Battle Vixens/ Ikki Tousen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
Has anyone read or seen it what do you think of it !?

radioboy121
I saw a few episodes Ikki Tousen once, but I couldn't get interested in it. The "Big Four" fighters among others are suppose to be tough, but there are plenty of flaws such as one top fighter getting killed off by knife stab wounds from the cannonfodder (only two guys). Yeesh. And they made the female lead Sonsaku too flaky, too dense to be believable. And if that wasn't enough, with all the fan service and sexual innuendos, you would figure they would show more, but they only just tease you.

lilmisskitten
mhmmm.. yeah well i just got the 4th issue today and i pesonally just find it increadibly confusing, if you dont know whats happening you really dont know whats happening you couldnt jsut start from a random episode unlike fruits baskets love

lilmisskitten
And Hakfu really is to dumb to be believable no finesse but the brute strength is just not believable at all

radioboy121
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
mhmmm.. yeah well i just got the 4th issue today and i pesonally just find it increadibly confusing, if you dont know whats happening you really dont know whats happening you couldnt jsut start from a random episode unlike fruits baskets love

You can't start on any single episode for a lot of animes. The only exceptions I can think of were Najica or maybe Popotan in the beginning half dozen episodes .

lilmisskitten
lol well i can usuall pick up on whats happeneing well in manga i can anyway stick out tongue and fruits baskets because they remind you of whats happening in like every episode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.