Episode III EPK: Questions Answered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel Sith
Apparently Lucas is trying to fill in all the new holes he created.......

JKozzy
...and?

matreid
When is doing this?

Rebel Sith
http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/

BAILY
An exact link for you lazy peeps

www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/video/mov/epiii_epk_480.mov

JKozzy
That didn't answer much.. it just says Episode III will answer the questions.. which it didn't for quite a lot. George was all, "This is it. This is where the questions will be answered."

Captain REX
What is it?

Eleonora
It's a Q&A with the cast. Has anyone got a link friendly to non-hyperspace members?

HAROLD
Will someone send us a link?

Mstr GEKA
too many questions to be answered... but please link!!!

PVS
just paraphrase the supposed answered questions

DeVi| D0do
It doesn't answer anything... it just says that on May 19 (which has been and gone a month ago :rolleyessmile all the questions will be answered...

Where is the logic in releasing this video now?

PVS
the same logic of continuing to charge people to view it.

none

DeVi| D0do
yes

Mstr GEKA
hopefuly the deleted scenes will help us understand... can't wait to see them... and can't wait for Magnolia Fan re-edit and re-interpretation...

Eleonora
Please someone post a link. I'd like to see it before judging it.

HAROLD
Someone PLEASE PM me with a link.

Darth Plagueis
What crap. My biggest unanswered question is why I still pay for Hyperspace.

JKozzy
Originally posted by Mstr GEKA
hopefuly the deleted scenes will help us understand... can't wait to see them... and can't wait for Magnolia Fan re-edit and re-interpretation... ?

Eleonora
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
What crap. My biggest unanswered question is why I still pay for Hyperspace.

So that you can provide beautiful and gentle ladies like myself with links. stick out tongue

LightSaber_Part
Here you go

http://rapidshare.de/files/2538234/Episode_III_EPK_-_Questions_Answered.mov.html

adamrubin
thank you

Mstr GEKA
Originally posted by JKozzy
?

There are alternative versions of TPM and AOTC on the net... made by a so called Magnoliafan.

The story stays pretty much the same (with some major changes: Trade Federation used to run the slave market, etc,) but some alien dialogues (Jar-jar is not that anoying anymore) have been changed... the deleted scenese added... and all the very bad bits edited out.

I'll have to say that the result is a much more mature interpretation of the SW movies... They are worth watching...

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Eleonora
It's a Q&A with the cast. Has anyone got a link friendly to non-hyperspace members? I SO wish I had read this earlier....you need but ask and my username and password are at your disposal....

kremzike
You know what? This was online at iFilm.com before the movie came out. Not as large, but this and 5 other clips were there weeks before May 19th. According to my copy of the file, I downloaded it on May 6th. If I would've known that this is what the new HS vid was, I wouldn't have been so interested to see it. Still, thanks to Lightsaber_Part for sharing it with those who hadn't seen it yet.

DeVi| D0do
I thought I'd seen it before...

Eleonora
Thanks everyone.

BAILY
Originally posted by adamrubin
thank you

moocher stick out tongue

BAILY
(sarcastically) Oh woe is me, I am cheap and dont have HS, can someone who pays $40/year give it to me for free, bc I am a 40 year old virgin who lives in my parents basement and cant afford it bc I dont have a job or any social skills...

(Seriously) I actually dont mind this video even tho I havent watched it, I just DLed it the day it came out and never got around to it....

(Really Seriously) What is the deal with this forum anymore?? We cant talk or post links to a BOOTLEG of ROTS, but people can ILLEGIALLY POST HYPERSPACE content, I just dont get it...i dont care if the movie is out or not....they are both the same thing IMHO...

Boris
Hyperspace = Stupid....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.