Guess what? Ring 3 is Coming out in 2007!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Kitty*Killar*
I'm soo excited! This should be more scarier than the last two and what sucks is Naomi Watts won't be playing in it!!!

kmcdude
My mum is more scary than the last 2 blink

TheRing
There is a teaser poster up Here.

But as stated on the website it may not be the real one:

GGgrievous725
NOOO the gayness continues how they gonna keep makin these tapes its stupid second 1 wasnt even scary you already knew about the girl it was just dumb scary movie saga was more frightening

Cinemaddiction
Why, God, why?

MildPossession
Of course Watts will not be in it, it's a prequel if they are remaking Ring O, or is this an entirely different film.

tabby999
oh yay, just what i needed, more 12 year olds running around screaming about the best horror movie of all time in 2007. can't wait for this disposable crap-fest

beta-wolf_101
All we need another crappy horror movie.

kmcdude
We are all so exited no expression

eggmayo
Poster looks faker than the acting in the past two movies.

TheRing
Originally posted by eggmayo
Poster looks faker than the acting in the past two movies.

Yeah the poster does look dodgy, but that's probably not the real one.........I hope. confused

andylc716
Everyone has to admit the Ring is one of the best scary movies!

BaronOBeefDip
I've seen scarier things in my toilet...

tabby999
Originally posted by andylc716
Everyone has to admit the Ring is one of the best scary movies!

no, noone will say it is one of the best scary movies, because it sucked ass.

*Kitty*Killar*
Well, Im excited. I think it will be the story about like what happened before she became the evil.............................................................................

kmcdude
Wow sad

stunna1773
its a waist of time i watch the first five minutes on the ring 1 and 2 and they both were terrible

Dark Thor
agreed

kmcdude
That retarded girl was not scary 1 ****ing bit stick out tongue

eggmayo
Come on, other than their originality, the Japanese Ringu movies sucked too.

pr1983
Originally posted by *Kitty*Killar*
Well, Im excited. I think it will be the story about like what happened before she became the evil.............................................................................

you mean ring 0?

Come on, other than their originality, the Japanese Ringu movies sucked too.

they were still better than their amercian counterparts...

TheRing
Originally posted by kmcdude
That retarded girl was not scary 1 ****ing bit stick out tongue

Scary...what are you talking about?

I mean who here still gets scared of movies? The discussion about being scary or not is a waste of time, not the movies. Also is that all you look for in a horror movie? if its scary?

kmcdude
Yep laughing

TheRing
Yep laughing

Haha Fair enough.

Everyone has their own opinion on movies.

kmcdude
Why do u like the ring so much? huh

Morning_Glory
I'm soo excited! This should be more scarier than the last two and what sucks is Naomi Watts won't be playing in it!!!

isnt this a prequel... so sad Naomi isnt in it sad

kmcdude
sad no

Morning_Glory
I heard it was going to be a prequel sad awww.... but I thought they did away with Samara (sp?)

b-dan
I'm soo excited! This should be more scarier than the last two and what sucks is Naomi Watts won't be playing in it!!! omg its going to be more gayer like c,mon like god ring2 sucked they locked wuts her face in a well and sequils get boring and wear the sreires down nightmare on elm street remeind you of that

kmcdude
Dont pick on nightmare on elm st! mad

U dont wanna make freddy mad...................do you?

TheRing
Why do u like the ring so much? huh

Well i'm sure most of you has had one inspirational movie to get you into the horror genre and one you will always like, well The ring was the movie that got me into watching all horror movies. Then I got into all the classic horror.

You see where I'm coming from? or not really?

eggmayo
Originally posted by pr1983
they were still better than their amercian counterparts...
That I warrant, I just didn't think they were good though.

pr1983
That I warrant, I just didn't think they were good though.

fair enough, they're and acquired taste to alot...

MildPossession
I actually quite liked the remake The Ring, had some pretty good scenes and was shot wonderfully.

preysin
i want to see ring 3. the first two were very scary. To bad naomi is not in the 3rd

b-dan
Dont pick on nightmare on elm st! mad

U dont wanna make freddy mad...................do you? i love freddy dude just htat no one likes the movies and the sequils do suck the orignal and a new nightmare shal reing suprime

kmcdude
Originally posted by b-dan
i love freddy dude just htat no one likes the movies and the sequils do suck the orignal and a new nightmare shal reing suprime

I agree that new nightmare sucks smile (and number 2)

Impediment
Ringu is 10 times better then The Ring, just like Ju-on in 10 times better the The Grudge. Please let the madness end.

tabby999
anyone else get abusive PMs from Kitty*Killar*? i assume that getting their favourite horror movie teased (cos its a piece of shit) is too much for them

TheRing
Originally posted by tabby999
anyone else get abusive PMs from Kitty*Killar*? i assume that getting their favourite horror movie teased (cos its a piece of shit) is too much for them

Haha bag it out as much as you want, I couldn't care less, nothing is going to change my mind on the way I see movies, don't care who it is. Plus the less people liking the movie the better, that means there will be barely anyone in the cinema and won't have to worry about DVDs being out of stock.

