For The Ones That Got Off Topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

harry_lover_1
Hey.

TheSun
so what's the answer?

NightCrawler341
Pie.

NightCrawler341
TheSun, have you read those essays I found that I posted on the Shipper Thread?

NightCrawler341
And did anyone find it awkward that they have a KMC Nudist Colony Thread? O.O

TheSun
Lol, Ill have to have a look at those essays. I still want to know whether Im right or not Harry lover 1.

harry_lover_1
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
And did anyone find it awkward that they have a KMC Nudist Colony Thread? O.O

Yeah, it was weird.

NightCrawler341
Harry Lover 1, answer how old you are!!!

Kharhmah
What in the blue blazes?!

harry_lover_1
Originally posted by TheSun
Lol, Ill have to have a look at those essays. I still want to know whether Im right or not Harry lover 1.

About what?

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Kharhmah

Exactly my point, Kharhmah.

harry_lover_1

This is mainly a forum for us three. Mainly, key word. Who are you?

TheSun
Originally posted by harry_lover_1
About what?
How old you are - I guess 13, NightCrawler said something over a billion.

NightCrawler341
About what?

Essasy supporting H/G... NOW ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTIO BEFORE I BEAT YOU WITH A STICK!

harry_lover_1
Harry Lover 1, answer how old you are!!!

TheSun has to say how old he is first. Did you get my message (e-mail)?

NightCrawler341
Gah... PIE WILL END YOU BOTH!

TheSun
TheSun has to say how old he is first. Did you get my message (e-mail)?
I asked first.

harry_lover_1
How old you are - I guess 13, NightCrawler said something over a billion.

Why do you say 13?

harry_lover_1
Why do you say 13?

Yes I am 13, but I turn 14 in September.

harry_lover_1
Gah... PIE WILL END YOU BOTH!

What's pie?

NightCrawler341
Why do you say 13?

See, I told you I was closer!

NightCrawler341
What's pie?

Pie's the world.

Da Moose
Hey.

I'm so confused...

Kharhmah
This is mainly a forum for us three. Mainly, key word. Who are you?
#1. This is a thread. Not a forum.
#2. You cant guarantee this thread wont be invaded.
#3. I am me.

harry_lover_1
See, I told you I was closer!

K, what about you?

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Da Moose
I'm so confused...
Dont worry Scott, so am I.

Englishpin@pple
I'm so confused...

scott dont bother....

NightCrawler341
Welcome to the world... Why are we at this thread now? We got that settled and we can go back to the others now. OH and don't enter the Nudist Colony!

harry_lover_1
#1. This is a thread. Not a forum.
#2. You cant guarantee this thread wont be invaded.
#3. I am me.

Hey, no offense, I just cerated it for us three to talk off topic. You should see what we talked about in the Harry Potter theme, Dirt I Hlaf Blood Prince--Here!
Seriously, that's why I created it.

harry_lover_1
Welcome to the world... Why are we at this thread now? We got that settled and we can go back to the others now. OH and don't enter the Nudist Colony!

Uh hu. W/E.

NightCrawler341
Shut up and lets go back. I'm going back. See you guys back in the HP Forum

harry_lover_1
Nothing to talk about there. You know that.

harry_lover_1
K, going back. Hey, wait, the sun never said how old he was!

Da Moose
Originally posted by Englishpin@pple
scott dont bother....

cry

But....what just happened?

Kharhmah
Hey, no offense, I just cerated it for us three to talk off topic. You should see what we talked about in the Harry Potter theme, Dirt I Hlaf Blood Prince--Here!
Seriously, that's why I created it.
Dont worry your not offending me, your actually making my p*ss myself laughing. But you cant expect other people to stay out if they dont want to.

Kharhmah
cry

But....what just happened?
Aww poor Scott. hug

Da Moose
Aww poor Scott. hug

*hugs you and buries my head*

Protect me? confused

Kharhmah
*hugs you and buries my head*

Protect me? confused
Of course I will...

D-Double
What's pie?

3.14 geek

Kharhmah
laughing out loud

shellie
I need a pillow yawn

Clovie
*throws pillow at shell*

D-Double
Originally posted by shellie
I need a pillow yawn

*curls up under Tigerlily's head and fluffs himself* happy

shellie
Originally posted by D-Double
*curls up under Tigerlily's head and fluffs himself* happy *curls up and settles against my pillow...* wait...not quite fluffy enough....

