Not knowing the truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gisele
Ever think of the person your talking to online could really be someone else. Someone far from being a safe person!Your giving out your personal information. Not knowing that, that person just wants to meet you for sex. I don't know if I m aloud to post this. But! You old disguisting men who hide your true idenitys are sick disgusiting pigs with no lives. Go hire a prositute thats why their there! I just got done watching a movie(I think 2 dayies ago) on LMN(an american station)about a young girl who meets a sexual predator online. She then meets him and the mom stops them from going anywhere. The mom then goes to a police station and she hides her identity and she pretends shes 14. She meets up with the men with a police crew behind her ready to kick those old mens butts and put them in prision where they belong. Anyway! Those men who are caught in the act with young girls are not put in prision for long. Between the years of 2 yrs to 5 yrs. Some of them are never put into jails. Something has to be changed

Clovie
ermm.....
i know that i'm not some perverted old guy.

and no one makes you meet them messed

botankus
I know what you mean. I'm not really who I claim to be, either.

* sigh * Alright, I confess. Here's the real me:

lilmisskitten
lmao..hem well thats a serious issue but either way i cant really be help you just have to use your own initatve

Fire
a lot of BS as usual, it's movies like that that make people scared of meeting people online.

I hooked up with tons of people in real life who I first met online. The chances of actualy getting some sick pedofile are pretty slim.

People just fear the unknown, so the more parents actualy talk to their kids about their online encounters and stuff the better.

I ain't never gonna forbid my kids from going to meet someone whom they met online.

I made half my RL friends that way so I won't stand in the way of that chance for my kids.

mechmoggy
Originally posted by Gisele
You old disguisting men who hide your true idenitys are sick disgusiting pigs with no lives.

Uh oh, they're on to me!. shifty

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Clovie
ermm.....
i know that i'm not some perverted old guy.

and no one makes you meet them messed

I second that.

mechmoggy
On a completely unrelated topic, which nice young ladies would like to come and meet me in real life? whistle

botankus
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.