Which reminds me, if everyone hates this movie so much how come when the collectors edition came out here they were sold out almost everywhere? Well it took me a while to get a copy.

*Kitty*Killar*
Originally posted by Impediment
Ringu is 10 times better then The Ring, just like Ju-on in 10 times better the The Grudge. Please let the madness end.

Well actually the think the Grudge is scarier than the ring 2 or 1. I watched Ju on and The Grudge by myself and what I did was laugh my pants off. It's just this woman crawling dead with blood and stuff.....please that is not scary.................i seen blood on my hand and I got scared more than that movie.

tabby999
Originally posted by TheRing
Which reminds me, if everyone hates this movie so much how come when the collectors edition came out here they were sold out almost
everywhere? Well it took me a while to get a copy.

popular dosn't mean good. Avril is popular, dosn't mean shes talented

kmcdude
She is ****ing hot though!

TheRing
popular dosn't mean good. Avril is popular, dosn't mean shes talented

You've got a good point there, but as I said before everyone has their own opinions. I mean there are people out there that hate horror movies altogether and think they are crap, doesn't mean your going to agree with them.

kmcdude
Yep,tried to tell em that already

chilled monkey
Is Rachael Bella in it?

If not, I couldn't care less.

tabby999
You've got a good point there, but as I said before everyone has their own opinions. I mean there are people out there that hate horror movies altogether and think they are crap, doesn't mean your going to agree with them.

i think i understand where your going with this, but i think you could have worded that last sentence a little better

TheRing
i think i understand where your going with this, but i think you could have worded that last sentence a little better

Haha I probably could of, I'm never good with english.

ok just a question, Why do you hate The Ring so much? I mean apart from the remakes it was an original idea...well from what I know it is. I don't understand. The only thing I can think of is its not scary, but who cares.

Rob Owns You
Omg let the shittyness continue. In these days theres no good horror coming out. The old classic horror movies are far better than these shitty modern movies. And the ring is one of the worst movies I have seen yet. A stupid little girl walking like a penguin that looks like she just crawled out of a shit infested toilet isnt the least bit frightening. They need to know when to keep the door shut on these stupid f*cking sequals. The Ring really is one of the biggest peice of shit movies out there right now.

kmcdude
Can we all forget about the ring?

TheRing
Can we all forget about the ring?

Sure can.....until 2007.... big grin

tabby999
Haha I probably could of, I'm never good with english.

ok just a question, Why do you hate The Ring so much? I mean apart from the remakes it was an original idea...well from what I know it is. I don't understand. The only thing I can think of is its not scary, but who cares.

me. i dont like the movie because it's solely made to frighten people, i sat there for the entire length of the movie impassive. it wasn't scary. i didn't jump once. i finished the movie and wanted my money back.
the idea is original, just not all that good

TheRing
me. i dont like the movie because it's solely made to frighten people, i sat there for the entire length of the movie impassive. it wasn't scary. i didn't jump once. i finished the movie and wanted my money back.
the idea is original, just not all that good

I agree with you, It was not scary at all, and there were no jumpy parts, though that's not the reason why I like it, I just like the plot, and how it all fits together. I mean you get some horror movies where you get just all jumpy parts, though the plot is all over the place.

tabby999
while i do agree that the movie does have a rather good plot, it dosn't matter at all to me when the movie was sub par, it just didn't do it for me.

kmcdude
Nope,Ring was crap.

TheRing
while i do agree that the movie does have a rather good plot, it dosn't matter at all to me when the movie was sub par, it just didn't do it for me.

That's cool, its good to hear someone else's opinion. Especially someone that has been into horror way longer the I have.

thomas231
WOW, another steaming pile of garbage, I would have to rank it number 3 on my lisa of movies to never watch.

kmcdude
Originally posted by thomas231
WOW, another steaming pile of garbage, I would have to rank it number 3 on my lisa of movies to never watch.

True man smile Welcome aboard big grin

tpaquin
I'm gonna go out there and say that Tank Girl did more for Naomi Watts than this movie franchise ever did.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Impediment

exactly what he said. the ring 2 was so dumb I wanted my money back honestly it sucked big time. know without naomi its gonna be worse. plus the movies arent scary, try watching the excorcist if you wanna get scared!!! evil face

Pumpkinking1118
WTF IS IT W/ ALL U RING HATERS!!!! THE MOVIES ARE AWESOME!!!!! SCREW U ALL!!! JEEZ!!!! HOW CAN U NOT LIKE SAMARA ON CRACK IN RING2 (hehe) DUDE! SHE WAS CLIMBING WALLS LIKE SPIDERMAN!!!! (lmao) no really the ring is awesome

tabby999
how about next time, you write something worth the space it takes up

kmcdude
how about next time, you write something worth the space it takes up

yes yes yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.