Insurance any1?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

benskywalker88
In Episode III there was so much destruction of property, an Insurance seller would have a field day! Take for instance Palpatine's window, that was one big window so I'm guessin that's gonna cost him a lot! All the senate pods in the senate, I think the aliens will kinda notice when there's no pod for them and those wookies are gna start rippin arms of the other senators! Oh and that huge facility on Mustafar completely destroyed but I don't know if theres an insurance for lava damage! And if only you could insure your limbs, these Jedi would be rich by now! What else, well the list could go on for years and that's where you people come in, anyone got any ideas on other stuff which was destroyed in ROTS, name it!

Darth Plagueis
All those ships in the opening space battle....and all the damage done when the Invisible Hand crash landed, taking out all those towers and stuff.

adamrubin
all the senate pods during thr yoda/sids fight

Darth_Rankkor
Anakin could sue obi1

Darth Travizzle
SACRIFICES MUST BE MADE IN WAR!

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
SACRIFICES MUST BE MADE IN WAR!

Agreed. But still, yoda fled along with obi1 cause they were the only remaining representatives of the jedi order, and mace broke the windu and so, they are to be punished to the full extent of the law. And they've made it worse. They only haven't paid they also run away. I say to the electric chair with them.

DarkYoda
I don't think there was anyone left to file an insurance claim on Mustafar since EVERYONE was killed! evil face

Echuu
Well hey; look at the death star! Do you really think State Farm would want to try and cover that thing!?

Utupau kinda got beat up.

benskywalker88
I hope the Jedi Temple was insured, cause it was officially busted and Adi watchamacallit's speeder!

DarkYoda
Heh... I don't think anyone would want to repair the temple. I'm surprised Palpatine didn't have it demolished! (remember how it appears now in ROTJ roll eyes (sarcastic) )

benskywalker88
Lightsaber insurance! Cause I mean who lost their lightsaber? Dooku, Mace, Palpatine, Yoda and all the Jedi who were killed in Order 66, that's a lot of money!

Darth Travizzle
It's the next "Great Depression" That will probably what the TV series will be about between Episodes III and IV. LOL

Darth Halo
hey don't forgot the death of wookies life insurance is through the roof at an all time high. It cost money for the life support system for Darth Vader

Captain REX
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
It's the next "Great Depression" That will probably what the TV series will be about between Episodes III and IV. LOL

*pictures Obi-Wan Kenobi working for pay at a sardine canning company in Monterey*

Darth Halo
someone pull the plug on vader, I am tired of my taxes paying for all this crap. my insurance rates have gone up

Captain REX
It cost money for Grievous to be destroyed.

And then...oi...all those actors in the movie. Especially the supposedly dead ones! stick out tongue

adamrubin
the battle of Coruscant(clone wars)

THEJEDIMASTER
lolz dis topic is funny

Darth Bong
Good thing Anakin had lava insurance. He didnt even have to talk to clones for an hour on the phone before they rescued him. Wish I had that kind of service when my car breaks down. smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.