Who Is The Half Blood Prince? Find Out Here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

harry_lover_1
Hey all, incase this has no thread, I want to ask: Who do you think might be the Half Blood Prince?

harry_lover_1
And, isn't Neville a half blood too?

NightCrawler341
..... There is only one CHOICE! Harry isn't HBP..... you need more choices that isn't harry or voldemort.

NightCrawler341
WHO VOTED HARRY??!!!

daeri
Neville is a fullblood, and Harry isn't the halfblood prince..

harry_lover_1
How do you give more choices for the poll? And who else is half blood?

daeri
Simeon.. and loads of more people in the school we don't know about..

harry_lover_1
Okay, but how do you give more choices for the poll???

TheSun
Caradoc Dearborn of course.

NightCrawler341
Caradoc Dearborn?

TheSun
Of course.

harry_lover_1
What I meant was, how do I give more choices for other people o choose from on the poll?

NightCrawler341
And who is Caradoc Dearborn?

harry_lover_1
I dunno. Maybe it's actually The Sun's real name?

harry_lover_1
But what about my question!!!???

Clovie
ermm...Dearborn..?
wasn't he missing? behind that veil or something?

NightCrawler341
Was he?

TheSun
Haha, sorry I read an interesting article the other day on the identity of the Half Blood Prince; Caradoc Dearborn was on the photo Moody showed to Harry, he is supposedly dead, but who knows. Check it out on mugglenet.

NightCrawler341
Mugglenet? I was just on it... why didn't I see no article....

TheSun
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Mugglenet? I was just on it... why didn't I see no article....
It's not under the title Caradoc Dearborn, just a general editorial about the HBP I think.

NightCrawler341
Other Info: On August 16th, the door on JKR's site opened giving us the following excerpt of book 6, which describes the Half-Blood Prince:

(He) looked rather like an old lion. There were streaks of grey in his mane of tawny hair and his bushy eyebrows; he had keen yellowish eyes behind a pair of wire-rimmed spectacles and a certain rangy, loping grace even though he walked with a slight limp.

This rules out Hagrid.

NightCrawler341
What book was Caradoc or whatever his name is in that Moody showed Harry?

TheSun
What book was Caradoc or whatever his name is in that Moody showed Harry?
The only book with a nice Moody in it perhaps.

NightCrawler341
Ok, I haven't reread past book four and book four and beyond seems to be gone from my mind. I remember seeing Moody in both. By nice I suppose you mean the real Moody, yes?

TheSun
Unless you count a homicidal patrocidal manipulative deceitful bringer of world doom DADA teacher as nice... then yes, yes I do.

NightCrawler341
Ok. Book 4 it is. XDDDD YOu wouldn't remember what chapter in book 5 it is, do you?

TheSun
And I don't think that the description of Lion Man describes the HBP. Just a random character. Although I could be mistaken, but then why has there been such heated discussion as to the HBP's identity when clearly that description fits nobody we have yet met.

TheSun
Ok. Book 4 it is. XDDDD YOu wouldn't remember what chapter in book 5 it is, do you?
Tis when Molly sees the boggart - if I remember correctly it's called the woes of Mrs weasley or something similar.

NightCrawler341
I wanna know what Caradoc looks like!

TheSun
I wanna know what Caradoc looks like!
There's barely a bit on him. Check the editorial I mentioned for the evidence and what-not.

harry_lover_1
The fourth.

NightCrawler341
GAH! I FINALLY FOUND HIS NAME! Nothing! Zippo! Nothing on his discreption... That was a waste of time... Gah... oh... HP 3 is on...

hermione7
Is it not lupin,

NightCrawler341
We established that. It must be the McClaggan or McGlaggan or whatever his name is.

NightCrawler341
The discreption fits no one in the Harry Potter books.

air
exactly i think this character she describes is a new one, however just because she describes him as a lion looking it doesn't statistically mean that he is i think it might just be JK giving is a red herring, although i kinda think he might be the HBP 23 days to go wahoo!!!

harry_lover_1
Originally posted by air
exactly i think this character she describes is a new one, however just because she describes him as a lion looking it doesn't statistically mean that he is i think it might just be JK giving is a red herring, although i kinda think he might be the HBP 23 days to go wahoo!!!

