H/G Corner (H/Hr stay in your corner :P)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NightCrawler341
Well now for all those Harry/Ginny shippers out here, we got our own corner! Here is where we can talk about what we think and later present them to the Shipper Thread, and yes, this is like the H/Hr Corner, I give the credit of the idea to Pumpkinpie for the idea, but I couldn't say anything but corner because a corner is already there and such and how rude would I have been to make a H/G Dorm or something?! Well, fairs fair. Here we can talk about H/G. Enjoy Harry/Ginny Shippers. ^.^

NightCrawler341
Here is Harry/Ginny stuff from the Shipper thread that I am bringing over here just in case you haven't been able to read them.

Interesting stuff to think about for H/G Shippers.

Ginny is often associated with fire because of her red hair and spunkiness. Harry has a lightening bolt on his head. Both have to do with fire, heat, that sort of thing. Put the two words together, and you have firebolt. What's A Firebolt? A broom. Not just any broom, but the fastest, best, near unbeatable broom. Put Harry and Ginny togehter, and you have an unbeatable pair.

Another Weasley
For predictions for book 6, I think it is very interesting that out of all the positions Ginny could have played on the Quidditch team, she took Harry's place. This does two things at once. It shows that they are equally talented (ie partners), it will provide them more time to spend together on the field, assuming she stays which I think she will. I think Rowling has set it up perfectly for Ginny to have "held" Harry's position for him on the Quidditch team and then she will step aside next year, to another position, so Harry can have his old position back. I don't think Harry could be anything but touched by that gesture.

NightCrawler341

NightCrawler341

NightCrawler341
(This is the rest of that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

There is far too much development of the Ginny/Harry story line to dump it all off with one line like H/Hr would have you believe. To top it off, Jo Rowling recently let us know that Ginny is one of her favorite characters (that while she's writing book 6 mind you). We also know that Ginny is a very forceful character (from the World Book Chat in March). And if you want more evidence, look at this TIME interview:

"And what about Ginny ? Poor Ginny, languishing in love for Harry, and he's merrily asking out other girls right under her nose! But that's just a boy thing."

But even more remarkable than that quote is the context in which it was provided. In that interview, Rowling is talking about the trio and their relationships. Strictly Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Then, out of the blue, she throws in that bit about Ginny. Go read the entire interview. She wasn't asked a question about Ginny. It was all Harry, Ron, Hermione. Rowling just blurted it out. "And what about Ginny..."

So please, when those clowns say H/G is not canon, H/G is over because of that one simple line, tell them, "Oh go on! Pull the other one!" (heh from Monty Python)

NightCrawler341
Here is that website Harry/Ginny Shippers.

http://www.as-always.org/onlyyou/Updates.php

NightCrawler341
Remember, Harry saved Ginny's life, and as Dumbledore pointed out, that causes a bond between two wizards. Also, Harry was the Boy Who Lived, Ginny was the Girl Who Survived.

NightCrawler341
From another thread:

Something to think about when pairing them up.

RoguePw25
Closed for now. Please use the Official Shippers Thread for right now.

Phoe and I are currently looking into creating a sub-forum so that each ship and character can have there own thread! We'll re-open when everything's together. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.