* turns and fluffs my doobie pillow then turns back and settles in* mmmmm thanx....I needed a place to rest my head happy

Originally posted by Clovie
*throws pillow at shell* you are really strong to be throwing him around that way blink stick out tongue

Clovie
flex i'm very strong and i have muscles!!! (though someone says that he can't see any embarrasment)

Da Moose
Someone sets this thread up, for God knows what reason, we question what the hell it's about, and then, THEY leave, and WE take it over.

KMC is such a strange place. blink

Kharhmah
Someone sets this thread up, for God knows what reason, we question what the hell it's about, and then, THEY leave, and WE take it over.

KMC is such a strange place. blink
I told them this would happen.

D-Double
flex i'm very strong and i have muscles!!! (though someone says that he can't see any embarrasment)

I see'em... naughty

Tigerlily > I'm gonna close my eyes now. yawn
... If I get lumpy, feel free to fluff till you get enough... wink

Clovie
where? eek!
ermm...of course you did. coz they're very noticable flex

shellie
flex i'm very strong and i have muscles!!! (though someone says that he can't see any embarrasment) they're silly happy

KMC is such a strange place. blink and you expect less? messed

Originally posted by D-Double
I see'em... naughty

Tigerlily > I'm gonna close my eyes now. yawn
... If I get lumpy, feel free to fluff till you get enough... wink ok... happy...just dont squirm much if it tickles stick out tongue

TheSun
Is this how you guys spend your time? How pathetic...

Da Moose
Is this how you guys spend your time? How pathetic...

Oh Goodness, look what popped up! The pathetic police! I'm so enthused that you've taken the time to judge us. It means everything to me.

Now, run along back to whatever whole you crawled out of, and please, don't feel the need to come back, we can do without you, really.

Ta.

TheSun
Oh Goodness, look what popped up! The pathetic police! I'm so enthused that you've taken the time to judge us. It means everything to me.

Now, run along back to whatever whole you crawled out of, and please, don't feel the need to come back, we can do without you, really.

Ta.
Considering that this thread was created for me and two other people to talk in... I don't think I'll be listening to moose man. Plus, you meant to type 'hole', not 'whole'. You give an excellent first impression moose boy.

Da Moose
Considering that this thread was created for me and two other people to talk in... I don't think I'll be listening to moose man. Plus, you meant to type 'hole', not 'whole'. You give an excellent first impression moose boy.

laughing out loud Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today.

You're in the OTF jackass, people take over threads all the time. So, please, muffin, go back to pre-school where you belong. And quite honestly, whatever impression you have of me, makes absolutely no difference to me whatsoever.

SO before you go off on people in here, grasp your ears firmly and pull; you might just be able to remove your head from you ass.

Kharhmah
Considering we are allowed to post anywhere we like, makes the fact of why you created the thread irrelevant.

I'm sure you've had more than a few typos in your life. So lay off.

Scott does indeed give an excellent first impression, which is why he is one of the most liked people on the forum.

TheSun
laughing out loud Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today.

You're in the OTF jackass, people take over threads all the time. So, please, muffin, go back to pre-school where you belong. And quite honestly, whatever impression you have of me, makes absolutely no difference to me whatsoever.

SO before you go off on people in here, grasp your ears firmly and pull; you might just be able to remove your head from you ass.
And swoosh, the point goes totally over you head. Couldn't have expected more really. If I asked what country you're from I doubt I'd be very surprised.

Fionnuala
Ahh another good old OFT scrap..haven't seen one of these in a while..Originally posted by TheSun
Is this how you guys spend your time? How pathetic... And you being here is no indication that you're doing exactly the same thing? blink

Killer_Dennis
Considering we are allowed to post anywhere we like, makes the fact of why you created the thread irrelevant.

Scott does indeed give an excellent first impression, which is why he is one of the most liked people on the forum. Yeah, what she said cool

Da Moose

Scott does indeed give an excellent first impression, which is why he is one of the most liked people on the forum.

Wel thak yoo sweaty! I appreciate that! You're one ov the bestest peeple I know! wink

Seriously hon, thanks. hug

Da Moose
And swoosh, the point goes totally over you head. Couldn't have expected more really. If I asked what country you're from I doubt I'd be very surprised.

laughing out loud Oh you're a peach, really. Now we know why some animals eat their own children.

