Whoa! My Director and Producer got in a fight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
So, the 5pm news is about to start. The director starts talking shit to the producer, as usual, in the control room. The producer talks shit back and the director pushes him. The producer pushes back and the director slaps him! The producer slaps back and they go at it for a bit until our Chief Engineer steps in and breaks it up with a couple others. Seconds later, the news starts, we go live, and the director does his job unphased! Crazy. I have a feeling the director will get fired for being the first to use physical force. erm

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
So, the 5pm news is about to start. The director starts talking shit to the producer, as usual, in the control room. The producer talks shit back and the director pushes him. The producer pushes back and the director slaps him! The producer slaps back and they go at it for a bit until our Chief Engineer steps in and breaks it up with a couple others. Seconds later, the news starts, we go live, and the director does his job unphased! Crazy. I have a feeling the director will get fired for being the first to use physical force. erm blink

Uneeklyconfused
then what heppened? ...
eek!...

silvertsume
sounds hot... laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
then what heppened? ...
eek!...

Well, we are in the middle of the show right now, so nothing will happen until 5:30. The show must go on! eek! The producer left the control room and is in the news room right now, the director is directing the show, I have a feeling the head News Director will meet with them and he may fire the director. Last time someone pushed someone here they got fired. erm

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by silvertsume
sounds hot... laughing out loud DYNASTY!

girl1:b*tch! *slap*
girl2:b*tch! *slap*
girl1:sl*t! *slap*
girl2:sl*t! *slap*

Uneeklyconfused
Well, we are in the middle of the show right now, so nothing will happen until 5:30. The show must go on! eek! The producer left the control room and is in the news room right now, the director is directing the show, I have a feeling the head News Director will meet with them and he may fire the director. Last time someone pushed someone here they got fired. erm

oh well... how soon till they find a replacement ?

The Tired Hiker
oh well... how soon till they find a replacement ?

Not sure. Who knows, they might not fire anyone and the two will have to just get along. It seems the producer was more of the victim and the director was the agressor. I must say, several times I've even wanted to slap the producer, he can be such a tard sometimes, but I never would do it. I'm a lover, not a fighter! wink

Uneeklyconfused
what was the fight over?....the last doughnut?

The Tired Hiker
what was the fight over?....the last doughnut?

Not sure, but I'm sure all the rumors and gossip will start in an hour or so. I'll keep you posted. big grin

Uneeklyconfused
ok kool..thanks for sharing big grin

hug <-----because ...happy

The Tired Hiker
ok kool..thanks for sharing big grin

hug <-----because ...happy happy hug

So far no word on how the fight started, I'm sure to find out tomorrow! big grin

chelsea17
Jerry Springer is headed your waywink

Mist
you instigated it, didnt you TTH? laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
So, the 5pm news is about to start. The director starts talking shit to the producer, as usual, in the control room. The producer talks shit back and the director pushes him. The producer pushes back and the director slaps him! The producer slaps back and they go at it for a bit until our Chief Engineer steps in and breaks it up with a couple others. Seconds later, the news starts, we go live, and the director does his job unphased! Crazy. I have a feeling the director will get fired for being the first to use physical force. erm

Then 9 months later, TTH is born.

Mist
laughing laughing

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Then 9 months later, TTH is born. Ken, this is the second time you've pointed out how I've been born! C'mon! How many times have I been born already, gosh! mad

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Mist

No, I swear! Not this time anyway. big grin

D-Double
Originally posted by Mist

TTH : The producer said your mother's a whore huh ... is that true? detective

Director : That sonuvah b!tch!! pirate

TTH : ... he also said your parents were never married. erm ... I wouldn't take that if I were you... no

Director : That did it! ranting Someone's get'n cut!! ... *pulls out a razor and storms off*

TTH : .... shifty ..... naughty

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by D-Double
TTH : The producer said your mother's a whore huh ... is that true?
Director : That sonuvah b!tch!! pirate

TTH : ... he also said your parents were never married. erm ... I wouldn't take that if I were you...

Director : That did it! ranting Someone's get'n cut!! ... *pulls out a razor and storms off*

TTH : .... ..... naughty laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Ken Kenobi
Ken, this is the second time you've pointed out how I've been born! C'mon! How many times have I been born already, gosh! mad

This is the 3rd time. wink

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
This is the 3rd time. wink
You bastard! stick out tongue

D-Double
Violence in the workplace is so hilarious... big grin

... except at the post office huh . That could get messy...

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by D-Double
Violence in the workplace is so hilarious... big grin

... except at the post office huh . That could get messy... laughing out loud

Yeah, these two guys can't stand eachother. I guess they finally snapped. I heard the producer, who didn't stike first, got the best of the director. confused

D-Double
laughing out loud

Yeah, these two guys can't stand eachother. I guess they finally snapped. I heard the producer, who didn't stike first, got the best of the director. confused

I'd watch the news alot more often if they showed the "behind the scenes" stuff... big grin

You should have ran after them and filmed it... laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.