Yeah, kinda what I was thinking .

SltherinQueenDM
Jk Rowling already said it was Voldemort or Harry.. I think its Hagrid or maybe Dumbledore cause it never says anything about whether Dumbledore is pureblood or not

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by SltherinQueenDM
Jk Rowling already said it was Voldemort or Harry.. I think its Hagrid or maybe Dumbledore cause it never says anything about whether Dumbledore is pureblood or not

Ummm... look at the discription. It doesn't fit either of those characters.

Harry_Monkey
I know its.....(drumrole)............LUPIN!!

TheSun
Originally posted by Harry_Monkey
I know its.....(drumrole)............LUPIN!!
Description doesn't fit. Why would JK describe someone she has previously described?

Harry_Monkey
Because hes half warewolf, duh.

TheSun
Because hes half warewolf, duh.
So JK would describe someone again, in a completely different manner, because he's a werewolf. You're posting some very strange stuff on this forum. I would insult you, but I'm one step away from a ban.

Harry_Monkey
Good I hope they ban you.

NightCrawler341
Harry Monkey, one, he is right. It isn't Lupin because it doesn't fit the discription, in werewolf form and out of it, so you can cancel Lupin out. Two, be nice. TheSun is a pain in the arse but he is still a member and you must respect him, as he has managed to stop himself from insulting you. (I feel like i'm talking to children nowadays.)

TheSun
Good I hope they ban you.
Judging by these posts and posts in other threads, this guy is obviously just posting nonsense to get attention.

NightCrawler341
He is a child, TheSun, all children want attention.

Harry_Monkey
Exuse me, but im not a guy. Im a girl! bunny

Harry_Monkey
And not a child.

NightCrawler341
Sorry, I didn't know you were a girl and you act like a child. Don't think I am mean, I really am not. But your side of the fight led me to that impression.

Harry_Monkey
Sorry but my brother writes on here too so you can hate him not me and I dont think your mean.

Harry_Monkey
Hes Harry, just so you know.

NightCrawler341
Who's Harry?

Harry_Monkey
My brother, the one who dosent like you or TheSun.

NightCrawler341
I see. So its two people using one sn for KMC. Well, he doesn't like me he doesn't like me. Can't do much bout that.

Harry_Monkey
I will tell him that for you.

hk_*^^*
i got sum stuff out 4 HBP
here it is....

There is some info that will be in the Half-Blood Prince that was originally placed in the Chamber of Secrets. There are some very releaving clues in the Chamber of Secrets about what will happen at the end of the series.

There will be a new Minister of Magic.

three chapter titles: Chapter Two: Spinners End, Chapter Six: Draco's Detour, and Chapter Fourteen: Felix Felicis

small phrase from the book: "He looked rather like an old lion. There were streaks of grey in his mane of tawny hair and his bushy eyebrows; he had keen yellowish eyes behind a pair of wire-rimmed spectacles and a certain rangy, loping grace even though he walked with a slight limp."

and if u guys no n/emore ..um, jus post them on..?!

lilmisskitten
*say the title of this thread in english*

hk_*^^*
i had 2 use those words cuz there werent enuf room wen i used proper spelling

NightCrawler341
Suggestion, never use "cum" on thread names. And there are stuff all on mugglenet.com, go and check there for spoilers.

goddess_susu
these are old!
I already new that.
I also know the last word in the 7th book will be SCAR

NightCrawler341
Also, use words. "I've got some stuff out for HBP!!.. If you don't want 2 see any spoilers for da book, dun cum in!". And if it was longer, just say it in a shorter way like: "I've got some stuff out for HBP! Spoilers inside!"

ImLosingGripx0x
(He) looked rather like an old lion. There were streaks of grey in his mane of tawny hair and his bushy eyebrows; he had keen yellowish eyes behind a pair of wire-rimmed spectacles and a certain rangy, loping grace even though he walked with a slight limp.

