These Guys VS. The JLA & JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Roster:

These guys:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Defenders.bmp

Captain Marvel(Genis)
Namor
Savage Hulk
Dr. Strange
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Daredevil
Spiderman

VS.

JLA:

Batman
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern John
Green Lantern Kyle Rayner
Zatanna

JSA:

Sentinel Alan Scott
Captain Marvel
Atom Smasher
Wildcat
Starman
Star Spangled Kid
Black Canary

Khellendros
Hmm, before I saw the rosters for the JLA and JSA, I was thinking this was gonna be a curbstomp. But yeah, you gave the DC guys a decent roster. I still think the Marvel boys take it,b ut it's not easy.

Sentry
DC guys are gonna put up a great fight. So will Marvel.

newjak86
I think this fight comes down to Dr. Strange, Thanos, Siver Surfer. If they can prove to be as tough as these guys as some of the Marvel heros then they have 55% chance of winning. If Zattana can hold back the good Doctor then this will porobably go to DC about 65%.
Overall a very close fight if you ask me.

DarkCrawler
I think that Strange can defeat Zatanna...

jrodslam
Between Strange and Zatanna, whoever gets off the spell first, will be the deciding factor.

Then you basically have Captain Marvel(Genis), Surfer and Thanos vs Captain Marvel(real), Superman, GL(John, Kyle), Martian Manhunter, Starman, Star Spangled Kid and Sentinel.

Namor, Hulk, Daredevil and Spiderman beats Wonder Woman, Atom Smasher, Wildcat, Black Canary, and Batman.

Like i said before, whoever gets off the first spell between Strange and Zatanna is the deciding factor in the fight.

And by the way Sentry, where is that pic from? Comic and issue #?

DarkCrawler
I think that Wonder Woman can defeat Namor. but Hulk together with Namor will defeat her. Spider-Man is actually stronger then Atom Smasher, AS can lift about three tons, if I am sure. Daredevil can go with Wildcat and if he doesn't defeat gim, Spider-Man can help. Black Canary is an threat to Daredevil with her sonic cry, but Spider-Man or some others can defeat her rather easily. Anybody except Daredevil can beat Batman.

jrodslam
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I think that Wonder Woman can defeat Namor. but Hulk together with Namor will defeat her. Spider-Man is actually stronger then Atom Smasher, AS can lift about three tons, if I am sure. Daredevil can go with Wildcat and if he doesn't defeat gim, Spider-Man can help. Black Canary is an threat to Daredevil with her sonic cry, but Spider-Man or some others can defeat her rather easily. Anybody except Daredevil can beat Batman.

The WW Namor fight could go either way, but ill go with Namor in that one. Actually DarkCrawler, Atom Smasher couild lift way more than 3 tons. Dont forget that when he increases his size, hes in the 100 class. Also, Daredevil has as much chance as anyone else to beat Batman. Hes faired well against him before. I wouldnt count DD out. Unless Canary does the sonic scream that is.

DarkCrawler
Okay.

jrodslam
big grin

DarkCrawler
But in the Wonder Woman versus Namor fight, I think that Wonder Woman would win. She is as experienced and stronger and faster then Namor is.

jrodslam
As experienced, faster, but i doubt shes stronger.

EvilCap America
Too many threats on the DC team and are 3 Green Lanterns sitting on there.Zatanna will never beat Dr.Stange but she doesnt really have to so long as she can keep him from smacking the whole team down at once

Beyond that Giant green boxing gloves Steamrollers and several hundred green paperboys throwing thermonuclear powered newspapers come in followed by multiple super-speedster and the rather easy to underestimate power of Starman/Stargirls rods

Sure the Marvel team doesnt fall easy with that line-up but they fall eentually

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jrodslam
As experienced, faster, but i doubt shes stronger.

She kept an angelic warship from falling down, something that was bigger then the city they were in.

jrodslam
Wonder Woman is not in the same strength league as Superman. Only MM and CM are. She and Aquaman are about the same level of strength. She may be slightly above him though.

Namor has hit the ground and make an earthquake for miles. Wonder Woman juggling cars, picking up airplanes etc are great feats of strength, but an oil tanker is no small feat either.

DarkCrawler
MM is normally class 70, but can achieve Superman level strenght for few minutes. Wonder Woman is stronger then Captain Marvel. She has beaten him. And lifting the angelic warship is an Superman level feat. He is only slightly above her. Ask Draco for more.

jrodslam
MM is normally cl 70? Where did you get that from? You say WW is stronger than Captain Marvel, But Captain Marvel is equal to Superman in strength. And we all know Wonder Woman isnt equal to Superman in strength.

If Superman is 100 cl and Captain Marvel and MM is equal in strength to Superman, that would make CM and MM 100 cl as well.

But if WW is not where near Superman in strength that would make her 90-95 cl correct? Even if MM can adjust his strength to 100 cl, hes still in that cl. Ive never heard of him being only 70 though.

And i heard that the fight with CM and WW was interrupted. Im not sure on how true that is, but thats what i heard.

DarkCrawler
Forgot, it was fifty tons.

Wonder Woman is Class 100. Airplanes weight more then 100 tons. Buildings do. The angelic warship weighed hundreds of thousands of tons.

Captain Marvel is slightly weaker then Superman.

Superman can lift 250,000 tons. He and WW are stronger then CM.

jrodslam
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Forgot, it was fifty tons.

Wonder Woman is Class 100. Airplanes weight more then 100 tons. Buildings do. The angelic warship weighed hundreds of thousands of tons.

Captain Marvel is slightly weaker then Superman.

Superman can lift 250,000 tons. He and WW are stronger then CM.

Regardless of MM augmenting his strength, he still achieves the 100cl rank and is put there.

Only 2 heroes have been said to be Supermans equal in strength and thats Captain Marvel and Martian Manhunter.

Comics and books have stated CM and Superman to be equals in strength. Captain Marvel has never been said to be weaker than Superman. None have i seen say WW is equal to Supes in Strength. If indeed there are books or comics that say, Then you cant say WW > CM in strength.

Where are those quotes from?

DarkCrawler
Brave and the Bold, It has really much information about almost every major DC character:

http://braveandthebold.net/characters/3507.html

Just click on traits section. And then Magic.

jrodslam
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=050430041910&q=shazam

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?rpl=050429040752&q=captain%20marvel

Wonder Woman isnt on their level of Strength. Slightly lower.

DarkCrawler
Okay, I am not an expert on this, so I guess that you are right.

But Wonder Woman is still stronger then Namor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.