Imperiex vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Youma
i say imperiex....

what do you guys think?

Sentry
I say Imperiex as well. He was a beast. He's nearly on par with a normal powered Galactus. smile

long pig
Should I know who Imperiex is?

kevdude
nearly??? he is i would say more powerful then Galactus, breaking his armor open would destroy the entire DCU and all of Hypertime as well. He is about the biggest threat there ever was.. He even said he is many times older then current pre/post crisis universe's, he was the 1 that destroyed that last DCU, the only beings that would predate him is God, the Angels and the Fallen Angels.

Imperiex squashes him like a bug. big grin

Sentry
Killing Galactus would also mess up the Marvel Universe. Killing him would set Abraxas free. Besides, Galactus, at full power, is only a notch or two below the Abstracts, and is on par with high level Celestials. Galactus was their at the beginning of the Marvel Universe. Galactus's full power would bash him.

ImperiexbashGalactus

kevdude
thats true, but do u think Galactus could take a blast that powerful that would wipe out all of the Marvel Universe and leave only nothing??? the only being i know that took a blast like that was Lucifer when Lucifer killed Michael in the void. Imperiex Prime destroyed the last DCU and what he saw beyond that i believe he said he was "amazed" at what he saw ( i dont know what he saw, God or Heaven maybe??) then he was reborn in the next universe. Imperiex killed Kismet, and she was kinda like the Eternity in Marvel, and even then Kismet needed someone that could fly fast enough so she 'might' have a chance at stopping him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.