Anyone who has ever had a job with good benefits, please view

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
As of this Friday after I take my entrance Exam, I'll be all set for college. T.J.Maxx just gave us the new 2005-2006 benefits book, now NO part-timers at all are entitled to benefits, even those who have been there since they were 16+, etc. For me to go to college, I would have to become a part-timer, meaning they would strip me of my benefits.

Now, here is where I want to confirm this being smart:

With my current benefits still, I plan to:

Get the final shot I need from the doctor, before I have to change doctors/begin college, and use the benefits to cut the cost over 60-70%.

Get new glasses, and my yearly eye exam, and use the benefits to cut the cost more then half.

I ask this because after I get the shot, & new glasses, I plan to take a week off from TJs, put in applications at stores, & when I get 2nd interviews/a job, I will put in my 2 weeks.

GCG
i didnt see questions marks to what you are exactly asking

Lana
Part-timers at most places don't get any benefits at all.

PrinceofBlades
So basically before you get them stripped from you, your depleting them before they're gone. Good business move...

GCG
Originally posted by Lana
Part-timers at most places don't get any benefits at all.

.......depending on the amount of hours worked

The Tired Hiker
So, JtotheP, you are doing all this because you want to go to college??? I think that is great. smile thumb up

silver_tears
Ummm well we don't have that here, my father's insurance covers almost all the medical things, and what it doesn't cover the government does smart go Canada

Sorry John, but it sounds smart thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.