Killer_Dennis
laughing out loud Oh you're a peach, really. Now we know why some animals eat their own children. laughing out loud

Da Moose
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Ahh another good old OFT scrap..haven't seen one of these in a while.. And you being here is no indication that you're doing exactly the same thing? blink

Nah, apparently Weasley spends his time in the Harry Potter forums, talking about the size of his Nimbus 2000. roll eyes (sarcastic)

shellie

and this is sooo the right time to post this....hysterical

http://web.telia.com/~u68005395/fun/arse.jpg

Scott does indeed give an excellent first impression, which is why he is one of the most liked people on the forum. exactly

Da Moose
and this is sooo the right time to post this....hysterical

http://web.telia.com/~u68005395/fun/arse.jpg

exactly

rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Fionnuala
Nah, apparently Weasley spends his time in the Harry Potter forums, talking about the size of his Nimbus 2000. roll eyes (sarcastic) What a class act...roll eyes (sarcastic)

I do love it when people try to insult Scott, they get ripped to pieces so efficiently happy

Da Moose
What a class act...roll eyes (sarcastic)

I do love it when people try to insult Scott, they get ripped to pieces so efficiently happy

Those words are the reason, that I will be leaving everything I have behind here, and moving to The UK to marry you for.

You're so smart. wink

TheSun
Nah, apparently Weasley spends his time in the Harry Potter forums, talking about the size of his Nimbus 2000. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Weasely? Sorry, no idea who weasley is. However, perhaps if you had been a little less hostile and a tad more competent you would have given off a better first impression. Still you persist in presenting yourself in a negative manner by mocking other's interests. And for whoever said it there is a difference between a typo and a spelling mistake.

Kharhmah
shifty
Tis quite amusing. yes

Fionnuala
Weasely? Sorry, no idea who weasley is. However, perhaps if you had been a little less hostile and a tad more competent you would have given off a better first impression. Still you persist in presenting yourself in a negative manner by mocking other's interests. And for whoever said it there is a difference between a typo and a spelling mistake. Oh good Lord, just bugger off and leave it..or at least if you're staying play nicely..perhaps then the other kids will like you...nono

TheSun
Oh good Lord, just bugger off and leave it..or at least if you're staying play nicely..perhaps then the other kids will like you...nono
I'm generally a nice guy, however the attitude of the people in here annoyed me somewhat.

Fionnuala
I'm generally a nice guy, however the attitude of the people in here annoyed me somewhat. Oh please don't fall back on that excuse..Originally posted by Da Moose
Those words are the reason, that I will be leaving everything I have behind here, and moving to The UK to marry you for.

You're so smart. wink roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll believe it when I see it stick out tongue

TheSun
Oh please don't fall back on that excuse.. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll believe it when I see it stick out tongue
Do you honestly believe the people in this thread were acting with a proper degree of decorum and politeness when faced with the authors?

shellie
anyways....Im hungry happy

Kharhmah
And for whoever said it there is a difference between a typo and a spelling mistake.
That would be me dear.

I know there's a difference between a typo and a spelling mistake. But technically that was a typo because "hole" can be mistakenly written as "whole" because of pronunciation, and the fact that people can be slightly absent minded (no offence Scott). Plus if you checked the spelling of "whole" you would find it to be correct.

Da Moose
Weasely? Sorry, no idea who weasley is. However, perhaps if you had been a little less hostile and a tad more competent you would have given off a better first impression. Still you persist in presenting yourself in a negative manner by mocking other's interests. And for whoever said it there is a difference between a typo and a spelling mistake.

Oh, so, I see that you are acquainted with hypocricy? You call US pathetic for what we do, but the moment I say ANYTHING about you, the soother goes back into your mouth.

Face it junior, you're being laid to waste here.
Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you any worse advice.

shellie
I want a BBQ sandwich, curly fries and large sweet tea droolio

and a banana spilt bag

Da Moose
I want a BBQ sandwich, curly fries and large sweet tea droolio

and a banana spilt bag

Oddly, I have ALL of those things right here. wink

TheSun
Oh, so, I see that you are acquainted with hypocricy? You call US pathetic for what we do, but the moment I say ANYTHING about you, the soother goes back into your mouth.