Jo *from my knowlade* never actually stated that this was the half-blood prince. It could very well be the DADA teacher. Also on her website if you look at the "Extra Stuff" section. There's alot of background on Dean Thomas although she said his history might not ever make it into the book, but she had planned to put it in the CoS. Didn't she clearly state that it was supposed to be in CoS Then later added. "Stop reading the Chamber of Secrets...blah blah blah..you won't find it in there" or something along the lines of that? Also..we do not necessarily know that the Half-Blood Prince means someone who is a half-blood. It could mean anything...of course I dont know :/ but w/e 6 more days until we know for sure

NightCrawler341
She cleared Dean Thomas up. The Half Blood Prince most likely the new DADA. That Mc-whatever his name was.

Say not me
It is so Neville! cool cool

TheVapor
Who do i thinki could be the half blood Prince. Colin Creevy is one name that comes to mind because he is in Cos a lot but afterward isnt brought up to much and jk said that there were conections to cos in this book. But even more than that i believe it is......Hagrid. I didnt come up with this myself but on another site it said that Hagrid is Half-giant and half-wizard and if i remember correctly his mother was a Queen Giantess so that would make hagrid a Prince...so Half-Blood Prince. Makes sence. but also i think it was said somewhere that Half-blood prince could mean anything.

NightCrawler341
People, it is a new character. Have you guys seen the discription? It isn't anyone we know!

TheVapor
is the half blood prince really a new person. is it certain

NightCrawler341
Does the discription match anyone. Seriously, if you can find anyone the discription matches please, by all means, show me. Because if it doesn't match anyone we already know, its a new character

TheSun
I don't think the description is necessarily of the Half Blood Prince. Just some new character.

amburger1984
Remus Lupin is the Half-Blood Prince! big grin Well, he's half-blood, anyway.

TheSun
Originally posted by amburger1984
Remus Lupin is the Half-Blood Prince! big grin Well, he's half-blood, anyway.
Does it say anywhere that he's pure or half blood in the books? I can't recall such a statement.

Hermione202
I never saw anything like that about remus in truth

Hermione202
maybe i missed it

RoguePw25
I'm still trying to figure out how Neville fits into this story since him and Harry were born around the same time, I hope the prince is Neville. That would be fun to see!

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by TheSun
I don't think the description is necessarily of the Half Blood Prince. Just some new character. Didn't say on mugglenet that she said that is the discription of the HBP?

TheSun
Didn't say on mugglenet that she said that is the discription of the HBP?
Nope. That description could be of anyone.

Director_Joe
Actually it did say it was a discription of the HBP but I think they might have just mesed up their wording...

amburger1984
No, Jo revealed that Remus Lupin was half-blood when a fan asked her if he was pure-blood or muggleborn. I can't remember where I saw this interview, but I definitely remember reading it. I'll look around for it.

NightCrawler341
JKR isn't stupid enough to let that slip to a fan. Just because it says Lupin is half blood, doesn't mean he is HBP. Originally it was suppose to be Dean Thomas.... she decided not to make him it... it had something to do with Neville.... what was it again?

tigress
it cant be nev is a pureblood

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by tigress
it cant be nev is a pureblood

Never said Neville. I said Dean Thomas isn't it anymore because of something to do with Neville.... I don't remember what...

amburger1984
JKR isn't stupid enough to let that slip to a fan. Just because it says Lupin is half blood, doesn't mean he is HBP. Originally it was suppose to be Dean Thomas.... she decided not to make him it... it had something to do with Neville.... what was it again?

I never said Jo said Lupin was the Half-Blood Prince. I just said she said he was half-blood. It is only my personal opinion that he could be the HBP. Anyway, I never saw anything that Jo ever said Dean was the HBP, so why would you think that?

denizzzzz31
i can't believe none of you have been able to figure this out. especially then jkr said that there are a lot of clues to the plot from cos. the hbp is godric gryffindor. that's what harry and dumbledore are looking at in the ancient pensieve on the us cover. why do you think hbp was cos's working title

denizzzzz31
the person is described as looking like a lion.......

amburger1984
Are we positive that the person described as looking like a lion is the half-blood prince, or is it just a description of a new character?

TheSun
Are we positive that the person described as looking like a lion is the half-blood prince, or is it just a description of a new character?
We're positive that it could be absolutely anyone, from the new DADA professor to a student in a transfiguration lesson gone wrong.

Hermione202
That is a great clue................................The person described looks like a lion........................Godric Griffindor.

