star wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tsanawo
Star come true: Episode III also in the Netherlands on dvd ????from and on which date is he then buy

Darth_Otaku
***** Stephan sterf een duizend doden.And still haven't learnt to speak English have you?

Darth_Otaku
people don't pay atention to this moron.He's the most stupid guy/girl in my whole class.He will burn in hell for doing this...he ****ing used my second name....and that one's Yannick not Janniek.

Darth_Otaku
He does to annoy me you know.And he thinks we're losers for liking SW.This is the truth,SW hand on heart promiss.

LordSorgo

WTF?

Darth_Otaku
(if thats meant for me.never mind.)if it's meant for him he's asking if anybody knows when the dvd's of ROTS get in stores.

LordSorgo
Happy Dance

That is my answer.

Darth_Otaku
I don't like you.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
I don't like you.
I don't care.

Darth_Otaku
greta.and tell your mom to stop stalking me and asking me to touch her boobs,it's freaking me out.

Darth_Otaku
ha you got owned by a pacifist without any inspiration.Jack off knight

Darth_Otaku
dussss Steff je plant hier nog vaker the komen ik houw je in de gaten.Er is hier nog een thread dat meer iets voor jou lijkt.Het heet the forum of morons.

Tsanawo
dussss Steff je plant hier nog vaker the komen ik houw je in de gaten.Er is hier nog een thread dat meer iets voor jou lijkt.Het heet the forum of morons. en dat forum gaat over ???

Darth_Otaku
over jouw soort.je weet wel voor studelingetjes...

Darth_Otaku
en t religie forum ook.en het lijkt erop dat je je naam van spammersheaven terug hebt?

Tsanawo
en het lijkt erop dat je je naam van spammersheaven terug hebt?
??? waar heb je het over

Darth Mantis
?

Darth_Otaku
This is a Dutch quarell between me and...Steff.He's a one of my classmembers.

Wickerman
This is a Dutch quarell between me and...Steff.He's a one of my classmembers.

"And then Jesus came down on a ray of light and said "USE THE F***ING PM". And he saw that it was good"

~wickerman~

Darth_Otaku
"Then Budha came down and he said that was a pretty good idea,and it was good'!''

Wickerman
"Then Budha came down and he said that was a pretty good idea,and it was good'!''

stick out tongue Forgot you're a budhist...anyway, seriously now, i'm personally not bothered by it, cause i just wouldn't visit the thread, but i think there's a stipulation in the forum rules concerning speaking in foreign languages. Which i can understand, since if we all started speaking our native languages, it would be pretty crazy around here. Anyway, just being a nice helpful person (................not) stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Darth_Otaku
Well,the Buddhist thing.It is serious.

Wickerman
Well,the Buddhist thing.It is serious.

when i said "not bothered by IT" i meant the "speaking in foreign languages" thing...i couldn't care less about your religion. Your choice is your own thumb up

~wickerman~

Darth_Otaku
i meant when you said sreiously now.But well well.It isn't of any relevance now,c

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.