God is a Sinner....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AdventChild
God is a sinner cause he gambled in the story of Job, and they say gambling is a sin...

Hulk Power
I pity you because you haven't gotten to know who God really is.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by AdventChild
God is a sinner cause he gambled in the story of Job, and they say gambling is a sin...

He didn't Gamble he tested, just like he tests you and I...

debbiejo
God would never gamble with his own............

PrinceofBlades
^Wow, it seems that now-a-days you seem to be agreeing with me more than you are arguing. Could this be a sign shock?!? Where's Finiti?!!?!

debbiejo
God would never send His own off...especially if his own are parts of him.

Imlistening
Gambling is not a sin, just a good way to lose your money.

finti
hmm Im gonna use that excuse too, no I dont gamble on the games I just test if my bets are right.

god gambled in the story of Noah, did god provide life rafts what if the arc did a titanic? smile

BackFire
God also killed people.

debbiejo
Originally posted by BackFire
God also killed people.

Only if the stories true..

finti
well they believe in the bible, so according to the faithful god killed people

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by finti
hmm Im gonna use that excuse too, no I dont gamble on the games I just test if my bets are right.

god gambled in the story of Noah, did god provide life rafts what if the arc did a titanic? smile

God wouln't have allowed it...

PrinceofBlades
well they believe in the bible, so according to the faithful god killed people

Even if they were already dead?

finti
in the flood story what do you think killed the people left on earth, since Noah seems to be the only one in the world with a boat

XxoooxX
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
He didn't Gamble he tested, just like he tests you and I...

He tested?

Thats funney god knows everything that will happen and that has happend he wouldin't need to test someone. he would know what is going to happen

FeceMan
Originally posted by XxoooxX
He tested?

Thats funney god knows everything that will happen and that has happend he wouldin't need to test someone. he would know what is going to happen
Exactly, but God was showing Satan how he (Satan) could do anything to Job and Job would not turn against God.

debbiejo
Maybe it's all just a conspiracy theory....Wheres Deano?

XxoooxX
Originally posted by FeceMan
Exactly, but God was showing Satan how he (Satan) could do anything to Job and Job would not turn against God.

O so, God and the devil where haveing a contest to see who he would belive in stick out tongue

FeceMan
O so, God and the devil where haveing a contest to see who he would belive in stick out tongue
Something along those lines. Except Job believed in both...

PrinceofBlades
He tested?

He doesn't know everything in the sense that if he did we would be living faith. But if we are superior to the animals in the field of free will, than Fate/Destiny would be contradictary to this fact. Therefore it is more accurate to say that God knows the "consequences of our actions" and not "everything"...

XxoooxX
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
He doesn't know everything in the sense that if he did we would be living faith. But if we are superior to the animals in the field of free will, than Fate/Destiny would be contradictary to this fact. Therefore it is more accurate to say that God knows the "consequences of our actions" and not "everything"...

But in the bible it says GOD KNows all and everything

XxoooxX
And everythihng that will happen

PrinceofBlades
Prove it...

XxoooxX
you prove it

finti
so much for an omnipotent god then

debbiejo
Semi-omnipotent then

finti
not even omnipresent either, guess this god cant be in the presence of evil

sonnet
in the flood story what do you think killed the people left on earth, since Noah seems to be the only one in the world with a boat
God did give them warning. The people were the fools.

sonnet
not even omnipresent either, guess this god cant be in the presence of evil
You have it wrong once more. Evil cannot be in God's presence unless he choses to allow it. Besides omnipresent means to be everywhere at any given time.

PrinceofBlades
so much for an omnipotent god then

He chooses not to know, he gave us free will. And can easily take it away...

debbiejo
Originally posted by sonnet
You have it wrong once more. Evil cannot be in God's presence unless he choses to allow it. Besides omnipresent means to be everywhere at any given time.

David in the Psalms said that there is no where that God is not....So, god would have to be where evil is, where hell is...

finti
yeah and there were no boats around whatsoever, yeah right laughing out loud

yeah and presence of evil is anyplace so if it means everywhere at any time anyplace is part of that. Oh and the evil can not be in the presence of god unless god choses to allow it is a nice way of avoiding the problem at hand, just like the many cases they try to squirm whenever a problem occures.

sonnet
yeah and there were no boats around whatsoever, yeah right laughing out loud

The warning was for them to turn away from their evil ways. He would not have sent the flood but they chose to mock God and Noah.

finti
still you believe that no one else had a boat.

debbiejo
Also anyone can go from "evil" to non "evil" thoughts, including Christians, and unless god pops in and out, much like a tissue box, He remains connected to the individuals...So, God is part or dwelling with evil....

markie
Originally posted by debbiejo
Maybe it's all just a conspiracy theory....Wheres Deano? The story of Job may or may not be literal but anyway God had given Adam dominion over the fish of the sea, the fowl of the air and over every living creature, when he sinned he lost it. When Adam sinned he gave everything that God had given to him to the devil. I don't think God gave the devil permission as much as said all he has is in your hands because it was. I think this story is like a parable, it caqn be compared to the prodigal son in the new testament because Job did offer sacrifices he said it may be that my sons have sinned which indicates unbelief. Jobs lack of belief opened the door for the devil and the rest of the story is about what happened because Job sinned.

finti
whales aint fish though

debbiejo
That's where they get "A whale of a tale."

AdventChild
Originally posted by markie
The story of Job may or may not be literal but anyway God had given Adam dominion over the fish of the sea, the fowl of the air and over every living creature, when he sinned he lost it. When Adam sinned he gave everything that God had given to him to the devil. I don't think God gave the devil permission as much as said all he has is in your hands because it was. I think this story is like a parable, it caqn be compared to the prodigal son in the new testament because Job did offer sacrifices he said it may be that my sons have sinned which indicates unbelief. Jobs lack of belief opened the door for the devil and the rest of the story is about what happened because Job sinned.
God isn't love.....
Love is affection towards another with great feeling...

debbiejo
Love is also the freedom to be who you are....That's why God would never punish anybody......Why would He give us free will only to punish us for using it.

Jackie Malfoy
Why on earth do you call that grumbing?jm

majjacet
god doesn't sin

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by majjacet
god doesn't sin

So there is something God can not do?

majjacet
he can but he doesn't

Shakyamunison
he can but he doesn't

How do you know?

majjacet
cuz thats what i believe

Shakyamunison
cuz thats what i believe
Thank you..

So many have said what they believe as if it was fact. Fact and truth are not the same thing. This miss statement by many, leads to misunderstandings. I have started to write "I believe" when I can not prove something, or have no need to prove something.

majjacet
so how do u kno the facts

Shakyamunison
so how do u kno the facts

I just realized while talking to you that I also misstated; I believe this is heaven.

So, how do I know what is a fact? A fact is simple, if we can test something many time and always get the same result, then we can be sure that it's a fact. But the bigger topics can never be proven. Why do you need too?

finti
what you believe and the share fact of things are tow completely different scenarios

HairyPooper
God didnt gamble in the story of Job. It was the people on the ship who gambled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.