Wookies-Bye Bye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mstr GEKA
Could it be that the scene of Yoda saying goodbye on kashyyk is in fact GL saying goodbye to StarWars? Taking chewie as symbol of the old good times? (maybe I'm wrong... did his dog die recently?)

PVS
no expression

Mstr GEKA
big grin

PVS
no

cry

LordSorgo
blink

Mstr GEKA
Just trying to imagine why on earth that scene exist...

ShadowKing
Is Chewie the last of the Wookies? I recall when the scout troopers on walkers are searching for Yoda, they say, "...all of these Wookies are dead..." Does this mean the Clones started killing Wookies too?

PVS
"good relations i have with the wookies"

perhaps the wookies fought the troopers when they learned of the betrayal.
would have made a cool scene...but alas its a mystery

Mstr GEKA
Originally posted by Mstr GEKA
Could it be that the scene of Yoda saying goodbye on kashyyk is in fact GL saying goodbye to StarWars? Taking chewie as symbol of the old good times? (maybe I'm wrong... did his dog die recently?)

Yes I know I'm quoting myself... When I mention the dog... chewie was inspired by GL's dog (Indiana)...

The line that bothers me is "Miss you I will"... that scene made me think about ET... Sorry!

Cybervader
really? hahaz.. Yah i always thought that Chewbacca was the Last of the Wookies in the OT....remember jabba the hutt referring to him as 'the great Chewbacca'.. izit true he's the last?

Red Superfly
So many questions, so little time to care.....

PVS
actually...its was 'the mighty chewbacca' stick out tongue

Cybervader
oh yah...mighty it is..thanks for pointing that out.. smile

Stealth Agent
no not the last wookie, just wookies are more scarce aft erthat war and most are turned into slaves

Gollum1956
Chewbacca is called mighty as all wookies are think of their strength trust me never upset a wookie.

And the Clone Troopers what saw the dead wookies were searching for Master Yoda i think it could be split screen from Yoda crazy in mud.And the Wookies had died in battle i think or been piled up after.

lotr456
could someone post that scene if they run into it
would be appreciated

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by lotr456
could someone post that scene if they run into it
would be appreciated
no

Mist
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
no not the last wookie, just wookies are more scarce aft erthat war and most are turned into slaves

omg dude, your sig is fecking awesome!

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Mist
omg dude, your sig is fecking awesome!

mm yes... yes... (nods head up and down) I concur! one eye

dgeniu
Interesting point of view... Why not? I mean, Star Wars is full of symbols...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Mstr GEKA
Yes I know I'm quoting myself... When I mention the dog... chewie was inspired by GL's dog (Indiana)...

The line that bothers me is "Miss you I will"... that scene made me think about ET... Sorry!

LOL....it's so funny because i always called chewbacca "An overgrown cocker spaniel"

~wickerman~

adamrubin
Originally posted by PVS
"good relations i have with the wookies"

perhaps the wookies fought the troopers when they learned of the betrayal.
would have made a cool scene...but alas its a mystery

they did in the comic at least

PVS
it would have been a frikin awesome scene and also would have justified the entire scene on kashyyk

Wickerman
Man, that pic is so bad@ss. However, i can understand Lucas not putting it in. I mean, he just gave order 66, most of the jedi got killed either by clone troopers or by Anakin + clone troopers....this wasn't exactly the right moment to show a big battle on kashyyk IMO....even if it would've looked awesome sad

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.