8 More Days!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phinney6
Eight more days until....STAR WARS EPISODE II ATTACK OF THE CLONES!!!!

mechmoggy
Thank you Phinn, but I prefer the constantly updated count down at swmovies.net courtesy of our very own RC. big grin

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Thanx for the notice Phin. 8 DAYS!!! When we've been waiting 3 years, it's only 8 days away!

ToMacco
It's about time the damn movie came out.

Texas
Pfft roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spiders da man

ToMacco
Spider man? You're an idiot. stick out tongue

Texas
Everyone loves Spiderman! stick out tongue

ToMacco
No one loves Spiderman.

Texas
Your just totally jealous, cause Spidermans clever one liners were far more funnier than your movie theater outbursts!! stick out tongue

ToMacco
Spider man is a pussy.

Texas
You need to take that Green Goblin attitude of yours and ZIP it Mr.!!!!! stick out tongue

ToMacco
Spiderman was good. Only in terms of entertainment for 2 hours. Now I've seen it, and I'll move on.

Texas
*Waves hand like Jedi* No, you will go back and see it again, and again and again. eek!

ToMacco
*pauses, then punches Tex in the face* rolling on floor laughing

Texas
*Texas informs ToMacco that he slaps like a sissy*

ToMacco
*Texas then spits out two of his teeth*

Texas
Hungry ToMacco eats Texas' teeth! stick out tongue

ToMacco
Nope. I make a neclace of your teeth.

DJ Velocity
fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight.

*DJ puts a sly boot in*

Texas
Someone has shit on his boots!

Yum!!!

Gundark
If anyone is *yawn* interested, I'm holding in my greedy little hands.....MY TICKETS FOR AOTC ALREADY !!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaahaha !!!!!!!!!! evil face

Jack and I got them for the midnight premiere wednesday night when we went to see Spiderman. stick out tongue

This is gonna be great !!!!

I better take a nap.

mah
*drools* give....me...those tickets...

finti
why are you drooling on the tickets for Barbie the movie, Mah?

mah
to make them useless so that I'm not forced into seeing it.

finti
oh and still you gonna see it

mah
why I already have it on DVD!

finti

mah

finti

mah
no, I waited too long with ordering the tickets

finti
bummer

Texas
Well I'm in no big rush to see it right away.
The reviews have been horrible compared to TPM.

ToMacco
Yes you are, Tex.

TPM reviews were terrible. How could this be worse?

Texas
There 10x worse!

If GL screws this one up too, Ep3 will open at the $1 movies!

ToMacco
I don't want to read any of the reviews until I've seen it.

No one listens to movie reviewers, anyway. People will always go to the theaters to watch crap.

Look; the made 3 Mummy movies!

mah
so far I've only read positive reviews except for the one you posted tex.....are you doing anti-AOTC propaganda on us?

Texas
No, that damn communist Yerssot is the propaganda spreader.

AOTC is looking really bad so far. I've read about 10 reviews from very respectable critics, and they all pretty much agree that:

1)Dialogue is horrendous
2)Characters are wodden and un-interesting
3)Lacks charm of ANH ESB ROTJ
4)Special effects grow boaring after a while and the movie stalls cause of uninteresting story, un-likeable characters.
5)Unbelievable love story takes up too much plot, and pretty much sucks, cause Christenson and Portman have no chemistry.

mah
well I've had the opposite feeling, big newspapers here and in other countries talking positive about it, and more importantly; star wars fans talking REALLY positive about it.

yerssot
got a small bootleg (only one scene) and I must agree, acting was NOT good, but probably will rock in the movie

Texas
You would think that after TPM GL would of worked on the dialogue and actors. That's one of the main reasons TPM was so crappy!
It's looking like AOTC will be even worse! roll eyes (sarcastic)
If AOTC turns out crappy, I'll just wait for Episode III to rent!

BAN-ONE MCGUINN
was listening to Howard Stern last week --he saw AOTC and said it was pretty good--his vote carries alot of clout amoung all ages --not sure what Tex-ass' personal delema is but why cant we all get along?--

yerssot
he says it's bad so he doesn't get disappointed with the result

mechmoggy
I've only heard good reviews so far so I'm staying optimistic about it all. I know Mrs.MM will only want to watch it once but I'm gonna go with my old man, my old mates from school, my drinking buddy and I'll take my nephew too. 5 times will do nicely. cool

ToMacco
Tex-ass. laughing out loud Good one, BAN-ONE.

I don't care if it's good or not. I'm gonna see it many times.

Texas

ToMacco
Only you are obsessed by Bjuck and her evil powers. Leave BAN-ONE out of it.

Tex-ass stick out tongue

keokiswahine
I've got my tickets for Thursday, except it's for the 7 pm showing.
not going to the midnight show; don't want to fight the crowd/line, and I hafta work, but going to ask for an hour off early to fight the traffic, find parking, and stand in line to get in. wink

the critics always butcher GL and SW. If the movie doesn't have sex, crime, killing, cussing, the critics don't like it. If it's GL's movies, they get panned, blasted, and smoked. They just don't like movies that appeal to all ages, from 8 year olds to 88 year olds. I just ignore them, and enjoy his SW world, far, far away.

phinney6
I hate critics that give movies like Harry Potter 5 stars, and give SW like 2 stars

Although I really like Harry Potter

mah
so maybe you should've found another examplesmile

yerssot
heck, at least WE know we will watch it

ToMacco
Harry Potter was a boring movie.

Gundark
Didn't see Harry Potter yet.

keo is right - the critics bash GL and SW on a regular basis. I'd be stunned if they ever gave him a good review. Screw the critics. GL has been kind enough to us over the years to share his wonderful imagination with us and I for one enjoy every minute of it. If you're not interested in SW, don't go see the movies and don't complain about it. Thats my advice to the non-fans.

mah
and this time it actually HAS good reviews...about 60-70% good, that's unusual.

yerssot
just a few more days... ... can't wait but have too

mah
at least you get to see it at a reasonable date

Gundark
I can count the hours now....

yerssot
I'm negotiating with FM at the moment,... he's going to the cinema now, and I need tickets!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.