Zdaemon (a DOOM program)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
This has to be the best program so far for DOOM online! If you love DOOM, then I suggest downloading this program! It can be found at: www.zdaemon.org and you can get the most recent version, as it is free! After you do that, i suggest you upgrade the program from version 1.07 to 1.10. To do that, you have to have installed zdaemon properly, and you must know where the location of the folder zdaemon is stored in, as when you install ver. 1.10, you need to cut and paste the files from the 1.10 folder to the zdaemon folder, overwriting anything that it asks you to. Just click "yes to all" and you are good to go! If you love DOOM and don't have either DOOM or DOOM 2 installed on your pc, you can use Zdaemon to get the .wad file for DOOM 2 off the internet, the full version (it's 14,380 kb if I'm not mistaken, so roughly 15 MB) of DOOM 2 will take a little while to download if you have a poor connection, so you may have to wait a little while. The program comes with a shareware version of DOOM already, so you can start playing in DOOM arenas. If you don't have certain files needed to play in servers, Zdaemon automatically finds and downloads most .wads for you so you don't have to go looking across the internet for them, nice huh? Anyway, my screen name for Zdaemon is "Draco" I seriously suggest getting this program!

Does anyone already use this program, and if so, what's your screen name? Post your screen names here if you do have Zdaemon, or if you get Zdaemon so we can play sometime! big grin

RoyMC
coolQ

DracotheDragon
I know, it's awesome!!!! YAY!!!
^_^

DracotheDragon
OK? I take it no one plays DOOM anymore?

DaRk Lotus
I do...............................................................................................................................................................................................not laughing out loud

darth-yoda
i wud play it if i could could you state what exactly this is is it doom online or somthing if so ill dwnload it

DracotheDragon
This program takes the original doom, and makes it multiplayer online, yes. This is a must have for any Doom or Doom II player. www.zdaemon.org

DracotheDragon
DOOM. You must all download this wonderful client. www.zdaemon.org

crazy_shadow
I have the client.

DracotheDragon
woot. my s/n on the client is Kherr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.