which anakin is worse? ROTS or AOTC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
which anakin has worse attitude? the on from ROTS acts like an idiot and is a cocky S.O.B

Darth_Nefarus
but he isn't as big of a pussy

ESB Vader
o yea but he is, like i said , the one from ROTS behaves like a dumbass

sasee tiin
i think AOTC Anakin is much more innoying than ROTS....don't know why.....

Clone-pilot
I don't think either are bad , I think Hayden Christiansen plays the role very well in both films .
In AOTC he's supposed to be cocky because he's a teenager .
In ROTS he is an evil muthaf*cka , but this is the dude that becomes Darth Vader , do we really want him to be nice ???

If anything in ROTS he was a little too gullible , falling for Palpatines lines hook , line , and sinker .

Darth_Otaku
AOTC is as we say in the Netherlands a mierenneuker(ant ****er.)he is a whiny b1tch who deserves to die by the hands of Jar Jar Binks.Nuf' said.

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
AOTC is as we say in the Netherlands a mierenneuker(ant ****er.)he is a whiny b1tch who deserves to die by the hands of Jar Jar Binks.Nuf' said.
I agree but PM ANAKIN is the worst, boil him in a saucepan of jar jars blood

Bobafetty
In opposing to power ROTS is better but opposing to if I had to bring one of them for a chaperone on a grade 3 feild trip I'd say AOTC is better.

Fishy
TPM Anakin is still the worst

But i'd rather talk to the rots one then the AOTC one... They are both stupid proud and arogant but Rots seems to whine a little less

Darth_Frobo
If I met aotc I'd probably punch him in the face then force choke his whiny annoying ass, I agree with fishy they're both obnoxious but aotc bitches a little less.

Wickerman
AoTC is DEFINITELY more annoying. At least IMO. He needed a nice can of whupass to the face. Provided by your kind neighbourhood Jedi Panther Mace Malcolm Windu thumb up

~wickerman~

Darth_Frobo
I personally find aotc anakin to be more annoying then dare I say it, Jar Jar Binks.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
I personally find aotc anakin to be more annoying then dare I say it, Jar Jar Binks.

Anakin can speak properly, doesn't have floppy ears or an annoying voice and can do "jedi ninjastic stuff" (copyrighted). He's a tad cooler than jar jar.

~wickerman~

Darth_Frobo
Yes but jar jar isn't a whiny self centered,egotistical,obnoxious jackass who fails at everything he does and can't even ask a chick out without coming across as a perverted nerd. As for an annoying voice with the amount he bitches his voice gets really annoying in a rip out his guts and strangle him with them sorta way.

Wickerman
we should have a Jar Jar vs. Aotc Anakin thread...no ...wait....i didn't say that....please don't actually make one sad

~wickerman~

Darth_Frobo
lol, who do you want more dead?

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
lol, who do you want more dead?

easiest question i've seen on these forums....JAR JAR. You should check out what i posted in the "10 things you would do to Jar Jar Binks" thread in the "Episode I and II" section.

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.