TheSun
Originally posted by Hermione202
That is a great clue................................The person described looks like a lion........................Godric Griffindor.
Far too obvious. Do you really think JKR would give us that description, knowing that everyone is going to assume immediately that it's a lion-man, hence Godric Gryffindor? It's far more likely to be Ron after a bad Transfiguraiton lesson.

Hermione202
Ron is a pure-blood

TheSun
Ron is a pure-blood
Yes, he is. I think we all know that. The description doesn't relate to the Half Blood Prince, so what's your point?

tigress
I still think its moody or lupin I dunno why I just do lol

tigress
Never said Neville. I said Dean Thomas isn't it anymore because of something to do with Neville.... I don't remember what...

Sorry I mustve misread it embarrasment

NightCrawler341
I never said Jo said Lupin was the Half-Blood Prince. I just said she said he was half-blood. It is only my personal opinion that he could be the HBP. Anyway, I never saw anything that Jo ever said Dean was the HBP, so why would you think that?

Ok, who here heard that originally, Dean Thomas was suppose to be the HBP? Before when she was making CoS and was calling it HBP, she was going to make Dean Thomas the HBP. But having something to mix up with Neville, she decided it wont be Dean Thomas.

pinkduckie
whata bout seamus?

NightCrawler341
Where did Seamus come in? He is just there. I wanna remember what Neville did to make Dean not HBP.... think think think.... ow... thinking cramp.

madam pomfrey
I have no idea who the hbp is but i don't think its harry that wud b
2 predictable

Hermione202
Far too obvious. Do you really think JKR would give us that description, knowing that everyone is going to assume immediately that it's a lion-man, hence Godric Gryffindor? It's far more likely to be Ron after a bad Transfiguraiton lesson.

Maybe JK didn't expect anyone to figure that out

Yes, he is. I think we all know that. The description doesn't relate to the Half Blood Prince, so what's your point?

I was under the impression that you thought Ron was the Half-Blood Prince because you did not give any explanation. and In case you haven't noticed the title is Who is the Half-Blood Prince

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by madam pomfrey
I have no idea who the hbp is but i don't think its harry that wud b
2 predictable

I dont think the Half-blood prince is half blooded at all. Or else his name would be Half-blooded prince, half-blood could mean prince of THE half-blooods. Maybe? or im just crazy either one. lol stick out tongue

NightCrawler341
Weasley's then. I remember something about TheSun saying stuff about Royalty in Weasley's... I mean their names. TheSun, what was it you said about the Weasley's names?

NightCrawler341
Maybe JK didn't expect anyone to figure that out

I was under the impression that you thought Ron was the Half-Blood Prince because you did not give any explanation. and In case you haven't noticed the title is Who is the Half-Blood Prince

JKR said it isn't Harry.

harrry potter2
Originally posted by babysooner13
Hey all, incase this has no thread, I want to ask: Who do you think might be the Half Blood Prince?

the half blood prince can be neville Happy Dance

harrry potter2
JKR said it isn't Harry.

ofcourse the half blood prince cannot be harry. i think hbp can be neville

TheSun
Originally posted by harrry potter2
ofcourse the half blood prince cannot be harry. i think hbp can be neville
Even though Neville is pure-blood?

NightCrawler341
Remember, Half Blood Prince could be the Prince of Half Bloods, so it don't have ta be a Half blood.... anyone read that spoilers thread? And think anything thing on it true?

crazygrl182
It is not harry at all he has too much on his sholders. And JKR said he's not. And we dont know who it could be untill the 16th and i cant wate at all I love harry potter **jums up and down** well bye

NightCrawler341
Has anyone read that thread? Some dude told a spoiler about who the HBP is. You think what that person was saying was true?

TheSun
Has anyone read that thread? Some dude told a spoiler about who the HBP is. You think what that person was saying was true?
Don't discuss that here, funily enough, people discuss spoilers in the spoilers thread. You just know some prat will come on this thread and go 'I CANT BELEEVE ****** IS DA HBP'.

air
well iv read the book and can HONESLY say i didnt see that one coming and OMG!! NO!

TheSun
What a grade A idiot the HBP is.

ladygrim
well many people go under that catergory

TheSun
Originally posted by ladygrim
well many people go under that catergory
There're are only 2 people, Voldemort and Snape, who are grade A evil little... Poor Dumbledore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.