Jacen Solo(after tratior) vs. Anakin ep2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Could Jacen beat Anakin after ep2. Remember this is Jacen after Tratior, not the pansie before.

Darth L. Dipsit
I think Anakin could do it. I'm not 100% sure, though. This is a good thread. I'm sorry you don't get more replies, Glentract. You deserve more attention - your threads are usually quality work.

Bobafetty
I agree with Dipsit, this is a good thread. But I too have am not quiet sure.

SnakeEyes
It is a good thread. And I think that Jacen would waste Anakin from episode 2. He is much more level-headed, kinda like Luke (who he has recieved training from), and from what I have read in the NJO series, he has done many more impressive feats. Throw in the fact that this is after Traitor, where is more powerful and I think he gains the victory.

Darth_Glentract
I feel that Jacen would waste Anakin, but because Jacen was such a wuss for so long before Traitor, people still have a misconseption of him being weak.

NewGuy01
I'm shocked to see Anakin favored in a 2005 thread. Jacen must have had it rough...

TenebrousWay
Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about Ajunta Pall, our Lord?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.