Face it junior, you're being laid to waste here.
Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you any worse advice.
First of all, I never said anything about what you in the US 'do'. I furthermore never said that they were pathetic. I furthermore am not specifically mentioning you, you were simply the first person I saw being rude. Furthermore, I don't quite understand why you're dishing out pre-pared insults with little or no relevance to the current conversation. Finally, 'whole' was wrong due to the context, hence a spelling mistake. And perhaps I'm being 'laid to waste' because several posters are attacking for no apparent reason other than I complained about your level of sincerity and general etiquette.

baddspellahl4
replace the sweeet tea with an iced tea and me too

Fionnuala
Do you honestly believe the people in this thread were acting with a proper degree of decorum and politeness when faced with the authors? Excuse me?..people were just talking in here...YOU were the one you came in and insulted them..

btw FACED with the authors?...like we have to justify posting in your thread?

TheSun
Excuse me?..people were just talking in here...YOU were the one you came in and insulted them..btw FACED with the authors?...like we have to justify posting in your thread?
A bit of politeness, never mind an introduction, would have been pleasant.

shellie
Oddly, I have ALL of those things right here. wink ...you have all the things I want to eat cry the banana split too?

shellie
A bit of politeness, never mind an introduction, would have been pleasant. ok...now Ive had enough....shut the hell up, stuff a sock in it....kiss my ass you pompous arrogant wanker....get a life and chill the hell out.

hows that politeness? erm

Fionnuala
A bit of politeness, never mind an introduction, would have been pleasant. ahh..because calling people pathetic is a perfect introduction...sorry I'm not quite caught up on the etiquette of hypocrisy erm

baddspellahl4
ok...now Ive had enough....shut the hell up, stuff a sock in it....kiss my ass you pompous arrogant wanker....get a life and chill the hell out. you sound my 3rd grade techer

Kharhmah
And perhaps I'm being 'laid to waste' because several posters are attacking for no apparent reason other than I complained about your level of sincerity and general etiquette.
We are "attacking" you because you attacked Scott and because you attacked all the people that had posted here.

"Is this how you guys spend your time? How pathetic..."

I think those are grounds for retaliation.

TheSun
ok...now Ive had enough....shut the hell up, stuff a sock in it....kiss my ass you pompous arrogant wanker....get a life and chill the hell out.

hows that politeness? erm
I don't quite understand how you reached those conclusions...

baddspellahl4
seriously, I'm with shellie on this one, pleaase, quit while your behind

Kharhmah
I don't quite understand how you reached those conclusions...
Thats funny, I understand perfectly.

Fionnuala
I don't quite understand how you reached those conclusions... Actually ashamed to be English right now if you think this is how we act..

shellie
I don't quite understand how you reached those conclusions... well when you are so busy pointing your finger and waving it about accusing people of bad manners and such...you should look in a mirror while pointing the finger cuz you have some serious issues....or is that youve had a bad day and your misunderstood? erm

Da Moose
Actually ashamed to be English right now if you think this is how we act..

Do you think he's wearing a monacle, a bolwer hat and a 3 piece suit?

Da Moose
First of all, I never said anything about what you in the US 'do'. I furthermore never said that they were pathetic. I furthermore am not specifically mentioning you, you were simply the first person I saw being rude. Furthermore, I don't quite understand why you're dishing out pre-pared insults with little or no relevance to the current conversation. Finally, 'whole' was wrong due to the context, hence a spelling mistake. And perhaps I'm being 'laid to waste' because several posters are attacking for no apparent reason other than I complained about your level of sincerity and general etiquette.

Blah blah blah...blah blah blah blah.

furthermore...blah blah blah, blah blah blah.

In addition, blah blah blah blah blah.

heavenablaze666
Originally posted by baddspellahl4
you sound my 3rd grade techer
wow you had a nice child hood big grin

baddspellahl4
I'm a teenager, so thesun even if you do talk I ain't listenin

Kharhmah
Blah blah blah...blah blah blah blah.

furthermore...blah blah blah, blah blah blah.

In addition, blah blah blah blah blah.
Very well said indeed. yes

shellie
Id love to have a taco right now happy

what? Im hungry stick out tongue

Fionnuala
Do you think he's wearing a monacle, a bolwer hat and a 3 piece suit? That is what I wear schmoll

Da Moose
That is what I wear schmoll

ya, but it's SEXAY on you.

