darth sidoius vs luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

simpsons
who would win

Bobafetty
It depends. What Luke are we talking about here? NJO? ROTJ? ESB? It makes all the difference.

Darth_Nefarus
NJO is the only one that would win

Darth Plagues
No...JO Luke can take him...JA Luke can take him. Any Jedi Master form of Luke could take Sidious. Even ROTJ Luke Skywalker can take Sidious...In the Dark Empire I think he beat Sidious in lighsaber combat.

Damarus
i think Luke

Fishy
NJO wins rest loses

Darth Plagues
No all the Jedi Master versions of Luke can take Sidious.

Emperor Revan
I don't think ROTJ Luke could, but I agree with Plaques that as a master he would win.

Fishy
You think Luke at the time of JA could take Sidious? He had a hard enough time fighting Desann... Okay maybe he didn't want to kill Desann but if he could take Sidious he should have knocked Desann out in a second.

ROTJ Luke already lost from Sidious with or without his lightsaber he stands no chance. ESB and ANH hope are just as dead

Wickerman
ANH - dead
ESB - dead
ROTJ - no no, he was just faking death so Vader would turn back to the lightside, he was REALLY winning....yeah....PFFT DEAD DAMMIT!!!!!

Master forms, including JA (IMO) would either give Sids a LOT of trouble, or take him down. The way i see Luke as a master is the way Anakin would've been had he not lost his limbs (or turned evil for that matter). And don't forget how Sids said Anakin would become stronger than both him and Yoda....yeah....extrapolating a bit....but that's the way i see it.

~wickerman~

Fishy
Well yeah Luke is more powerful in NJO but not during the Jedi Knight games

Wickerman
Originally posted by Fishy
Well yeah Luke is more powerful in NJO but not during the Jedi Knight games

we don't see him fight at ALL during JA so we have no way of knowing what kind of control he has, all we can say is that it's superior to the power from the previous games. However, he can sense Rosh (who is in the Outer Rim). But on the other hand, he can't tell he's turned to the darkside...i dunno....hard to say.

~wickerman~

Fishy
Sidious can sense Anakin, Yoda can sense a shit load of Jedi no problem so thats not all that effective...

And we did see him fight, he fought Desann and although he probably didn't want to kill Desann he still didn't manage to win or capture him and Desann was a hell of a lot weaker then Sidious was

Darth_Frobo
Njo wins
Ja ties or barely loses
The rest get brutally and efficiently slaughtered.

Wickerman
Sidious can sense Anakin, Yoda can sense a shit load of Jedi no problem so thats not all that effective...

And we did see him fight, he fought Desann and although he probably didn't want to kill Desann he still didn't manage to win or capture him and Desann was a hell of a lot weaker then Sidious was

are we talking about Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy here? Cause we might not be talking about the same game. I'm talking about the one where you play a crappy character called "Jaden Corr" or something similar, and kyle katarn is your master and blah blah blah.

~wickerman~

Fishy
I was talking about Jedi Knight II, but JA wasn't all that much later so Luke couldn't have improved that much... I don't think is power has increased enough to suddenly beat Sidious. But he would stand a slightly better chance

Wickerman
I was talking about Jedi Knight II, but JA wasn't all that much later so Luke couldn't have improved that much... I don't think is power has increased enough to suddenly beat Sidious. But he would stand a slightly better chance

OOOhhh.....well, in that case, yeah, it's increased. If Kyle Katarn (burn in the flames of Hell please) is a kick@ss Jedi Master, then yeah...Luke's definitely improved too big grin

~wickerman~

Fishy
He's a Jedi Master not kick ass stick out tongue

Wickerman
He's a Jedi Master not kick ass stick out tongue

he's kickass enough to get hit in the face with a lightsaber 4 times, still be standing, zapped, force drained so he can't heal himself (i'm a bastard i know), still be standing, then FINALLY fall down when you hit his face again, drop the roof on his collapsed body on the floor, then walk out. 5 minutes later get out of the rubble, brush the dust off and walk away like it was nothing...

i hate him to no end.

~wickerman~

Fishy
Its called scripting...

And an over powered game stick out tongue he sure as hell couldn't do that against a real Jedi or Sith

Wickerman
real.......... Jedi ............Sith

three words that should never be used in the same sentence thumb down
But yeah, i know what you mean stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Fishy
Well as long as you know what I mean...

He wouldn't stand a chance against a imaginary Sith of Jedi that actually has any real imaginary power.

Wickerman
Well as long as you know what I mean...

He wouldn't stand a chance against a imaginary Sith of Jedi that actually has any real imaginary power.

If I as an angsty gothy teen kel'dor destroyed Marka Ragnos' ghost......that game shouldn't be used as reference many times.....

~wickerman~

Fishy
Not really no...

Darth Plagues
Jaden only defeated Marka Ragnos, because Marka lost a lot of his power (obviously) or he would have smoked Jaden before the battle started.

Any way...in the Dark Empire comic...Sidious had a clone made of himself, which had his spirit possessed inside. The era of Dark Empire wasn't that long after ROTJ and Luke in the end was able to beat him.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Jaden only defeated Marka Ragnos, because Marka lost a lot of his power (obviously) or he would have smoked Jaden before the battle started.

Force power had been taken from Yavin 4, Byss, Dagobah, Hoth, Vjun, and a CRAPLOAD of other places. An IMMENSE quantity of force had been put back into Ragnos via the scepter. The only crappy thing that was wrong with him was him being in Tavion's body and not someone else's IMO. He was destroyed not because he had lost so much of his power, but because it was a GAME, and if it were undefeatable, no one would buy it.

~wickerman~

Darth Plagues
That power was used to only bring him back...

Darth Plagues
They had to have a lot of energy for the scepter to even run...

Master Smarts
Originally posted by Bobafetty
It depends. What Luke are we talking about here? NJO? ROTJ? ESB? It makes all the difference.

did u watch return of them jedi sideous beat luke

long live the council

Darth_DaNThEMaN
NJO Luke owns. Any other luke gets spanked like a b!tch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.