Shaak'Ti + 10 Clone Commanders (in which 3 of them are snipers) vs General Grevo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Lol.. who wins? i know shaak ti had troubles with GG but what if she has aid by cloners. Happy Dance

commander gree
shaak ti would be dead but 10 clones, grevous got four lightsabers but the clones would win if they got 3 snipers

Bobafetty
Shaak Ti could kill the general alone.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Shaak Ti could kill the general alone.

you need to watch clone wars. Then you're qualified to whine about her getting her @ss handed to her TWICE by Grievous (while meanwhile he slaughters other jedi as well). Then you can dream about that only being clone wars and therefore not canon and ignore the fact that it was overseen by Lucas. Then while you're crying about that, you can check out the original scenes from ROTS which showed her being killed on Grievous's ship by...*gasp* grievous.

~wickerman~

Admiral Akbar
lol.

Darth_Frobo
1 sniper would be left but they could take grievous.

Wickerman
As for her + 10 clone troopers, it wouldn't make a difference. There were plenty of ark troopers helping out Ki Adi Mundi. It took all their fire (and they're the damn BEST) to keep Grievous out of strike distance and he still killed a bunch of them.......so yeah...Shaak girl's goin' down harder than a 747

~wickerman~

Admiral Akbar
plus 10 blaster bolts against not 1 but 4 lightsabers.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
1 sniper would be left but they could take grievous.

you've got to be kidding me. Ki Adi Mundi is superior to Shaak. Ki Adi Mundi was getting his @ss handed to him. The Ark Troopers which are IN EVERY WAY superior to normal ones + their FREEKIN SHUTTLE couldn't take Grievous down that was still hacking them up.....no....they would lose.

~wickerman~

Admiral Akbar
where would he find the damn snipers, hes not a force user how would he sence where they would shoot him.

Darth_Frobo
the snipers would peg him in the heart from 6 kilometers, the crappy jedi chick dies, the 7 clones die and that's about it.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Wickerman
you need to watch clone wars. Then you're qualified to whine about her getting her @ss handed to her TWICE by Grievous (while meanwhile he slaughters other jedi as well). Then you can dream about that only being clone wars and therefore not canon and ignore the fact that it was overseen by Lucas. Then while you're crying about that, you can check out the original scenes from ROTS which showed her being killed on Grievous's ship by...*gasp* grievous.

~wickerman~
Sorry, I was thinkning about his actions in ROTS and wasnt thinking about the clone wars cartoon. My apologizes.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Sorry, I was thinkning about his actions in ROTS and wasnt thinking about the clone wars cartoon. My apologizes.

no man, it's ok, a lot of people forget about the toon series or ignore them. But even ROTS with his coughing could take her, which is proved by the original script and two weeks of shooting Shaak Ti dying at his hands in RoTS which were cut out.
Anyway, sorry bout that, was a bit jumpy yesterday

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.