Fionnuala
ya, but it's SEXAY on you. Of course...no need to state the obvious, dear wink

Da Moose
Of course...no need to state the obvious, dear wink

Oh, ok, I won't then?

Fionnuala
Oh, ok, I won't then? I think you can carry on....need isn't the same as want yes ...I would like it if you stated more obviousness stick out tongue

Da Moose
I think you can carry on....need isn't the same as want yes ...I would like it if you stated more obviousness stick out tongue

laughing rolling on floor laughing
Ok, well, I'll try to come up with more superlatives to describe your sexiness!

Fionnuala
laughing rolling on floor laughing
Ok, well, I'll try to come up with more superlatives to describe your sexiness! Good, good...my ego always needs a boost happy

and if you're very lucky I will return the favour...wink

Da Moose
Good, good...my ego always needs a boost happy

and if you're very lucky I will return the favour...wink

You may proceed with doing sexy things now, and I will commence with boosting your ego, and in addition, secreting you away to my private quarters where I can show you, rather than tell you. shifty

Fionnuala
You may proceed with doing sexy things now, and I will commence with boosting your ego, and in addition, secreting you away to my private quarters where I can show you, rather than tell you. shifty *takes out choclate pudding* ..who's first? shifty

showing is always better then telling yes droolio

Uneeklyconfused
Hi-jacked and turned into something sexual ...

God Bless the OTF roll eyes (sarcastic)

shellie
happy

Fionnuala
happy ..hows you shell? hug

Clovie
Is this how you guys spend your time? How pathetic... luv ya too love

Da Moose
*takes out choclate pudding* ..who's first? shifty

showing is always better then telling yes droolio

laughing The chocolate pudding.... droolio

On a side note, I've decided that seeing a woman naked and soaked, like, from rain, is like, completely sexy.

Da Moose
luv ya too love

rolling on floor laughing Isn't he sweet?

TheSun
Do you think he's wearing a monacle, a bolwer hat and a 3 piece suit?
I always wanted a bowler hat. Sorry, just taking out some revision frustration on you guys, stupid universities, demanding top marks. I won't bother you again, tara!

Fionnuala
laughing The chocolate pudding.... droolio

On a side note, I've decided that seeing a woman naked and soaked, like, from rain, is like, completely sexy. Indeed..happy

It is?...but they would just look slightly drowned...stick out tongue

Da Moose
Indeed..happy

It is?...but they would just look slightly drowned...stick out tongue

Or even covered in oil...OMFG...

Why are you all looking at me like that?

Fionnuala
Or even covered in oil...OMFG...

Why are you all looking at me like that? Because your clothes fell off confused

Clovie
rolling on floor laughing Isn't he sweet? you noticed too? so cheerful and understanding in_love

shellie
I always wanted a bowler hat. Sorry, just taking out some revision frustration on you guys, stupid universities, demanding top marks. I won't bother you again, tara! tis ok...I understand tough days happy

Scott & Ash> speaking of women wet from rain...or whatever they are wet from...

http://img11.echo.cx/img11/4233/draperie964qu.jpg

yes I dunno why Im holding onto this picture but its nice.

Da Moose
Because your clothes fell off confused

Oh...hehe....right.

Anyhow, as I was saying...that totally slicked up look....it's just...I can't describe it....and...

Ok, what, my clothes are on...why are you looking at me NOW?

Da Moose
I always wanted a bowler hat. Sorry, just taking out some revision frustration on you guys, stupid universities, demanding top marks. I won't bother you again, tara!

Who the heck is Tara?

Da Moose
tis ok...I understand tough days happy

Scott & Ash> speaking of women wet from rain...or whatever they are wet from...

http://img11.echo.cx/img11/4233/draperie964qu.jpg

yes I dunno why Im holding onto this picture but its nice.

droolio YESSSHHHH!

Fionnuala
Oh...hehe....right.

Anyhow, as I was saying...that totally slicked up look....it's just...I can't describe it....and...

Ok, what, my clothes are on...why are you looking at me NOW? Finally you see the benefits of running through the rain stick out tongue

*shrugs* Because I like looking at you...in the least stalkerish sense... wink

Da Moose
Finally you see the benefits of running through the rain stick out tongue

*shrugs* Because I like looking at you...in the least stalkerish sense... wink

OMG...I NEVER thought about you, in the rain...wet....and...holy mother of God.... eek!

