cujo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basementred
does anybody like it because i have not seen many threads on the movie

SlipknoT
You've not seen many....Meaning that you at least saw one thread......So that means you use that thread....

kmcdude
It was okay 4 the record

Pandemoniac
Good adaptation of the written story. And A+ to the dog trainer!

actor
lol. i have only heard of this movie because it is mentioned on Friends. should i rent it (or buy it)? what its about? i know about an evil dog or something. what do you think of it?

beta-wolf_101
I thought it was a good horror movie, very basic in design man vs. monster.

Evil Dead
decent for the time........horribly dated though.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by actor
lol. i have only heard of this movie because it is mentioned on Friends. should i rent it (or buy it)? what its about? i know about an evil dog or something. what do you think of it?

It's about a huge St. Bernard dog catching a serious case of rabies. He goes from gentle pet to murderous monster in good time.
The story revolves around a mother and child being trapped in a car by the dog while the sun is blazing and no help is around.
Very decent movie, especially for it's time. It might seem outdated now as you have read in previous posts.
Based on a novel by Stephen King

whirlysplat
I read it at the time. Crap book, Crap movie!

MildPossession
Not one of my favourite King film adaptions.

beta-wolf_101
The Green Mile was my favor King adaptions but not at all my favorite book (dreamcatcher) but its all good

MildPossession
One of my favourites isn't a horror, Dolores Claiborne. Wonderful film.

Pandemoniac
Indeed, Misery was quite ok too

kmcdude
IT ruled hands down(ending sucked though sad )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.