Which weapon would you use against all the bad guys in the universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mdbull73
You are the only superhero left. Everyone is dead. You come out of hiding and you have to take on the rest of the villians (non-cosmic) in the universe (Any comic universe, your preference).

As you survey the carnage, you start to come across the weapons of some of the deceased heroes and gather them one by one. You take them back to your stronghold (maybe rathole?). Unfortunately, these are some big time weapons, and you don't have time to master them all. You can only take one.

Which one do you take?

Mjolnir/Stormbreaker (You are worthy enough to lift them)
Firelord's Staff
Terrax's Axe
Cap's Shield
Hercules' Mace
Wonderwoman's lasso
Green Lantern's ring
Iron Man's Suit
Jedi Lightsaber (and some limited force powers)

I am sure I left out some weapons, so please add them to the discussion as you see fit.

CHOOSE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
I would take the lantern ring then go back into hiding to learn how to use it. Since everyone else is dead or murdering people, I'd be the closest person worthy of the ring.

Bishop X
The ring would definitely be the best choice.

Scoobless
GL ring = best choice?.....hmmmm...... i dunno...... Thor's hammer automatically gives you high class 100 strength, high class invulnerability, impenetrable shielding, teleportation, magical/mystical blasts, weather control, flight, godlike endurance..... and something really heavy to cave bad guys skulls in with

plus you never have to worry about recharging it

armandovalles
I wouldnt take any of these. Instead, I'd take Quasar's quantum bands, which is like a more powerful pair of GL rings plus it doesnt ever have to recharge.

Sentry
I'll take both the Mjolnir and Stormbreaker.

I'll use it to bash beings like Darkseid, Thanos, and Superman.

bash

Swanky-Tuna
If you can duel wield the hammers, that'd be nice.

Sentry
That would be cool.

long pig
Gimme the Hammer and the Ring, and point me toward an ass to kick! arrghhhh.

hmm, why hasn't anyone ever weilded duel hammers? Thor could just steal BRB's.

DarkCrawler
Yeah I would take the hammers too.

Zahit
A good eraser.

Mainstream
a paper shredder

Zahit
A bad writer.

Mainstream
a horrible artist

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
Gimme the Hammer and the Ring, and point me toward an ass to kick! arrghhhh.

yup.... someone with the power of Thor and a GL type guy would kick ANYONE'S ass!

cool

whirlysplat
The infinity gauntlet big grin or the heart of the universe

Scoobless
HOTU isn't really a weapon.... Infinity Gauntlet is 6 weapons

Zahit
a bad writer is the most feared weopon in the multiverse.
it can make gods into stiffs and short hairy mutants into gods.
fear the bad writer.
fear it now!

whirlysplat
It can certainly be used as a weapon, many would argue the knife is a tool but............... we know George Bush is the real tool laughing

Zahit
Originally posted by whirlysplat
It can certainly be used as a weapon, many would argue the knife is a tool but............... we know George Bush is the real tool laughing

http://www.svengoody.com/things/dubya_sucks/time_dubya.jpg

Spideys Sister
I'm stuck between the force and Iron mans suit....

mdbull73
Since the villains are non-cosmic, (Magneto, Doc Ock, Doom, Bullseye, Green Goblin, Joker, Riddler, etc.),

I would definitely go with Mjolnir/Stormbreaker

Mjolnir has the magic, weather control, and/or brute force to beat most non-cosmic villains.

manjaro
i agree with dude. im going with either the quantum or nega bands, but from this list i have a soft spot for the gl ring cuz the thing about the hammers is that they both have the same capabilties, so once your powered by one there's no use in having two hammers that can control weather and teleport. and i think you have to be imbued with cosmic power to even use terrax axe, or firelords staff(not sure 100%)

so this is what im thinking, even a chimp could work IM's suit, so i'd don the suit and use the gl ring to power it. that way i could fortify its cellular structure making it at least 50 times more durable(and we all know its really f-ing durable on its own) and then i would funnel the emerald energy thru its blasters and couple it with the suits inherent energy to produce planet shattering blasts. all the villians of earth would immediatley turn thier lives over to jesus and quit thier evil ways laughing

BENITO
The Infinity Gauntlet or Stan Lee

armandovalles
Actually, I would take Stormbreaker and the Power Gem, cuz if i combined the power of the Power Gem w/ Stormbreaker, it would probly be able to kill Galactus in a few hits. By the way i picked Stormbreaker rather than Mjolnir cuz Stormbreaker is much cooler looking than Mjolnir, which in my opinion looks like shit.

Next Venom_girl
Halo.... wait... stick out tongue

ImmortalOne
Add weapon:
~ Quantum Band
~ Nega Band
~ Cosmicly-imbued tarantulla
~ Cerebro ............... yeah CEREBRO !!!
~ Eye of Aggamoto
~ Fates Helm
~ Fates Amulet
~ He-Man Sword
~ Batarang...... thats really dumb
~ Gambit's Staff
~ SS's surfboard
~ Doom's Armor
~ Green Goblins glider

anything else ?

Scoobless
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Add weapon:
~ Quantum Band
~ Nega Band
~ Cosmicly-imbued tarantulla
~ Cerebro ............... yeah CEREBRO !!!
~ Eye of Aggamoto
~ Fates Helm
~ Fates Amulet
~ He-Man Sword
~ Batarang...... thats really dumb
~ Gambit's Staff
~ SS's surfboard
~ Doom's Armor
~ Green Goblins glider

anything else ?

Midnighter's bat with nails sticking out of it

whirlysplat
My whirly wand big grin

whirlysplat
Originally posted by whirlysplat
My whirly wand big grin

I would make them suck it big grin

Keep it Whirly confused

Its not Whirly anymore embarrasment

eek! splat Happy Dance laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.