Oh... embarrasment thanks...

Fionnuala
OMG...I NEVER thought about you, in the rain...wet....and...holy mother of God.... eek!

Oh... embarrasment thanks... roll eyes (sarcastic) ...that does wonders for my ego...

Well I could make up some 'witty' excuse if it would make you more comfortable stick out tongue

harry_lover_1
OKAY I NEED TO SAY THIS REAL QUICK I (HARRY_LOVER_1), NIGHTCRAWLER, AND THESUN MADE THIS FORUM UP FOR US TO TALK TO EACHOTHER IN. YOU MAY HAVE SEEN THE TITLE AND WONDERED WHAT IT WAS? IT'S SORTA CONFUSING. SEE, NONE OF YOU WILL GET IT BESIDES US THREE. WE STARTED THE CONVO ON THE DIRT ON HALF-BLOOD PRINCE! HERE! FORUM. READ THAT AND MAYBE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND. ANYWAY, THIS IS WHAT IT IS.

harry_lover_1
Dont worry your not offending me, your actually making my p*ss myself laughing. But you cant expect other people to stay out if they dont want to.

KEEP LAUGHING BECAUSE THAT'S PROBABLY THE ONLY WAY I CAN ENTERTAIN YOU ALL!!! n.o.

harry_lover_1

HEY, I'M ACTUALLY KINDA STARTING TO LIKE THE SUN. SERIOUSLY. YOU GO SUN, TELL EM OFF!!!!!! Happy Dance

Da Moose
HEY, I'M ACTUALLY KINDA STARTING TO LIKE THE SUN. SERIOUSLY. YOU GO SUN, TELL EM OFF!!!!!! Happy Dance

yawn
Read the rest princess, he got his ass kicked, wiped and handed to him in a brown paper bag...

harry_lover_1
Oh good Lord, just bugger off and leave it..or at least if you're staying play nicely..perhaps then the other kids will like you...nono

ACTUALLY OTHER KIDS DO LIKE HIM...

Kharhmah
OKAY I NEED TO SAY THIS REAL QUICK I (HARRY_LOVER_1), NIGHTCRAWLER, AND THESUN MADE THIS FORUM UP FOR US TO TALK TO EACHOTHER IN. YOU MAY HAVE SEEN THE TITLE AND WONDERED WHAT IT WAS? IT'S SORTA CONFUSING. SEE, NONE OF YOU WILL GET IT BESIDES US THREE. WE STARTED THE CONVO ON THE DIRT ON HALF-BLOOD PRINCE! HERE! FORUM. READ THAT AND MAYBE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND. ANYWAY, THIS IS WHAT IT IS.
KEEP LAUGHING BECAUSE THAT'S PROBABLY THE ONLY WAY I CAN ENTERTAIN YOU ALL!!! n.o.
Shush hunny.

It's not nice to shout at people you dont know.

harry_lover_1
Originally posted by baddspellahl4
I'm a teenager, so thesun even if you do talk I ain't listenin

I THINK EVERYONE IN HERE ARE TEENAGERS FOR YOUR F-ING INFORMATION!!!!!!

Da Moose
ACTUALLY OTHER KIDS DO LIKE HIM...

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

Fionnuala
ACTUALLY OTHER KIDS DO LIKE HIM... I think the emphasis is definitely on KIDS in that sentence..

Kharhmah
I THINK EVERYONE IN HERE ARE TEENAGERS FOR YOUR F-ING INFORMATION!!!!!!
How old are you, may I ask?

