Final Word

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revan Souer
Who is the strongest Darth Revan or Yoda at his peak? No arguments just vote!

sasee tiin
finally a pollwink

Lord Darkstar
if you are going to put a pic of Revan up at least put one up of Yoda, but good idea

Bobafetty
http://simonz.web.elte.hu/wallp/yoda-ep3-hero-eng.jpg
http://pages.infinit.net/darth/revan4.jpg

Human Vader
yeah and learn how to post pics, like fetty does. this "attatched image" stuff is p1ssing me off

Bobafetty
Same here. Say, Human Vader where is everyone? All I've seen lately is posts from new commers and I havent read anything lately posted by Darth Denathmen, Janus, Nefarus, Fishy, Dipsit or even Revan. WTF?

and Habeo

Human Vader
me neither
idk i havent been on much lately myself

Darth L. Dipsit
I'm here. Good to see you, Boba and Human Vader.

Darth_Frobo
I don't really like polls as any ignorant fanboy can vote even if he has no reasons, looking at the reasons Revan should win, but a bunch of fanboys could jost vote for yoda so polls don't really mean much, but they do give a very small indication.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
I'm here. Good to see you, Boba and Human Vader.
Thank god.

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
if you are going to put a pic of Revan up at least put one up of Yoda, but good idea
I AM REVAN

slightly off topic but does anyone know if you can buy Revans mask for real?

Bobafetty
I have that pic to. It cool.

Darth_Frobo
I still don't like the poll, out of the people who voted for yoda, Nai Fohl and darkstar are the only people who made any points and even then there's like 5 pages of evidence backing revan opposed to at the very best two backing yoda, this just shows who has more fanboys. people could just vote for yoda because they don't know revan, like wise biased revan fan boys could just vote for revan because they like him more, polls really don't prove jack in the end.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Revan Souer
I AM REVAN

slightly off topic but does anyone know if you can buy Revans mask for real? Yeah, what ever helps you sleep at night...

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Yeah, what ever helps you sleep at night...
Wouldn't help me sleep but would be pretty cool, I have a Boba fett helmet as well but would love to have Revan,s. ...........

wHEN i SAY HELMET i MEAN THE ONES YOU WEAR ON YOUR HEAD

Darth_DaNThEMaN

Darth_Otaku
Now,for the grand finale.A suck it pic.

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
. ahhhhh the green little thing has a green little saber, isn't he sweet stick out tongue

Darth_Otaku
Yuk,yuk,yuk.Your pretty pink aren't you.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
oh thats it

Darth_Otaku
It's not he same....

Revan Souer
what ya gonna do shorty bit my ankles lol
I'd kick your little green ass....
No not pink very white, so much so I look like a Sith

Darth_Otaku
That sucks...i'm down Yoda stole my Nirvana cd's

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
That sucks...i'm down Yoda stole my Nirvana cd's Wel he damaged my linkin park cd just to prove his lightsaber was real the evil little thing evil face laughing out loud

Darth L. Dipsit
Here's what I believe:

Darth_DaNThEMaN

Bobafetty
lol

Darth L. Dipsit
Why did I get a "Suck it" image? I thought I did a good job on that pic with Yoda flying at Revan.

Bobafetty
Dont mind him Dipsit. Let Dan be Dan.

Apex512
Dan's hilarious laughing out loud, I vote Yoda, I argued enough in the other thread. smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.