Is There A Fat Chance Umbridge Will Come Back In Later Books??? Click Here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

harry_lover_1
Hey, guys, I don't know if there's already a thread for this one, but I'm gonna try it anyway. Almost all of you really hate Umbridge right? Well, how would you feel is she appeared in another one of the books? That's right, get mad, feel hatred. Let it all out here. Do we really want her to come back to the books?

NightCrawler341
*Gets out lighter* What page is she on? *Laughs evilly* flames Big lighter. MUAHAHAHAHA!

harry_lover_1
HA, LOL, Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! DIE!!!!! bash DIE! blowup DIE!!! chair DIE!!! oops ... clapping... I really don't like her. Anyway, who thinks she'll come back?

daeri
I think she will come back... she's just like a cock-roach, they will always come back..

NightCrawler341
^^^ I agree.... sadely.

daeri
by the way, I hater her deeply :P

harry_lover_1
I don't know why, but I get the feeling that she will crawl back. But the thing it, did she ever make itout of the forest with the cetaurs?

daeri
Think so, the centaurs wanted to kill her..

harry_lover_1
I mean, did they kill her, you think?

harry_lover_1
If they did, let's try and find a way around it.

daeri
She isn't dead, but they wanted to kill her..

harry_lover_1
So, what part do you think she'll have in the 6th book?

daeri
she will have to recover, but once she is recovered.. maybe something important at the ministry?

harry_lover_1
I'm thinking she might be a little more easy going with Harry and the gang. Or she might try and make their lives and even more living h***. Or she may work for Voldemort.

daeri
One of those two.. don't know which one.. but it's deffenetly not going to be easy for Harry & the gang

harry_lover_1
Welll, by what they did to her, it's kindof hard to do something bad to them again. But since she's extrememly mean, yeah, I'm thinking Voldemort. Does anyone else want to talk exept me and Daeri? No offense. But we're the only ones who are making this forum go.

NightCrawler341
O.o I think she will just come back and just be there. I can't see her working under Voldemort or anything, really. There, happy? I spoke!

harry_lover_1
She has to be part of it. I mean come on! There has to be something she does. Wait! Isn't she allowed back into the Ministry???

halfbldprincess
i'm thinking she might be sent to st mungos and make a happy pair with lockhart! i mean. both have mental problem right? should be in the same ward...

NightCrawler341
If she goes there with Lockhart we wont see her again because we wont be seeing Lockhart again. She will come back, but I think Fred and George will keep her from pestering the trio and the rest of the HP group.

ickeris2003
I think it would be cool if she comes back, even though I hate her. It would make the book more intresting and see what happens with her next

shaber
I think Umbridge will return. In OoTP she only received a few kicks from the centaurs. If nothing else, Umbridge is still due some real comeuppance.

And didn't Stephen King proclaim Umbridge the most poignantly villainous villain since Hannibal Lecter? The author wouldn't neglect to use such a creation in the next round.

harry_lover_1
Originally posted by shaber
I think Umbridge will return. In OoTP she only received a few kicks from the centaurs. If nothing else, Umbridge is still due some real comeuppance.

And didn't Stephen King proclaim Umbridge the most poignantly villainous villain since Hannibal Lecter? The author wouldn't neglect to use such a creation in the next round.

I think she's coming back, and this time, she means business.

zac_j
i hope she doesnt coming back, but she probably will, and it will most likely make the story more interesting. so... yeah. i would also like to see her after the incident. if she bothers harry, all he has to say is "clip clop, clip clop"

NightCrawler341
Or he can just get a centaur and don't make himself look weird by saying "clip clop". O.O

zac_j
or maybe umridge won't come back at all! o.O
()
(i doubt it, lol)

babysooner13
Originally posted by zac_j
or maybe umridge won't come back at all! o.O
()
(i doubt it, lol)

She was mentioned in the 6th. Right off the back.

babysooner13
SIGH...

Saberstylemasta
I've got a feeling that if she is mentioned (other than in a flashback or the like) in the next book, It will be her death by the Hands of Voldemort, the only of his murders I don't wish didn't happen.

the_spyder1125
please people... Read the whole 5th book before posting

babysooner13
Originally posted by the_spyder1125
please people... Read the whole 5th book before posting

I did, what's your point?

babysooner13
Hey, you all, to see if Umbridge comes back, I suggest you read this article. Interview of JKR.
http://www.mugglenet.com/jkrinterview2.shtml

Joseph_Kerr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.