harry_lover_1
YOU GUYS, THIS IS NOT SOME SEX THREAD. THERE ARE PLENTY OF THOSE IN OTHER PLACES THAT I THINK SHELLY IS APART OF (SNORT)? AND FOR THE MOOSE, WHO CARES WHAT YOU SAY? YOU THINK YOU'RE SO TOUGH? TRY GETTING IN CONTACT WITH US AND SAY IT TO OUR FACES??? WON'T THAT WORK? OR IS IT A LITTLE TOO ADVANCED FOR YOU? ANYWAY, THIS IS AN OFF TOPIC TRIO TALKING THREAD. AND I BELIEVE THE TRIO I'M TALKING ABOUT IS ME, THE SUN, AND NIGHTCRAWLER. MAKE YOUR OWN HOT STUFF-SEX INTITLED-MANIAC-THINK YOU'RE SO HOT-WANNA BE WANNA BEE'S-WACKO-DESPERADO-A HOLE'S AND GET YOUR OWN THREAD!!! CUZ I CAN GET SERIOUSLY U-G-L-Y! CAN YOU READ THIS???
BONGACONGKONG TONGHONGE FONGRONGEAKONG OFONGFONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Uneeklyconfused
YOU GUYS, THIS IS NOT SOME SEX THREAD. THERE ARE PLENTY OF THOSE IN OTHER PLACES THAT I THINK SHELLY IS APART OF (SNORT)? AND FOR THE MOOSE, WHO CARES WHAT YOU SAY? YOU THINK YOU'RE SO TOUGH? TRY GETTING IN CONTACT WITH US AND SAY IT TO OUR FACES??? WON'T THAT WORK? OR IS IT A LITTLE TOO ADVANCED FOR YOU? ANYWAY, THIS IS AN OFF TOPIC TRIO TALKING THREAD. AND I BELIEVE THE TRIO I'M TALKING ABOUT IS ME, THE SUN, AND NIGHTCRAWLER. MAKE YOUR OWN HOT STUFF-SEX INTITLED-MANIAC-THINK YOU'RE SO HOT-WANNA BE WANNA BEE'S-WACKO-DESPERADO-A HOLE'S AND GET YOUR OWN THREAD!!! CUZ I CAN GET SERIOUSLY U-G-L-Y! CAN YOU READ THIS???

....nopity.....

harry_lover_1
How old are you, may I ask?
1) I'M NOT YELLING, MY KEYBOARD HAPPENS TO BE ON CAPS LOCK
2) WHAT IS IT FOR YOU HOW OLD I AM?
3) DON'T CALL ME HUNNY
4) NOW I'M STARTING TO YELL

Fionnuala
BONGACONGKONG TONGHONGE FONGRONGEAKONG OFONGFONG!!!!!!!!!!! Moron roll eyes (sarcastic)

Uneeklyconfused
3) DON'T CALL ME HUNNY

rip...

shellie
BONGACONGKONG TONGHONGE FONGRONGEAKONG OFONGFONG!!!!!!!!!!! you should see a doctor about that snort...its really not attractive you know erm

harry_lover_1
Shush hunny.

It's not nice to shout at people you dont know.

LIKE YOU ALL DIDN'T?

Da Moose

Wut?

Getting in contact with you?

Yes, I DO think I'm that tough, not that it matters here..but I am, plenty thank you.

When does your mom pick you up from day care?

shellie
ACTUALLY OTHER KIDS DO LIKE HIM... other kids?...im not a kid erm

3) DON'T CALL ME HUNNY
4) NOW I'M STARTING TO YELL you act like a young teen on her period

Kharhmah
3) DON'T CALL ME HUNNY
#1. If your keyboard is on caps, take the bloody thing off.
#2. Because you said: "I THINK EVERYONE IN HERE ARE TEENAGERS FOR YOUR F-ING INFORMATION!!!!!! " therefore I asked you your age.
#3. I just did do. erm
#4. I couldn't care less.

Clovie
OKAY I NEED TO SAY THIS REAL QUICK I (HARRY_LOVER_1), NIGHTCRAWLER, AND THESUN MADE THIS FORUM UP FOR US TO TALK TO EACHOTHER IN. YOU MAY HAVE SEEN THE TITLE AND WONDERED WHAT IT WAS? IT'S SORTA CONFUSING. SEE, NONE OF YOU WILL GET IT BESIDES US THREE. WE STARTED THE CONVO ON THE DIRT ON HALF-BLOOD PRINCE! HERE! FORUM. READ THAT AND MAYBE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND. ANYWAY, THIS IS WHAT IT IS. blink
you made this forum?
funny coz i thoguht that Raz did.

Spideys Sister
#1. If your keyboard is on caps, take the bloody thing off.
#2. Because you said: "I THINK EVERYONE IN HERE ARE TEENAGERS FOR YOUR F-ING INFORMATION!!!!!! " therefore I asked you your age.
#3. I just did do. erm
#4. I couldn't care less. Truth in all that

WindDancer
harry_lover_1 Stop using Caps lock!

Uneeklyconfused
i love your sig drooly

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
i love your sig drooly Agree's yes

WindDancer
Thank you happy

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>