or Zeches is complete overkill.

Nataku, what was the name of Zeches suit in "Endless Waltz"?

CorderaMitchell
Well take off Zero and let me post the tri sentinel.

Mako Victim
Cordera, how are things man..

CorderaMitchell
Man just being my usual wierd self, tell me in all truth, can you tell what my avatar is.........

Mako Victim
Damn. I haven't a clue man. It's a tad to small for me to tell

CorderaMitchell
Its supposed to be Akuma with stats, but do you like the overall, advanced look?

Mako Victim
Oh yeah, I like the look the look to it alot man smile

CorderaMitchell
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/trisenti.htm

Here the tri sentinel......

Altered by magic and hyper strong, cosmic spidey had a hard time against it.

Thanks Mako for your opinion if its true.

Who are some of your favorite superheroes.

Mako Victim
Ofcourse it's true man smile..

Some of my favorite superheros though would probably be Daredevil, punisher, captain america, and anybody from the X-men big grin

CorderaMitchell
Cyclops is my fav. X-Man, by far what do you think. El Guapo, is that really you??

Mako Victim
I wish, but you can find the real El Guapo here http://www.basrutten.tv/ I'm nothing but a shadow of him sad

CorderaMitchell
You are being modest.......................

Mako Victim
Perhaps I am........... ninja

CorderaMitchell
I can see right through it.

dvampire
Gundam wins against a normal Sentinels, but I don't know about Tri.

thesilverspider
cant tri-sentinel mess with the pilot's and get rid of them .

Mider
what is a tri sentinal?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Man just being my usual wierd self, tell me in all truth, can you tell what my avatar is.........

TMNT!

Mider
what is a tri sentinal!

Blair Wind
i dunno....but my sig should state who Im for....Heavyarms rules!!!!!!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Metalmanx
TMNT! Amen!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.